Check your account email address ×

i hope these fuckers rot in hell

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yes the ultimate goal should be to get people off of welfare and into productive jobs that allow them to support themselves and pay taxes....to just call them lazy and use the issue to excoriate "liberals" serves no purpose.

I find liberals exacerbate the situation with their constant rhetoric twisting the issue and ignoring fraudulent welfare abuse.  We should ABSOLUTELY help those that cannot work or support themselves.  We should not continue to support those that WILL NOT work to support themselves.  A hand up and some assistance during "rough patches" is justified. Our system of hand outs for a lifetime is horrific and so riddled with abuse, honestly, I'm not even sure how it can be rectified.  But I know there are people that know how to do it.   

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Aww man, I think his point was our country has raised a an entire generation to have no shame, no pride and very little moral feelings about it.

But, I could be wrong.

My view of Chad after reading his posts over the years is that he has done everything on his own with zero help from anybody so Fuck everybody else and whatever situation they might find themself in...hell read his comments about high school sports. Coaches and the rest of the team mean nothing.

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

There are schools here don't allow you to send your kid to school with peanut butter in case there's someone with a peanut allergy.

I'm sure it that way here, also.

This going back a few years.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

My view of Chad after reading his posts over the years is that he has done everything on his own with zero help from anybody so Fuck everybody else and whatever situation they might find themself in...hell read his comments about high school sports. Coaches and the rest of the team mean nothing.

How the fuck do all you know each others first names? :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

I find liberals exacerbate the situation with their constant rhetoric twisting the issue and ignoring fraudulent welfare abuse.  We should ABSOLUTELY help those that cannot work or support themselves.  We should not continue to support those that WILL NOT work to support themselves.  A hand up and some assistance during "rough patches" is justified. Our system of hand outs for a lifetime is horrific and so riddled with abuse, honestly, I'm not even sure how it can be rectified.  But I know there are people that know how to do it.   

It sucks because both sides use a broad brush and the ones that genuinely need help and want to better themselves usually get fucked.

22 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Welfare was never meant to be a career, it used to be an embarrassment to be on welfare, laziness, zero pride and enabling liberals are the problem.  

and now you see multi-generational welfare families where the kids grew up on welfare and conclude if it was good enough for mom and dad it's good enough for me. Why would I be so stupid as to work when all my needs are met without doing anything.

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

and now you see multi-generational welfare families where the kids grew up on welfare and conclude if it was good enough for mom and dad it's good enough for me. Why would I be so stupid as to work when all my needs are met without doing anything.

I'm sure there is some of that but the problem is that some say it's everybody on welfare.

8 minutes ago, 02sled said:

There are schools here don't allow you to send your kid to school with peanut butter in case there's someone with a peanut allergy.

My wife used to host team parties for whatever team my daughter had.  They grew into an amazing logistical and expensive nightmares.  "Peanut free" table,  
gluten free" table, healthy snack foods.  Fruits and vegetables with low fat dips.  And the last straw for me was a parent requesting no peanut products at all because of "extreme reactions".  Even if in the fucking air?  Most all of this food went to waste.  

What in the fuck ever happened to good old cheap pepperoni pizzas with a tanker of soda to wash it down?

When I was 6 month old, I developed a sneeze and runny eyes.  The doctor told my parents I was allergic to the cats and to get rid of them.  My dad looked that doctor straight in the eye and said, "The cats were here first...he'd better toughen up."  My mom told be the doctor wanted to call child services. :lol:

Guess what though....I'm healthy as a fucking bull and don't have any allergies and very rarely get sick.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

It sucks because both sides use a broad brush and the ones that genuinely need help and want to better themselves usually get fucked.

Agreed.  Our system needs help and some stronger oversight.  Somebody needing some help should not feel so ashamed that they fail to ask for it.  Especially when so many receiving it don't need it or deserve it.  It's a tough nut we've created for ourselves as a nation.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I think they have weekend retreats together or something ?:lmao:

Somebody posted earlier about a bunch of guys "scissoring each other all day long".  I lost most of my mouth of coffee LOLing.  I hope it's not true though.  

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yes that's the answer....lets embarrass the poor into not being poor. My god you're a fucking dolt.

