Check your account email address ×

The gop civil war.

And yet we have hearings going on about something that happened on Jan 6th.

spincry gets more desperate everyday.

"THE GOP LEFT ME"  Yeah right.  Most people as they age don't lose it and decide to live in a van with multiple pets  and sponge off others electricity and good nature, but he does.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They executed a search warrant…calling it a “raid” is a stretch….like calling J6 an insurrection.

Yet you still dont seem to understand how unprecedented this is, what an abuse of power it represents, after 6 years of one phony investigation after another.  Will the light bulb ever go on up there in your head?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

He has a cult, that is correct! :bc:

I suppose you dont see anything wrong with what the doj and fbi have been doing?  I know ya hate the guy but if Trump acted this way when he was president would you react differently?

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I suppose you dont see anything wrong with what the doj and fbi have been doing?  I know ya hate the guy but if Trump acted this way when he was president would you react differently?

Oh I'm definitely skeptical of what they are doing and they better have their ducks in a row or they are shooting themselves in the foot. 

I wouldn't have any fucks to give however if they did the same thing to Hillary meanwhile you guys would be cheering it wildly. 

Sounds like you're saying Biden directly ordered it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet you still dont seem to understand how unprecedented this is, what an abuse of power it represents, after 6 years of one phony investigation after another.  Will the light bulb ever go on up there in your head?

Light bulb is working just fine and there really is no discussing anything with you Mr. Honest Discussion. 

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Oh I'm definitely skeptical of what they are doing and they better have their ducks in a row or they are shooting themselves in the foot. 

I wouldn't have any fucks to give however if they did the same thing to Hillary meanwhile you guys would be cheering it wildly. 

Sounds like you're saying Biden directly ordered it. 

His handlers sure shit did . Any thing and everything it takes to make sure somthing like him never happes again 

Going on 6 yrs now 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump has created some interesting karma in his life. :lol: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

His handlers sure shit did . Any thing and everything it takes to make sure somthing like him never happes again 

Going on 6 yrs now 

Did Obama order the FBI to investigate Hillary during the 2016 election?

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The GOP is motivated by this strange idea that the future of the country hangs in the balance. :lol: 

Right.  If we don’t do something about Global warming and women being able to kill babies the country is going to end. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Did Obama order the FBI to investigate Hillary during the 2016 election?

Didn't he order the IRS to target a certain group?