Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2017 NFL Thread****

ckf

Just now, hayward said:

Not really.  That's a great team right there with amazing talent from top to bottom.  They'll be back.

I'm not sure Brady has many years left. I would expect them to win the AFC East ( sorry @Kivalo ) but I'm not sure they have many more AFC titles left with Brady at the helm. It was a great run though. And to think I thought Jim Kelly's Bills would never be matched even though they never won a ring :bc:

21 minutes ago, hayward said:

possession was achieved at the 6 fucking yard line.  You wanna go suck Collinsworth's dick, go do it on another website.  

And Al Micheals can go fuck his senile self as well.

Fucking pro-patriot cocksuckers, the lot of ya's!

I'm Pro-Patriot... Now I have heard everything lololol. Fuck'n A. 

14 minutes ago, hayward said:

You should have been in my living room while I was listening to these cocksuckers on t.v. try to convince me that the call was and should be overturned.  :lol:

And then I come on here after the game and have to see XLT sucking their cocks and basically agreeing.  :slapping::lol:

That was one hell of a game.  The Eagles secondary tried to blow it, as usual, but they all held it together in the end.

Fuck you!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: 

Clement caught the ball IMO, BUT the NFL is fucked, so of course there is leeway for seeing it as an incomplete pass. I fucking despise Collinsworth (Almost as much as Joe Fuck and Troy "Gaping Asshole" Aikman). 

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm not sure Brady has many years left. I would expect them to win the AFC East ( sorry @Kivalo ) but I'm not sure they have many more AFC titles left with Brady at the helm. It was a great run though. And to think I thought Jim Kelly's Bills would never be matched even though they never won a ring :bc:

Enjoy it while you can all dynasties end.  :bc:

Cnn has a live feed from a chopper in Philly... Holy shit. People are lighting fireworks out of the crowd and hitting buildings with them. Whatever road they are on goes to some building with a big ass gate which there must have been 20 people scaling. Its packed for over a mile. The city is going to burn.

went outside to fill the stove right after the game and it's louder than the stroke of midnight on new year's eve with gunshots and m-80's. :lol: And i'm 1.5 hr.s north of philly.  

Yeah, that shithole's gonna burn tonite.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Cnn has a live feed from a chopper in Philly... Holy shit. People are lighting fireworks out of the crowd and hitting buildings with them. Whatever road they are on goes to some building with a big ass gate which there must have been 20 people scaling. Its packed for over a mile. The city is going to burn.

:barbeque:I don't know what posesses people to act the way they do.

3 hours ago, polaris550 said:

LMAO!! Are those places still open in Saugus!!! LMAO!! I'm scared of strippers and hookers!!! 

We just got back from a ride and pizza. Almost the entire conversation was about health worries, and you think I'm gonna' give some hose-bag, 50 bucks for a lap dance. !!  I have GERD from being old and overweight. If some bitch sits on my lap at the Banana, I'd probably barf all over her, while gasping for air!!!

Yes... lol

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I'm Pro-Patriot... Now I have heard everything lololol. Fuck'n A. 

Fuck you!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: 

Clement caught the ball IMO, BUT the NFL is fucked, so of course there is leeway for seeing it as an incomplete pass. I fucking despise Collinsworth (Almost as much as Joe Fuck and Troy "Gaping Asshole" Aikman). 

Collinsworth is probably the second best announcer behind Doc Emrick.  You crazy.

Neal

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Collinsworth is probably the second best announcer behind Doc Emrick.  You crazy.

Neal

He was being a shill for New England the entire game. It was sad and pathetic. 

He tried to argue that two Eagles TDs were invalid. It was fucking bizarre. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Meh, that's objective, and in the end irrelevant.  He does an excellent job with the commentary. Gruden was also excellent, and he was more biased than Collinsworth.

Neal

He tried to argue that two of the Eagles touchdowns were not touchdowns. :lol:

They were both clearly touchdowns. :lol:

• Like 1