Check your account email address ×

i hope these fuckers rot in hell

19 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That didn't work out quite so well for you did it doughboy painter? You are a complete moron if you can't see the fraud and abuse at all levels of govt. but some how you like to put them on a pedestal.

I'm not the only one who has a conceptual discussion turned into a personal attack. 

@xtralettucetomatoe580

23 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I don't put anybody on a pedestal and I already said the government could use some trimming....why do you think Demi's massive bush was posted? Clearly a nerve has been struck and you gave zero credit to the coaches and teammates...of course you are denying it now. Also the fact that I'm a college educated houspainter has no bearing on the fact that this country needs an educated workforce and the bulk of that is handled by public schools regardless of your opinion of teachers.

Speaking of nerve struck, when someone has an opinion on teachers you take it personal just because your mom was one, grow up. You're a liar, it was about individuals earning scholarships, regardless of coaches or team mates, the cream will rise to the top, I've seen it plenty of times on both good and bad teams and with good and bad coaches but you think all the credit goes to coaches and team mates when an individual earns a scholarship. :lol:

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm not the only one who has a conceptual discussion turned into a personal attack. 

@xtralettucetomatoe580

When Jim starts acting like a cunt, I'm gonna be twice the cunt right back. I liked Jim when he was a drunk at least there was an excuse for his foolishness.

17 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I think I posted it here or that "other place" about the guy I ran into at Menard's who commented on my Swiss Rolls I had at the register.  He said I used to love them but now I can't eat gluten.  I asked what does gluten do?  He said, "Well, it just makes me feel sick or can give me a headache" or some other shit that he seemed to make up.  I think he read some shit about gluten and decided it was his problem.  For fuck sake!  A god damn wheat germ is fucking you up and now you can't eat Swiss rolls?  Fuck that...I'd punish half a box and power through the "sick feeling". :lol:  I do it with liquor...worth it.  Sometimes.

Isn't gluten what makes things taste good. Take it away and it sucks....

Amazing any of us survived when peanut butter sandwiches were a staple of lunch time, we all had gluten and were able to ride a bicycle without a helmet.

Government is getting too involved in our everyday lives

A Toronto elementary school is trying to encourage its students to live a healthy lifestyle by clamping down on the contents of their lunch bags. James S. Bell Middle School, located in the city’s southwest end, has implemented a food policy that bans students from eating chocolate, candy and pop while at school. Instead, students are asked to bring only fresh, healthy foods in their packed lunches. There are some exceptions around the holidays, and food items like potato chips and granola bars are allowed, but not as an everyday snack.

“If we do find something like a box of Smarties or a KitKat bar … we will just kindly ask the student to take it home,” school principal John Currie said in an interview with CTV News. “As long as they’re thinking about it and it’s a focus of conversation, then I think that’s half the battle,” said Currie. School boards across the country have already taken steps in recent years to limit access to junk food in schools, by banning the sale of junk food and sugary drinks in vending machines and cafeterias.

In 2010, the Ontario government banned the selling of deep-fried French fries, junk food and pop in elementary schools. Despite the bans, childhood obesity rates appear to be increasing. In Canada, the rate currently stands at 30 per cent, and is expected to more than double by 2040.

When we were kids we ate all that crap and survived just fine. The difference is we either walked or rode a bicycle to school instead of riding a bus even when it's only a few blocks AND when we got home from school we got changed and were back out the door to run, play and ride with our friends, coming in for dinner and then back out the door typically until the street lights came on. NOW you look outside and never see a kid on foot or on a bicycle. They're all inside either texting their friends rather than actually talking to them or playing video games.

16 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

No but he came up with the idea and implemented it and yes I realize the federal government needs trimming.

virtually all levels of government are bloated and need trimming

15 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Isn't gluten what makes things taste good. Take it away and it sucks....

Amazing any of us survived when peanut butter sandwiches were a staple of lunch time, we all had gluten and were able to ride a bicycle without a helmet.

Government is getting too involved in our everyday lives

A Toronto elementary school is trying to encourage its students to live a healthy lifestyle by clamping down on the contents of their lunch bags. James S. Bell Middle School, located in the city’s southwest end, has implemented a food policy that bans students from eating chocolate, candy and pop while at school. Instead, students are asked to bring only fresh, healthy foods in their packed lunches. There are some exceptions around the holidays, and food items like potato chips and granola bars are allowed, but not as an everyday snack.

“If we do find something like a box of Smarties or a KitKat bar … we will just kindly ask the student to take it home,” school principal John Currie said in an interview with CTV News. “As long as they’re thinking about it and it’s a focus of conversation, then I think that’s half the battle,” said Currie. School boards across the country have already taken steps in recent years to limit access to junk food in schools, by banning the sale of junk food and sugary drinks in vending machines and cafeterias.

In 2010, the Ontario government banned the selling of deep-fried French fries, junk food and pop in elementary schools. Despite the bans, childhood obesity rates appear to be increasing. In Canada, the rate currently stands at 30 per cent, and is expected to more than double by 2040.

When we were kids we ate all that crap and survived just fine. The difference is we either walked or rode a bicycle to school instead of riding a bus even when it's only a few blocks AND when we got home from school we got changed and were back out the door to run, play and ride with our friends, coming in for dinner and then back out the door typically until the street lights came on. NOW you look outside and never see a kid on foot or on a bicycle. They're all inside either texting their friends rather than actually talking to them or playing video games.

