Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2017 NFL Thread****

ckf

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The more video I see of Eagles fans acting like total fucktards the more I hope The Patriots bear the piss out of them. I also hope the dirtbags destroy the city. :lol: 

who gives a flying fuck who you pull for?

I CAN NOT understand the hysteria surrounding these stupid fuckin' games. I really can't. Why do you guys love watching other MEN perform? Do you also like watching other men having sex? 

Jesus Christ, what a bunch of crazy people. I just don't get it. It's only a stupid fuckin' football game, which at any time either team could win. You would have to play at least 100 games with two teams to know statistically which team is best. 

Is Tom Brady gonna' operate on your kid's brain tumor? Is Tom Brady gonna' seal the leaky heart valve on your kid? IS Tom Brady gonna' do a hysterectomy on your mother to save her life from cancer? 

I just don't get it. 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

I CAN NOT understand the hysteria surrounding these stupid fuckin' games. I really can't. Why do you guys love watching other MEN perform? Do you also like watching other men having sex? 

Jesus Christ, what a bunch of crazy people. I just don't get it. It's only a stupid fuckin' football game, which at any time either team could win. You would have to play at least 100 games with two teams to know statistically which team is best. 

Is Tom Brady gonna' operate on your kid's brain tumor? Is Tom Brady gonna' seal the leaky heart valve on your kid? IS Tom Brady gonna' do a hysterectomy on your mother to save her life from cancer? 

I just don't get it. 

feel free to move along...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Over 40% of these stoopid fucks end up with Chronic Brain Encephalopathy, from repeated concussions. How much of a fucktard does one have to be to subject himself to brain-damaging contact...FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gold Member
43 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I just don't get it. 

Just like we don't get your obsession with fictitious internet people and rotting wood piles.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Just like we don't get your obsession with fictitious internet people and rotting wood piles.

OK, I can accept that. 

( who the fuck is the fictitious person ? I got sold -out of my firewood. LOL!!   What a faggot that hawking is!! )  

I was given tix to some Polaris tailgate deal down town but it is  just to fucking cold and to many people to bother

think I will call one of the young guys who works for me they are still stupid enough to stand around in the cold for some free chicken and beer

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I just don't get it. 

Great excuse to consume excessive amounts of beer and chicken wings??🙋🙋

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Great excuse to consume excessive amounts of beer and chicken wings??🙋🙋

Ok, if you're watching at home with good friends, that I can see. 

It's the hysteria that I can't fathom.  

3 hours ago, ckf said:

feel free to move along...

No, Johnny Boy, I'm stayin' right here and continue to grouse about your boy Tommy B. 

Hey, how about you park your car at the boat access area in Auburn, NH and watch as I spool up my MACH Z 1000 from Cote's Rock, and wail by at 115?

Or, how about you stand on the Salisbury, Mass. Jetty at the Merrimack, and watch me roar out at 60+ , through 6 foot rollers? Jesus H. Christ, you'll think it's Reggie Fountain himself!!!

Just now, polaris550 said:

No, Johnny Boy, I'm stayin' right here and continue to grouse about your boy Tommy B. 

Hey, how about you park your car at the boat access area in Auburn, NH and watch as I spool up my MACH Z 1000 from Cote's Rock, and wail by at 115?

Or, how about you stand on the Salisbury, Mass. Jetty at the Merrimack, and watch me roar out at 60+ , through 6 foot rollers? Jesus H. Christ, you'll think it's Reggie Fountain himself!!!

That's fine, but I don't want to see this thread turn in to one of those threads where it turns in to another Snotty shit show thread. :bc:

Just now, ckf said:

That's fine, but I don't want to see this thread turn in to one of those threads where it turns in to another Snotty shit show thread. :bc:

Hey, are you denying the basic tenets and foundation of  FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM!!!

NO CENSORSHIP........................EVAH!!!!!  

No sacred Izzy, no sacred Fendi, no sacred Tommy B, nothing, nada!!!!

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Hey, are you denying the basic tenets and foundation of  FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM!!!

NO CENSORSHIP........................EVAH!!!!!  

No sacred Izzy, no sacred Fendi, no sacred Tommy B, nothing, nada!!!!

Shut up, stupid.

I have to leave now, we're going out for a ride, and hope we can get pizza someplace that's not swamped with SUPERBOWL ORDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you'll all miss me!!!!