Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2017 NFL Thread****

ckf

7 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

No one ever told ya east coast of FLA is all new England folk? West coast is Midwest folk.

west coast is so much better, if i do florida it will be west coast for sure even if theres a bunch of funny talking midwesterners.    

• Platinum Contributing Member

There is actually a Charlevoix connection with The Patriots as former coach Chuck Fairbanks is from this area and when he was coaching he brought some players here for a practice.

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is actually a Charlevoix connection with The Patriots as former coach Chuck Fairbanks is from this area and when he was coaching he brought some players here for a practice.

Nice avatar pic Jim :thumb:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Nice.  Remember anybody playing them and it was just a "throw away" game?  :lol:

....or the Bucanneers?

Related image

Hell yeah....The Bucs were pretty sad for a number of years yet they have a Lombardi Trophy and The Lions don’t....SMH.

Rob Gronkowski back at Patriots practice Saturday

Rob Gronkowski was back at Patriots practice on Saturday, six days after suffering a concussion in the AFC Championship Game.

The tight end took part in the portion of New England's practice open to the media, NFL Network's Omar Ruiz reported. Despite participating in at least some capacity, Gronkowski hasn't officially cleared concussion protocol, Ruiz added.

We should know more about Gronkowski's status when the Patriots release an official injury report, but his appearance at practice should be very encouraging for Pats fans. With a week of preparation left before Super Bowl LII, even if Gronkowski isn't yet through the protocol, he'll have plenty of time to clear the final hurdle(s).

Gronkowski's value is unquestioned. With the tight end, New England is armed with a matchup nightmare who has been the difference in many close games in the past. Even after the Patriots adjusted without Gronkowski in a comeback win in the conference title game, New England is simply a better, more imposing offense with Gronkowski in the lineup.

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:35 AM, Angry ginger said:

west coast is so much better, if i do florida it will be west coast for sure even if theres a bunch of funny talking midwesterners.    

I go to Naples in the winter and see more people I know  in a week walking the street  than all winter at home .

central has the villages if you are heading down to retire that is a pretty  nice neighborhood . I have had a few customer's fly me down there over the yrs

Edited by Ez ryder

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Win or lose the Eagle fans are going to act like dumbasses and wreck shit so it really is a win/win. :lol:

not sure man

was down town today and not believing some of the shit I saw

fucking hummers with roof mounted guns at the major intersections . choppers everyplace and it is only Tuesday

also odd thing tonight drove by Vikings training place in EP and there were like 8 Hennepin county  sheriff trucks  and a hand full of Eden prairie squads blocking traffic to the facility .

I drive by that place 4 days a week and never seen that shit before   

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I go to Naples in the winter and see more people I know  in a week walking the street  than all winter at home .

central has the villages if you are heading down to retire that is a pretty  nice neighborhood . I have had a few customer's fly me down there over the yrs

My parents live in the villages. I see the attraction but even though I burst into flames in the sun I still would like to be closer to the ocean I think.