Check your account email address ×

Come on Neal , you can do it

• 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, irv said:

Because they are therapeutics.

:lol:

You better check your notes with @ArcticCrusher, he was recommending them instead of the actual vaccines.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Because they are therapeutics.

:lol:

You better check your notes with @ArcticCrusher, he was recommending them instead of the actual vaccines.

The WHO and CDC have no credibility left.  Except with schmucks like yourself.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The WHO and CDC have no credibility left.  Except with schmucks like yourself.

Then why do you continually use the CDCs stats when you think they benefit your narrative?

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why aren't you getting another booster?  What changed, since they are still strongly recommending it.

Because I've decided to do what Denmark is doing and let my immune system take care of me. I'm not compromised. Denmark still has the vaccine available  for those who are compromised and hasn't banned like you said they have. More misinformation from you.

Edited by Steve753

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Because I've decided to do what Denmark is doing and let my immune system take care of me. I'm not compromised. Denmark still has the vaccine available  for those who are compromised and hasn't banned like you said they have. More misinformation from you.

Which is what us pro science people said they should do from the start 

welcome to where I was a year ago 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Which is what us pro science people said they should do from the start 

welcome to where I was a year ago 

You had the choice to do that, did you not?

You had the choice to do that, did you not?

I still can’t fly or get back into the country without facing thousands of dollars worth of fines 

I wasn’t allowed anywhere public except for getting groceries or parts. No restaurants, theatres, any events, etc 

do you still support such things? 

24 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That's what the gbd said two years ago and had 70k scientist sign on.  

Here is Christine Anderson grilling the CEO of Moderna and the VP of AstraZeneca.

Who will be the last to figure out the scam, maybe we need a poll.

"Somebody lied and I want to know who, these vaccines are worthless at best and potentially harmful at worst"

1 hour ago, ACE said:

I still can’t fly or get back into the country without facing thousands of dollars worth of fines 

I wasn’t allowed anywhere public except for getting groceries or parts. No restaurants, theatres, any events, etc 

do you still support such things? 

You can't? My friend from Windsor Canada has come to watch ball games in Cleveland numerous times as of late and he's unvaccinated.  Maybe things have changed.

You can't? My friend from Windsor Canada has come to watch ball games in Cleveland numerous times as of late and he's unvaccinated.  Maybe things have changed.

That’s not what I asked. Do you still agree with these anti science fascist rules 

I have a good friend who was in the hospital with COVID back in December and was pretty serious. He wasnt on a ventilator but was in ICU on a CPAP and the verdict was he was going to have to do 6-9 months of rehab and be on oxygen. They gave him monoclonal antibodies and he was discharged 2 days later. And he said he went from almost dying to walking out with no issues and zero symptoms.

Not long after they discontinued use of monoclonal antibodies as COVID treatment...

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

That’s not what I asked. Do you still agree with these anti science fascist rules 

What rules? I do whatever I want.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I have a good friend who was in the hospital with COVID back in December and was pretty serious. He wasnt on a ventilator but was in ICU on a CPAP and the verdict was he was going to have to do 6-9 months of rehab and be on oxygen. They gave him monoclonal antibodies and he was discharged 2 days later. And he said he went from almost dying to walking out with no issues and zero symptoms.

Not long after they discontinued use of monoclonal antibodies as COVID treatment...

Weird. Those treatments seem to work good and really don't have anything to do with the vaccines. 

Just now, ACE said:

So not confident in your anti science and fascist positions.

looks like AC is right about you 

Who cares.

All I'm doing is pointing out that AC and a few others continually post misinformation as fact. Hell he can't even get what's happening in Denmark and Hungary right.