Check your account email address ×

*****2016 Official NFL Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

nah, he's just passionate about winning and playing perfect, unlike your team.

Pffft....every time someone breathes on him hard he is looking for a flag and don't even try and tell me that Matthew Stafford isn't tough and doesn't play with passion. Only a Packer fan would think that there team is the only one passionate about winning. :lol:

1 minute ago, dz246 said:

Lions might as well played there backups..... :lol:

Lions got lucky MANY MANY times all year. They didn't even belong in the playoffs. When they actually play a good team, (case in point, like the past 4 weeks) they show their true colors, on how shitty of a team that are.  

I wish they would sell the team and change the name of Ford Field .  They're a disgrace to Ford Motor Company and Henry Ford. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Lions got lucky MANY MANY times all year. They didn't even belong in the playoffs. When they actually play a good team, (case in point, like the past 4 weeks) they show their true colors, on how shitty of a team that are.  

I wish they would sell the team and change the name of Ford Field .  They're a disgrace to Ford Motor Company and Henry Ford. 

Speaking of disgraces to The Ford Motor Company.

I was pulling for the Lions last night. I really like Stafford. I figured the Raiders would loose with their backup QB playing against the Texans D. My picks for today are the Steelers & Packers.

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was pulling for the Lions last night. I really like Stafford. I figured the Raiders would loose with their backup QB playing against the Texans D. My picks for today are the Steelers & Packers.

It's going to take some time to turn around the Lions. They've had bad mgmt for too long. And Caldwell isn't going to be the guy to do it. I can't believe he's coming back next year. :flush: 

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Cook isn't their backup, he's their 3rd string QB.  That was his 1st start at QB ever. 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

It's going to take some time to turn around the Lions. They've had bad mgmt for too long. And Caldwell isn't going to be the guy to do it. I can't believe he's coming back next year. :flush: 

They can always change their mind and fire him anytime they want.  They're to stupid to do that tho.  He should have been gone a long time ago. It's not just his fault tho. 

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Cook isn't their backup, he's their 3rd string QB.  That was his 1st start at QB ever. 

I'm aware of that. I don't believe they would have won with their #2 guy either. As soon as Carr went down their Super Bowl hopes went down with him. I was looking forward to seeing a NE / Raiders AFC Championship game :bc: