Check your account email address ×

Haha the Nazis want to kill Roger Waters

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 8/18/2022 at 10:22 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t wonder nor do I care…it’s a sled site…relax Magoo.👍🏼😎

Your narrow minded biased views are fully intact…you’ll be fine.🤣

BTW I have no issues with John Wayne or Clint…watched the Quiet Man the other night…great movie. 👍🏼🇺🇸

38 minutes ago, Snake said:

And Smales wants to shit on John Wayne, so...

And you want to lie and be wrong, so…..

1 hour ago, Snake said:

And Smales wants to shit on John Wayne, so...

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you want to lie and be wrong, so…..

Your words: 

"John Wayne tried to attack her and Clint Eastwood made fun of her..then she was blacklisted. Glad those jagoffs are finally making amends."

Yeah ok  :lol: 

• Haha 1

On 8/25/2022 at 7:13 PM, spin_dry said:

David Gilmour is ahead of them. 

Whenever I hear or see one of Gilmour's explanations of their relationship, it sounds like he's tried to make peace with Waters on multiple occasions.  I have a feeling Waters is the one who still holds a grudge, because Pink Floyd got back together without him.  Waters was a bully to all three of his bandmates and continues to be a bully to his fans.  I find it hard to separate the art of the man, but he's so talented that I've never failed to find a way to do it.

1 hour ago, p51mstg said:

Whenever I hear or see one of Gilmour's explanations of their relationship, it sounds like he's tried to make peace with Waters on multiple occasions.  I have a feeling Waters is the one who still holds a grudge, because Pink Floyd got back together without him.  Waters was a bully to all three of his bandmates and continues to be a bully to his fans.  I find it hard to separate the art of the man, but he's so talented that I've never failed to find a way to do it.

He’s a loon. It comes with territory of a lot of geniuses. If there was only one recording I could have it would be wish you where here. Crazy memories around that album and it’s still so freeking good. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I blame our education system.

Yet you want to hold the ppl responsible for this high on a pedestal. You can’t have it both ways. 
The left has destroyed education plain and simple.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Yet you want to hold the ppl responsible for this high on a pedestal. You can’t have it both ways. 
The left has destroyed education plain and simple.

There would be no education without the left. Stop lying to yourself. The republicans hate teachers as most here do. They think it’s a easy overpaid underworked job…..lol yeah sure.

But keep acting like the right love educators and the education system. The one they love is the pay for profit one.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

There would be no education without the left. Stop lying to yourself. The republicans hate teachers as most here do. They think it’s a easy overpaid underworked job…..lol yeah sure.

But keep acting like the right love educators and the education system. The one they love is the pay for profit one.

You just said you blame the education system.

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Guy with no kids once again lecturing us about teachers :read:

49 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I blame our education system.

38 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

There would be no education without the left.

:owned::lolz:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Guy with no kids once again lecturing us about teachers :read:

:owned::lolz:

Continuously trying to get the red hat wearers on something.. anything… and zero happens… nothing.. over and over.. These are the types that will lose it and go on a spree..

• Haha 1