Check your account email address ×

MTG Owned

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

@Mainecat 

They told people from the beginning that the ppp loans would be forgiven because CUCKS like you support closing people's business. 

We're there ppp abuses? You bet the whole process was ill thought out. But imagine how many small businesses would have failed had they not taken it. 

Edited by SkisNH

8 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

They told people from the beginning that the ppp loans would be forgiven because CUCKS like you support closing people's business. 

We're there ppp abuses? You bet the whole process was ill thought out. But imagine how many small businesses would have failed had they not taken it. 

You are one brain dead cocksucker....show me one post where I supported anything to do with any covid restriction you ignorant fucking mindless group think cunt. You seriously should kill yourself , you’re far too fucking stupid to be allowed to live

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are one brain dead cocksucker....show me one post where I supported anything to do with any covid restriction you ignorant fucking mindless group think cunt. You seriously should kill yourself , you’re far too fucking stupid to be allowed to live

Whoops quoted you by mistake was meant for MC

My bad

This useless broad upsets the left as bad as AOC upsets the right. Both are worthless attention whores. Reminds me of a few here 

Edited by Pete
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Those dems are not complaining about the 10k loans…..oh why do I try to explain?

Your selective outrage is typical. 

here’s some democrats that always voted for higher taxes, and the. Dodged them.  

Sharpton

Rangel

Kerry

Geithner

Daschle

Jefferson 

Franken  

Kennedy 

Biden  

AOC

Abrams 

Biden 

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Your selective outrage is typical. 

here’s some democrats that always voted for higher taxes, and the. Dodged them.  

Sharpton

Rangel

Kerry

Geithner

Daschle

Jefferson 

Franken  

Kennedy 

Biden  

AOC

Abrams 

Biden 

Well that certainly excuses everything Republicans have done...

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Those dems are not complaining about the 10k loans…..oh why do I try to explain?

Actually they are.

But some centrists and candidates in swing states were more hesitant or outright opposed to Biden’s announcement, where some seemed to fear the move wouldn't play politically with working class or non-college-educated voters. Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto (D-NV), up for reelection in November, and Rep. Chris Pappas, a Democrat from a swing district in New Hampshire, were among those who issued statements critical of the plan.

One swing-state candidate opposed to the move was Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH), who is running against Republican candidate J.D. Vance in a close contest for Ohio’s open Senate seat, a state where winning the support of working-class voters will be crucial. Ryan said the move helps those already on “a trajectory to financial security” over low-income voters.

"As someone who's paying off my own family’s student loans, I know the costs of higher education are too high,” he said in a statement. “And while there's no doubt that a college education should be about opening opportunities, waiving debt for those already on a trajectory to financial security sends the wrong message to the millions of Ohioans without a degree working just as hard to make ends meet."

https://news.yahoo.com/more-democrats-piling-onto-biden-204013479.html

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What state do you claim residence in? 

That list includes other vulnerable House Democrats like Rep. Tom Malinowski, D-N.J., who said in a Wednesday tweet that he's "never supported canceling student debt with taxpayer funds," and Rep. Chris Pappas, D-N.H., who described Biden's action as "no way to make policy."

Rep. Jared Golden, D-Maine, and Rep. Sharice Davids, D-Kan., who are also engaged in close races to retain their seats in Congress, spoke out against the plan as well.

They were joined by a number of Democrats running in tight congressional races across the country, including Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto, D-Nev.; Sen. Michael Bennet, D-Colo.; and Rep. Tim Ryan, D-Ohio.

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Well that certainly excuses everything Republicans have done...

How about we cut all wasteful spending and fraud?  Or isn’t that lofty enough for your  authoritarian ideology?