Yep, same here.  The liberals are destroying this country and yours one brainwashed entitled mind at a time.  It's pretty sad that we've allowed this to happen. :flush: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Speaking of nerve struck, when someone has an opinion on teachers you take it personal just because your mom was one, grow up. You're a liar, it was about individuals earning scholarships, regardless of coaches or team mates, the cream will rise to the top, I've seen it plenty of times on both good and bad teams and with good and bad coaches but you think all the credit goes to coaches and team mates when an individual earns a scholarship. :lol:

When Jim starts acting like a cunt, I'm gonna be twice the cunt right back. I liked Jim when he was a drunk at least there was an excuse for his foolishness.

See this is where you are wrong....my mom was a teacher yes but I do realize that as in any profession there are good and bad whereas you think they are all overpaid slackers and while you will deny this as well you have never said one positive thing about a teacher. Also I never said the individual should not get any credit for their accomplishments rather it is a combination of coaching, teammates and individual effort and work ethic. Misrepresent me all you want, call me fat, call me a stupid because I am a college educated painter....whatever you want  but the fact remains you won't own your words and I'm not surprised.

15 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

See this is where you are wrong....my mom was a teacher yes but I do realize that as in any profession there are good and bad whereas you think they are all overpaid slackers and while you will deny this as well you have never said one positive thing about a teacher. Also I never said the individual should not get any credit for their accomplishments rather it is a combination of coaching, teammates and individual effort and work ethic. Misrepresent me all you want, call me fat, call me a stupid because I am a college educated painter....whatever you want  but the fact remains you won't own your words and I'm not surprised.

95% of the credit goes to the individual when it comes to being rewarded a scholarship, 5% goes to the coach and team mates have nothing to do with it. One again, the cream rises to the top whether the kid is on a good or bad team. If you don't like to be insulted, don't start the insults. I own my words, you lie and exaggerate terribly.

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

95% of the credit goes to the individual when it comes to being rewarded a scholarship, 5% goes to the coach and team mates have nothing to do with it. One again, the cream rises to the top whether the kid is on a good or bad team. If you don't like to be insulted, don't start the insults. I own my words, you lie and exaggerate terribly.

This sums you up perfectly...teammates have nothing to do with it....thanks for playing.

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

This sums you up perfectly...teammates have nothing to do with it....thanks for playing.

Team mates do not help an individual earn a scholarship dummy. I've been through the whole college recruiting game and there's tons of kids who played for terrible teams and still went on to gain scholarships because of their ability alone. You're dead wrong on this one but you won't admit it.

19 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Team mates do not help an individual earn a scholarship dummy. I've been through the whole college recruiting game and there's tons of kids who played for terrible teams and still went on to gain scholarships because of their ability alone. You're dead wrong on this one but you won't admit it.

Ok fine forget teammates.....how about coaches?

Better yet how about coaches that are also teachers....bet that one sticks in your craw. :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Ok fine forget teammates.....how about coaches?

Better yet how about coaches that are also teachers....bet that one sticks in your craw. :lol:

so the people being paid to do there job?

19 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so the people being paid to do there job?

Yeah you know....the ones that Chad thinks are overpaid, underworked slackers. Pay attention.

Not to mention he thinks their contributions  as coaches are minimal. 

Edited by Biggie Smails

27 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah you know....the ones that Chad thinks are overpaid, underworked slackers. Pay attention.

Not to mention he thinks their contributions  as coaches are minimal. 

they are over paid for sure . they get paid extra to coach

MN average is $47,828-$63,258 not including bonus and benefit so call it 57k to 73k for 9 mo a yr 7 hrs a day with every single holiday off .

so call it 36 weeks of work and still not counting holidays . so around $45 to $57 bucks a hr with a full pension with lifetime medical at the end of your 30 yr stint . that is not even including the paid for gravy to get masters if u want to pull a extra 10 to 18g a yr .

oh I know some of them by pencils and not books guess what every one buys supply's to work with  

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

they are over paid for sure . they get paid extra to coach

MN average is $47,828-$63,258 not including bonus and benefit so call it 57k to 73k for 9 mo a yr 7 hrs a day with every single holiday off .

so call it 36 weeks of work and still not counting holidays . so around $45 to $57 bucks a hr with a full pension with lifetime medical at the end of your 30 yr stint . that is not even including the paid for gravy to get masters if u want to pull a extra 10 to 18g a yr .

oh I know some of them by pencils and not books guess what every one buys supply's to work with  

If it's so easy and lucrative why aren't you doing it? 

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

A lot of projection in that post :lol:

How so....First of all I don't drink and second why don't you answer the question I asked EZ Ryder. All I hear is how easy and lucrative teaching is yet none of you answer the question....just easier to bitch I guess.

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

How so....First of all I don't drink and second why don't you answer the question I asked EZ Ryder. All I hear is how easy and lucrative teaching is yet none of you answer the question....just easier to bitch I guess.

LOL! You don't drink? BS!   As for seeing a teacher i'not a teacher for the same reason I'm not a UAW or teamster, :groin:

not to mention you've once again shown how 'triggered ' you are anytime someone criticizes teachers , while ignoring the real problem with the teaching profession is the union and the lefts agenda,  

Edited by Sleepr2