i

n

a

t

i

o

n

bring on brady.....

Domination?  Dude...that was a smackdown from a rerun WWE special 10 years ago!  I LITERALLY just sat there shaking my head as our  "#1 defense" was bent over and prison fucked using only their own blood as a lubricant.  I haven't ventured out yet today...but there is about to be a lot of bitter MN fans....and really, just plain disgusted with yet another epic collapse by one of MN's pro sports teams.  I called it with NO (wrong) and was hoping my call in Philly would be wrong too.  Sucks but...most of us are used to it.

GOOD LUCK AGAINST THE PATS!  Just bring half the game you played at MN, that should do it.  :bc:

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

image.thumb.png.40e991f41cba7e95fa182f708b43c076.png

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You don’t even know what team was home and away for the Vikes v eagles game. Do you really think you are qualified to make that statement?

No shit....priceless! :lol:

Eagles better blitz a lot more against Brady than what they did yesterday, or I have a feeling he'll pick the secondary apart.  That was the only drawback I noticed against the vikings.  Gotta bring the heat more often.

Edited by hayward

50 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Eagle-drops-goat.gif

Hahahaha.  That is awesome.  Eagles are pretty bad ass.  

14 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I think he might be just a "Tom" fan. :lol:

Yea, there is some truth to that.  I was a Packers fan when Favre played for them.  I was a Cowboys fan when Aikman played for them.  I was an Atlanta fan when Vick played for them.  Joe Montana, Dan Marino, Warren Moon, etc, etc.  You get the picture.  

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You don’t even know what team was home and away for the Vikes v eagles game. Do you really think you are qualified to make that statement?

Nailed it.  Poor @Mainecat