Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

19 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Just admit it. Deep down inside, you are a fucking idiot, who has no clue. Last sled I broke was a 1971 Puma 440. Lost it on a curve during Thanksgiving vacation. Broke my collar bone and snapped a spindle. 40 plus years ago. I am the anti Greg, I guess.

When I was 10 we couldn’t run a sled that old with out loosing a boggy wheel or breaking a cleet 

Edited by Not greg b

20 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Just admit it. Deep down inside, you are a fucking idiot, who has no clue. Last sled I broke was a 1971 Puma 440. Lost it on a curve during Thanksgiving vacation. Broke my collar bone and snapped a spindle. 40 plus years ago. I am the anti Greg, I guess.

I have yet to brake any body parts. You are an animal. I brake the sled. It’s less expensive 

• Like 1

Just now, racinfarmer said:

That vibe is just your out of balance primary.

Cant remember the last time I blew a belt. Maybe my 1996 580 ZR EFI. We ran Big Elbow from entering from the channel from Little Bemidji, to the trail head, at that time, Height of Land trail. Yeah, that long ago. 

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

I have yet to brake any body parts. You are an animal. I brake the sled. It’s less expensive 

Hardly. One harness and an X-Ray.

4 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

When I was 10 we couldn’t run a sled that old with out loosing a boggy wheel or breaking a cleet 

No boggy wheels on Cats back then. Could put a clear on in 30 seconds at 7 years old.

Edited by ZR6000RR

8 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No boggy wheels on Cats back then. Could put a clear on in 30 seconds at 7 years old.

Let me rename them. Idler wheels. And those damn cleats. 

Just now, Not greg b said:

Let me rename them. Idler wheels. And those damn cleats. 

Were not many idler wheels. I dont think I replaced one of them though. Good bearings back then. Probably put 20,000 plus miles on that death trap. Never blew it up once. Went through several y-pipes though.

15 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Cant remember the last time I blew a belt. Maybe my 1996 580 ZR EFI. We ran Big Elbow from entering from the channel from Little Bemidji, to the trail head, at that time, Height of Land trail. Yeah, that long ago. 

My wife killed an XF6000 engine on that lake. 

Towed it to the Hoot Owl, left me, and I started drinking while I waiting for the truck.

Good times.

Edited by racinfarmer

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Were not many idler wheels. I dont think I replaced one of them though. Good bearings back then. Probably put 20,000 plus miles on that death trap. Never blew it up once. Went through several y-pipes though.

You just can't help yourself, have to lie in every single post...

Every one put 20,000 miles on 70's vintage sleds, without a single break down.

I've got $1000 cash that you couldn't change a cleat in 30 min, let alone 30 seconds

6 minutes ago, krom said:

You just can't help yourself, have to lie in every single post...

Every one put 20,000 miles on 70's vintage sleds, without a single break down.

I've got $1000 cash that you couldn't change a cleat in 30 min, let alone 30 seconds

Wow! What can I say to give you the big one? I'm coming weezie!

Thanks though. Now I know what a sphincter actually says.

Edited by ZR6000RR

"I'm coming weezie! " is right up your alley, it was a lie every time it was said, just like every time you post is a lie

Edited by krom

Just now, krom said:

"I'm coming weezie! " is right up your alley, it was a lie every time it was said, just like everything you post is a lie

Sphincter talking again. You being in lust with AOC, made sense. Actual statement was I'm coming Elisabeth. Way over your pay grade.

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sphincter talking again. You being in lust with AOC, made sense. Actual statement was I'm coming Elisabeth. Way over your pay grade.

Odd for you to say anything about pay, since my paygrade is significantly over yours..

also funny that you think bringing up aoc is an insult when you voted for this thing that married its brother:

Screenshot 2024-01-21 232443.png

26 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Did you ever bust holes in the fiberglass tubs from the backs of the skis on those old leaf and Larry piles from back then? They were throw away sleds when were teenagers. It would be like buying a firecat now 

Just now, krom said:

Odd for you to say anything about pay, since my paygrade is significantly over yours..

also funny that you think bringing up aoc is an insult when you voted for this thing that married its brother:

Screenshot 2024-01-21 232443.png

As you claim. Doubtful, but what ever. Luckily I can't vote for your favorite communist in Minnesota. Not my district. Fuck! Tough being right this often. Time to tuck in internet jESUS. Hope you die in your sleep.

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

As you claim. Doubtful, but what ever. Luckily I can't vote for your favorite communist in Minnesota. Not my district. Fuck! Tough being right this often. Time to tuck in internet jESUS. Hope you die in your sleep.

You are not that lucky 

Edited by Not greg b

2 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Did you ever bust holes in the fiberglass tubs from the backs of the skis on those old leaf and Larry piles from back then? They were throw away sleds when were teenagers. It would be like buying a firecat now 

Only thing we broke was on a Polaris Charger. Leaf springs. That heavy bitch snapped then often. It was a Polaris,  so I never rode it.

We would buy those 20 year old sleds for a couple hundred bucks and when they fell apart we would put them for sale in my cousins front yard and sell them for what we paid for them. Wd40 shines them up nice. 

We also use to hang on to the back bumper and drag ourselves around as fast as those old relics went around the yard. That stopped when my dad saw us doing that and ripped us a new ass about how we would die when one of those shitty cleets broke and flew out the back 

• Haha 1

Don’t even get me started on the Honda oddesy people will give their left nut for now. We got the got one for free as no one gave a shit about them back then. We welded plates in the top of the rops to make a gas tank to gravity feed the 433 Yamaha snowmobile engine we stuffed in it. The thing was way over powered and was a death trap and was wicked. My uncle took it from us and sold it to handicap guy because it had hand controls. We were like what the fuck. He goes he is already handicapped and you aren’t. That thing was something special and my uncle was a shocked we created something that worked out of a pile of garbage. The best part in it was a Cadillac Escalade prototype seat we got from the neighbor as he was an engineer for them at that time and they were going to throw it away 

• Haha 1