Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

12 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

On my way with the trf trash compactor to tear up the freshly groomed base and scare children 

did you borrow an....

F7 ?  

:haha:

17 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

did you borrow an....

F7 ?  

I stopped by the local trailer park and picked up an oh 3. Fastest sled there and only had 10 tunnel cracks and a buckled bulk head. But I’d you squint it’s mint 

• Haha 1

Just now, Not greg b said:

I stopped by the local trailer park and picked up an oh 3. Fastest sled there and only had 10 tunnel cracks and a buckled bulk head. But I’d you squint it’s mint 

hopefully it has twin pipes with stingers... may as well get those trails closed, it's nearly April 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

hopefully it has twin pipes with stingers... may as well get those trails closed, it's nearly April 

At the first beer stop. 

6 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

At the first beer stop. 

it's 10:30am here... 

you should be on your third beer stop by now

must be the shitty clutching 

27 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's 10:30am here... 

you should be on your third beer stop by now

must be the shitty clutching 

Had to oil my back before I throw my sled out of the truck that is probably bad for it. You have seen the drill lol 

14 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Had to oil my back before I throw my sled out of the truck that is probably bad for it. You have seen the drill lol 

have the bartender call your dad to pay for the drinks 

5 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Have we figured out if whatever @Not greg b’s real name is is truly a fraud or not yet?

I know the guy personally... but would or should you really trust me?  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

have the bartender call your dad to pay for the drinks 

I had my uncle pay. Returned to the scene of the crime where we conviced my buddy to water skip an ass dragger that was running on one cylinder and sunk

IMG_4258.jpeg

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I know the guy personally... but would or should you really trust me?  

I heard he took the crank pin out of your brothers sled just so he could talk bad about arctic cat

3 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

I heard he took the crank pin out of your brothers sled just so he could talk bad about arctic cat

That was zambo. I personally blew up an 800 ctech to be mean to cat 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

For fuck sakes, it's not greg.

who's on first and what's Pat? 

1 hour ago, Palu49 said:

in fairness... I made him ride through Merrill without tunnel flares on his sled once. 

56 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

That was zambo. I personally blew up an 800 ctech to be mean to cat 

he's not bright enough to get to the crank pin... right Culver's boiiiii?  

Magic helix/spring works. Runs 7800 out the gate and builds to 8300 and holds it dead nuts. Saw 95mph out of it and it pulls to 90 easily. A tweak on the primary and might be able to get a little bit more. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Magic helix/spring works. Runs 7800 out the gate and builds to 8300 and holds it dead nuts. Saw 95mph out of it and it pulls to 90 easily. A tweak on the primary and might be able to get a little bit more. 

The progressive we talked about earlier in the year?

3 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Better check again, I was assured by people here with DYNO results backing that that would be way too high of RPM.  It was possibly in this thread.

3 hours ago, mnstang said:

Better check again, I was assured by people here with DYNO results backing that that would be way too high of RPM.  It was possibly in this thread.

It’s at 8300 at 95mph not 80. I think it needs to be pulled down a little more. Just checked the clutchs and they are clean and the belts dust flying everywhere is gone. It basically runs like a stock 600 should for a normal person. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Not greg b said:

It’s at 8300 at 95mph not 80. I think it needs to be pulled down a little more. Just checked the clutchs and they are clean and the belts dust flying everywhere is gone. It basically runs like a stock 600 should for a normal person. 

LOL...Thanks for the free entertainment tonight...Funnier yet are the gullible CATAHOLICS who are actually going to believe this BS...

1 hour ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

LOL...Thanks for the free entertainment tonight...Funnier yet are the gullible CATAHOLICS who are actually going to believe this BS...

Not bs. It pulls hard now and the wall is gone now. Season is late to do other things. I want to do adjustable weights and bring it down to a bitch and lighten then to where it works. The belt dust is gone now. I had my cousin with me where we run wide open a lot. It reminds me of the 06 CrossFit 

7 hours ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

It’s not believable that a 600 cat runs like a 600 polaris or doo?

17 hours ago, Not greg b said:

that will be 107 with the magic belt