You missed the point, I'm not surprised.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Aww man, I think his point was our country has raised a an entire generation to have no shame, no pride and very little moral feelings about it.

But, I could be wrong.

You're obviously smart enough that you got my point, dumb Jimmy couldn't get it, he just likes be an ankle biting, contrarian cunt.

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Now you're going to be a lying cunt. Where did I ever say anything about "team" means nothing? My comments about coaches were in regards to individuals who earn scholarships now stop being a whiny bitch and stay on topic.

Many things in our country need a huge change , we must keep a safety net for the extreme poor , injured , born with defects , veterans   imo. The trouble is that we have a vast pool of layabouts that work the systems .

Edited by hwytohell

2 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Many things in our country need a huge change , we must keep a safety net for the extreme poor , injured , born with defects , veterans   imo. The trouble is that we have a vast pool of lay about's that work the systems .

When you find yourself blaming people lower on the economic ladder than you, you're probably being manipulated by someone higher up the economic than you. 

Start punching up. Punching down is for cowards.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

What in the fuck ever happened to good old cheap pepperoni pizzas with a tanker of soda to wash it down?  

what sort 9f 3 world shit hole are u living in ? in my town Friday is pizza day at the school . so every Friday the Dominos in town bring pizza for the whole school for lunch. Not sure how they got that gig but has to be a nice gig.

IMHO serving Dominos to any one is child abuse but what ever kids like slop .

oh yes the free lunch kids eat the same dominos slop .

guess if my district is really concerned about kids going hungry they can make there own pizza on Fridays  and save the money .

the other thing is 50% of the crap they serve gets tossed in the trash because the kids wont eat the healthy crap they make them take

20 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Many things in our country need a huge change , we must keep a safety net for the extreme poor , injured , born with defects , veterans   imo. The trouble is that we have a vast pool of layabouts that work the systems .

Absolutely agree 100% on the safety net, my thoughts on welfare, like most, pertain to your last sentence.

28 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

When you find yourself blaming people lower on the economic ladder than you, you're probably being manipulated by someone higher up the economic than you. 

Start punching up. Punching down is for cowards.

I don't get this. So he is supposed to blame his supervisor for people soaking in the system that choose not to earn an income?

24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what sort 9f 3 world shit hole are u living in ? in my town Friday is pizza day at the school . so every Friday the Dominos in town bring pizza for the whole school for lunch. Not sure how they got that gig but has to be a nice gig.

IMHO serving Dominos to any one is child abuse but what ever kids like slop .

oh yes the free lunch kids eat the same dominos slop .

guess if my district is really concerned about kids going hungry they can make there own pizza on Fridays  and save the money .

the other thing is 50% of the crap they serve gets tossed in the trash because the kids wont eat the healthy crap they make them take

Dude...it was for my daughters softball/tennis/skating team party at my house.  Not a school function.  Anytime parents of the "snowflakes" get involved...fun ceases and the pain in the ass starts to sear.  I'll also never coach again because of them.  

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't get this. So he is supposed to blame his supervisor for people soaking in the system that choose not to earn an income?

Dude...it was for my daughters softball/tennis/skating team party at my house.  Not a school function.  Anytime parents of the "snowflakes" get involved...fun ceases and the pain in the ass starts to sear.  I'll also never coach again because of them.  

I know it is crazy . when u have money u have time to worry about shit like gluten .

I was reading the school approved snack list and it is fucking crazy .

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I know it is crazy . when u have money u have time to worry about shit like gluten .

I was reading the school approved snack list and it is fucking crazy .

I think I posted it here or that "other place" about the guy I ran into at Menard's who commented on my Swiss Rolls I had at the register.  He said I used to love them but now I can't eat gluten.  I asked what does gluten do?  He said, "Well, it just makes me feel sick or can give me a headache" or some other shit that he seemed to make up.  I think he read some shit about gluten and decided it was his problem.  For fuck sake!  A god damn wheat germ is fucking you up and now you can't eat Swiss rolls?  Fuck that...I'd punish half a box and power through the "sick feeling". :lol:  I do it with liquor...worth it.  Sometimes.

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lol, no. Little higher than that