Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

another tidbit Wes pointed out... Doo rolls more easily than a Cat or Polaris.  chassis efficiency.  

Yes, when you have a machine this tippy it will roll in the corners quite often.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

They still have 2024s to clear out with 2025 hitting the dealer floors already 

so not sold out ?

a8830dc29d771fe8930797300d6b7825_w200.gi

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so not sold out ?

a8830dc29d771fe8930797300d6b7825_w200.gi

They weren’t sold out when I bought mine during the “you anit getting one” period last summer 

4 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

They weren’t sold out when I bought mine during the “you anit getting one” period last summer 

all three sequential vin #'s were sold out...

4 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

You dad bought one you mean. 

his dad is pretty cool... had you finally come to the GD Soo you too could have ridden the fairy over to Fantasy Island and drank beer until 3am and driven back in 14ft of eyesight fog. 

but noooooo... :lol:

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

No it was mom this time. She said I needed 2 858s and not the little 600 dad bought me 

did she find all the silverware I hid yet?  

37 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

all three sequential vin #'s were sold out...

his dad is pretty cool... had you finally come to the GD Soo you too could have ridden the fairy over to Fantasy Island and drank beer until 3am and driven back in 14ft of eyesight fog. 

but noooooo... :lol:

did she find all the silverware I hid yet?  

No she beat my dad like your wife beats you. His buddy that was there came up 2 weeks ago. He said to tell you to come back next year. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

maybe if you get off your high horse for a weekend I'll take you next year and have notGreg introduce you to Booger @fortune46x

;)

Alex would have way too much fun with Nick and booger. They would all probably end up with a stern talking to lol. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

No she beat my dad like your wife beats you. His buddy that was there came up 2 weeks ago. He said to tell you to come back next year. 

long as she'll do my laundry I have no problem throwing your dad or his buddies under the bus. 

I'm not coming back unless I can ride the Jag to the race.  

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

long as she'll do my laundry I have no problem throwing your dad or his buddies under the bus. 

I'm not coming back unless I can ride the Jag to the race next year.  

Jag doesn’t leave fantasy island. It’s not street legal if you know what I mean. If you want to be a bad ass on snowmobile in the parking lot at that race, you need to be on a 03f7 wearing mix matched leathers from early 90s 

6 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Jag doesn’t leave fantasy island. It’s not street legal if you know what I mean. If you want to be a bad ass on snowmobile in the parking lot at that race, you need to be on a 03f7 wearing mix matched leathers from early 90s 

no deal

I want to be on something reliable when the catalyst belt drive fails that I can park on a snowbank to abandon and then catch an Uber after I eat a 3am breakfast.

I'm not stupid... 

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no deal

I want to be on something reliable when the catalyst belt drive fails that I can park on a snowbank to abandon and then catch an Uber after I eat a 3am breakfast.

I'm not stupid... 

catalyst won’t make it that far. It’s more than 10 miles to the track. You are better off commondearing the random ass dragger left on the side of the road/trail that sits there all winter 

10 hours ago, Not greg b said:

This popped up on my memories back when I use to blow up a lot of clutches and kept spare tires 

IMG_4524.jpeg

4 grenades! 

23 hours ago, fortune46x said:

its on my list of races, every year I say this will be the year and nope.

you're going to want the spectators perspective for this one... it's a show man.  :lol:

51 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you're going to want the spectators perspective for this one... it's a show man.  :lol:

You need to see it when there is snow and it is cold. People will miss step and slide all the way down that hill. One year some girl lit a brand new fxr coat on fire because she was cold, drunk and got to close to boogers salamander heating the flip cup tournament 

• Haha 1