Check your account email address ×

Collusion !!!

This also came out of that lawsuit re Naomi Wolf who has been going through the Pfizer docs they wanted 75 years to hide behind.  It was also the reason Zukerfucks had to tell the American people that it was the Biden admin who demanded he censor certain individuals.

Most corrupt government in the history of the USA.

54f422dd1262312f.png

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This also came out of that lawsuit re Naomi Wolf who has been going through the Pfizer docs they wanted 75 years to hide behind.  It was also the reason Zukerfucks had to tell the American people that it was the Biden admin who demanded he censor certain individuals.

54f422dd1262312f.png

https://www.clarkcountytoday.com/news/famous-democrat-consultant-fda-knew-vaccine-not-safe-and-effective/

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

She was part of Hillary's campaign in 2016 and also helped Obama in prior years.  But you knew that right Schultz?

So you believe her now. 

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

A famous Democrat consultant!

:lol:

I know its gotta be tough for you, Steve, knowing you took a experimental vaccine with no long term side effect studies because your T.V. screen told you to, but I think it's time you admitted that and moved on with your life, don't you? :dunno:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So you believe her now. 

I never heard of her before but since she started looking into the Pfizer data, guess what happened to her? Her data is credible, not that you would know cause you have zero critical thinking skills.

The MSM attacked her with the CDC, she was deplatformed, now we know why. 

Then fools like you took the side of the MSM against her without ever thinking for yourself.  That is what mass formation does to dumb sheep.

Here is her website where she has plenty of receipts. 

https://dailyclout.io/ 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, irv said:

I know its gotta be tough for you, Steve, knowing you took a experimental vaccine with no long term side effect studies because your T.V. screen told you to, but I think it's time you admitted that and moved on with your life, don't you? :dunno:

Not tough at all. You seem to be seem conflicted though.

:dunno:

42 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And you don’t?

I don't believe anything anyone connected with politics says.

31 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I never heard of her before but since she started looking into the Pfizer data, guess what happened to her? Her data is credible, not that you would know cause you have zero critical thinking skills.

The MSM attacked her with the CDC, she was deplatformed, now we know why. 

Then fools like you took the side of the MSM against her without ever thinking for yourself.  That is what mass formation does to dumb sheep.

Here is her website where she has plenty of receipts. 

https://dailyclout.io/ 

So you believe the #s now.

22 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

How do you get your political opinions?  I hate to break it to you, but your Ouigi board isnt a reliable source of information….

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How do you get your political opinions?  I hate to break it to you, but your Ouigi board isnt a reliable source of information….

I can think for myself. You should try it.

:bc:

55 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I can think for myself. You should try it.

:bc:

The Dems don't want you to think for yourself as that would be to dangerous to their narrative.  Obama put reporters in jail and Biden is using big tech to silence critics it doesn't seem like they trust you to make your own decisions.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Dems don't want you to think for yourself as that would be to dangerous to their narrative.  Obama put reporters in jail and Biden is using big tech to silence critics it doesn't seem like they trust you to make your own decisions.

If the government is making platforms silence people is that not now against the constitution 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

54f422dd1262312f.png

They did the same thing to Alex Berenson. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Do you have a friggen clue what's happening in your country and around the world?

It's your government along with the fake news MSM who are the ones spreading the misinformation that fools like you are going back to fact check against.

Stay in the Matrix.

33 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

They did the same thing to Alex Berenson. 

Yes they did and he sued Twitter and won discovery and it was revealed the censorship against him (he was 100% correct) came from Biden.  Now here we are with the AG's from Missouri and Louisiana exposing Biden using big Tech to suppress American's first amendment rights while peddling bullshit as science.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Lets get something straight. The dems and Republicans don't want you to think for yourself.

• Like 2

Lets get something straight. The dems and Republicans don't want you to think for yourself.

The fact that you claim that shows your ignorance.  They are one and the same, have been for aong time while fooling sheep.

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The fact that you claim that shows your ignorance.  They are one and the same, have been for aong time while fooling sheep.

Yet you side with Trump.

:lol:

And are for anything the Republicans do.

Who's the sheep again?

That's right, you are.

• Like 1

Give me one example.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your opinions always line up with the MSM.  So that would be a big no.

Care to answer?