Check your account email address ×

Ivanka Trump set to get West Wing office

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

First Ladies always have a cause they work for..........Clinton's was healthcare.

whats Ms. Trumps?

:lol: my god dude .....now "working for a cause" qualifies one for a senate seat? I'd say Ivanka has far more business experience than Hillary ever did and that is 1000 more valuable than being a leech lawyer or "working for a cause"

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I had 25 years in the same business field.  Ivanka has no government experience that I am aware of.

So again the government is not a business and our forefathers never intended it to be in fact took great measures to make sure it never was,

But hey Highmark you already knew this and the fact Trump was in business with the US number #1 enemy the Russians when you voted for him.

Hes all yours

yet u wanted Hillary?  no that is nothing like a family buisness 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Welcome to the Trump Adminstration Mr. Johnson.....where would you like your office to be?

Next to hers please.  :junk:

download (62).jpg

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Welcome to the Trump Adminstration Mr. Johnson.....where would you like your office to be?

Next to hers please.  :junk:

download (62).jpg

Her cans are not that big :guzzle: photoshop 

Edited by Momorider

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: my god dude .....now "working for a cause" qualifies one for a senate seat? I'd say Ivanka has far more business experience than Hillary ever did and that is 1000 more valuable than being a leech lawyer or "working for a cause"

so that automatically gives her an office in the WH, security clearance, the OK to sit in with daddy during important meetings, etc? you'd be shitting a brick if this were a dem.

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Her cans are not that big :guzzle: 

Not so sure about that.   Women's nuts can vary size greatly around childbirth and weight.  Their probably bolt ons but who cares.

2f2c797365ff5b0b60a9511732290766.jpg

tumblr_o1w4bs7Li51s2ak11o1_1280.jpg

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so that automatically gives her an office in the WH, security clearance, the OK to sit in with daddy during important meetings, etc? you'd be shitting a brick if this were a dem.

Is she or is she not an adviser to the POTUS .....nobody elected Vallerie Jarrett to the position she enjoyed and I'd say she was woefully qualified

Just now, f7ben said:

Is she or is she not an adviser to the POTUS .....nobody elected Vallerie Jarrett to the position she enjoyed and I'd say she was woefully qualified

:groin: Poor 100% :wrong: 100% of the time for over two years :lmao: Snot 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Want to talk about unqualified.   Susan Rice was Obama's National Security Adviser, her background....a history and philosophy degree. :lol:  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Want to talk about unqualified.   Susan Rice was Obama's National Security Adviser, her background....a history and philosophy degree. :lol:  

Good thing that appontment did not require a confirmation :lmao: 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I had 25 years in the same business field.  Ivanka has no government experience that I am aware of.

So again the government is not a business and our forefathers never intended it to be in fact took great measures to make sure it never was,

But hey Highmark you already knew this and the fact Trump was in business with the US number #1 enemy the Russians when you voted for him.

Hes all yours

Wrong guy grumpy. But I'll let it slide.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

she would make a better president than her old man so maybe here being there is a good thing.  All his adult kids seem to be pretty level headed maybe they just hide batshit crazy better.  Ivanka for president 2024

I think she is pretty damn sharp and he could use a moderate voice in his ear

• Like 1