Check your account email address ×

You following the mi governor "kidnapping" trial??

35 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

It's fucking fantastic.  The fib is so fucking dirty and one sided.  Terrible.  All credibility is lost.  Can't wait till the same shit comes out about Jan 6th.  Fucking country is lost....

Yah , they are fucking cops.....you’d have to be retarded to think they are anything other than trash. Welcome to reality retard 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where is cnn and the rest of the fake news.  This is damning.

Smales/Spin what are your sources telling you?

:lol:

I save the high level insider twitter sources for you but the local news keeps showing those two and it’s obvious they couldn’t plot their way out of a wet paper bag.

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: Did they fire up that bullshit trial again?

What’s amazing is how these faggot ass Trumpers are just shocked that LEOs would stoop to this kind of entrapment when the fact is that all cops are guilty of this type of shit all the time. 

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yep….Foxes attorney was a few years ahead of me in High School…the whole thing is a joke.

https://apnews.com/article/michigan-gretchen-whitmer-adam-fox-kidnap-plot-trial-government-and-politics-689eb24b1427d43b7e27992eeba6ce4e

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Its bad, I bet they wish they didn't.  This is from the trial, not some fake news spin Smales gets guthooked on over and over again.

The FBI organized, plotted, funded, controlled, and carried out a plan to kidnap Michigan's governor so they could blame the kidnapping on trump-supporters and "right-wing extremist".

The FBI paid Dan Chappel [FBI informant] more than $60,000 in 7 months and told him he needs to start assembling a group of right-wing extremist for the FBI to prosecute. 

The FBI made a new Facebook group called "Patriot 3 Percenters". Through the group, Chappel met a broke man named Adam Fox.

The FBI provided Chappel with several $5,000 limit credit cards and they told him to give those to Adam Fox and to tell him to spend it on guns and ammunition. Fox refused.

Chappel suggested that Fox and others fire rounds into the Governor's mansion, but Fox and the other defendants refused.

When the group started falling apart the FBI told their informant Chappel to keep the group together and they introduced an agent and another informant into the group who suggested that they kidnap Gretchen Whitmer. The defendants refused.

But the FBI kept pushing, their informants drove the defendants to Whitmer's home and then they suggested killing the Governor of Virginia.

On Sep. 5, 2020, FBI Agent Chambers texted Chappel, "mission is to kill the governor specifically".

To pressure defendants into kidnapping the governor, the FBI used a female informant to sleep with them and even got them high on drugs.

12 out of 18 people involved with the plot to kidnap Whitmer were working for the FBI.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep….Foxes attorney was a few years ahead of me in High School…the whole thing is a joke.

https://apnews.com/article/michigan-gretchen-whitmer-adam-fox-kidnap-plot-trial-government-and-politics-689eb24b1427d43b7e27992eeba6ce4e

When someone lies to you once, they say shame on you.  When someone lies to you a second time, they say shame on me.  When someone lies over and over and over and over again, well thats you in a nutshell.

How can you even post this crap?   This was 100% FBI, the same division that raided Trump and is under criminal investigation for the Crossfire Huricane.  Get a fucking clue dummy. 

Edited by ArcticCrusher

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When someone lies to you once, they say shame on you.  When someone lies to you a second time, they say shame on me.   

And when you continue to believe said liar it just shows how much of a dumbass you are.  Your flock lies to you multiple times a day yet you still drink their Kool aid.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And when you continue to believe said liar it just shows how much of a dumbass you are.  Your flock lies to you multiple times a day yet you still drink their Kool aid.

You were fooled with the original msm bullshit, even had it factchecked.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When someone lies to you once, they say shame on you.  When someone lies to you a second time, they say shame on me.  When someone lies over and over and over and over again, well thats you in a nutshell.

How can you even post this crap?   This was 100% FBI, the same division that raided Trump and is under criminal investigation for the Crossfire Huricane.  Get a fucking clue dummy. 

I said the whole thing is a joke…how about  you pay attention and quit talking to hear yourself talk you self important cunt.

BTW it’s just an AP article laying out a few things and showing the picture of the two poor schmucks…you’re too busy posting your preprogrammed talking points. I feel bad for you because I’m guessing everyone around you has tuned you out and walk the other way when they see you coming.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I said the whole thing is a joke…how about  you pay attention and quit talking to hear yourself talk you self important cunt.

BTW it’s just an AP article laying out a few things and showing the picture of the two poor schmucks…you’re too busy posting your preprogrammed talking points. I feel bad for you because I’m guessing everyone around you has tuned you out and walk the other way when they see you coming.😂

But you still put your trust in the FBI, that's the point that went over your head.

This is the same group involved in the Trump raid.  Connect the dots moron.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Good luck with the bold.  Tucker had a fantastic breakdown of how corrupt that whole FBI sham was last night.  If anyone has any doubts about what they did, look it up and watch it.

Comes out now . prosecution is getting buried even worse this time.  Prosecutors should be charged with misconduct for bringing this sham up twice. 
 The undercover FBI informant was paid 50 thousand!!! :lol:

He was the only one they could put on the stand who wasn’t accused of a crime or beating his wife. 

If the judge had an ounce of integrity he would throw this case out. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Good luck with the bold.  Tucker had a fantastic breakdown of how corrupt that whole FBI sham was last night.  If anyone has any doubts about what they did, look it up and watch it.

I rarely watch Tucker these days, but I did watch the replay at 2am this morning when I woke up for a piss. Really pisses a guy off, the FBI and having to take a piss and not falling back asleep.

• Haha 1

The FBI has been crooked as fuck forever 

but everyone is missing the larger picture that dems and the FBI have been using federal police powers for political purposes 

mousollini would be proud 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Comes out now . prosecution is getting buried even worse this time.  Prosecutors should be charged with misconduct for bringing this sham up twice. 
 The undercover FBI informant was paid 50 thousand!!! :lol:

He was the only one they could put on the stand who wasn’t accused of a crime or beating his wife. 

If the judge had an ounce of integrity he would throw this case out. 

60K + 23K + ipads + etc and the FBI paid for the closing loss on his house.

But you heard this from the fake news.

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

But you still put your trust in the FBI, that's the point that went over your head.

This is the same group involved in the Trump raid.  Connect the dots moron.

Once again you just talk and assign positions to hear yourself talk…where have I put my faith in the FBI you jabbering jabronie…FFS you and Woolie must be related.🤣

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Once again you just talk and assign positions to hear yourself talk…where have I put my faith in the FBI you jabbering jabronie…FFS you and Woolie must be related.🤣

You fell for collusion hard