Check your account email address ×

Trump Asked Aide Why His Generals Couldn’t Be Like Hitler’s, Book Says

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  They follow the narrative like sheep.

Yep, apparently they fall right in line and spread the narrative..What a couple of idiots..:lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Yep, apparently they fall right in line and spread the narrative..What a couple of idiots..:lol:

You bet they do, can't believe it only has two so far.  Probably be a third started before this ends.  Remember....ORANGE MAN BAD.

I regret to inform you that I intend to resign as your Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Thank you for the honor of appointing me as senior ranking officer. The events of the last couple weeks have caused me to do deep soul-searching, and I can no longer faithfully support and execute your orders as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. It is my belief that you were doing great and irreparable harm to my country. I believe that you have made a concerted effort over time to politicize the United States military. I thought that I could change that. I’ve come to the realization that I cannot, and I need to step aside and let someone else try to do that.

Second, you are using the military to create fear in the minds of the people—and we are trying to protect the American people. I cannot stand idly by and participate in that attack, verbally or otherwise, on the American people. The American people trust their military and they trust us to protect them against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and our military will do just that. We will not turn our back on the American people.

Third, I swore an oath to the Constitution of the United States and embodied within that Constitution is the idea that says that all men and women are created equal. All men and women are created equal, no matter who you are, whether you are white or Black, Asian, Indian, no matter the color of your skin, no matter if you’re gay, straight or something in between. It doesn’t matter if you’re Catholic, Protestant, Muslim, Jew, or choose not to believe. None of that matters. It doesn’t matter what country you came from, what your last name is—what matters is we’re Americans. We’re all Americans. That under these colors of red, white, and blue—the colors that my parents fought for in World War II—means something around the world. It’s obvious to me that you don’t think of those colors the same way I do. It’s obvious to me that you don’t hold those values dear and the cause that I serve.

And lastly it is my deeply held belief that you’re ruining the international order, and causing significant damage to our country overseas, that was fought for so hard by the Greatest Generation that they instituted in 1945. Between 1914 and 1945, 150 million people were slaughtered in the conduct of war. They were slaughtered because of tyrannies and dictatorships. That generation, like every generation, has fought against that, has fought against fascism, has fought against Nazism, has fought against extremism. It’s now obvious to me that you don’t understand that world order. You don’t understand what the war was all about. In fact, you subscribe to many of the principles that we fought against. And I cannot be a party to that. It is with deep regret that I hereby submit my letter of resignation.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So two morons guthooked by the same bullshit.

What a surprise.

You and who else?

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I made you waste your time making a meme. I win.

And Trump made you waste your time, read an article, create a thread, post it and reply in them over 10,000 times..Trump wins.. You're his little water carrier..:lol:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

And Trump made you waste your time, read an article, create a thread, post it and reply in them over 10,000 times..Trump wins.. You're his little water carrier..:lol:

big-oof-size.gif.d7b70c34f95add74ab9bec7bbbbf974e.gif

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I made you waste your time making a meme. I win.

:lol:

Its saved on my phone so everytime you make a thread about Trump which is almost daily I click and paste. Whats that take 5 seconds?

And it took all of 60 seconds to make the meme to begin with. Welcome to the internet Old Man. 

Edited by EvilBird

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

I have never seen a bigger cunt than MC....

for fuck sakes he isn't the president any more.

Can you show us where the bad man hurt you?

If you don’t like my threads put me on ignore or scroll by. 
replying insults to me every time I post makes you look like a 12 year old asshole.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

It’s a current event dumb ass.

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

replying insults to me every time I post makes you look like a 12 year old asshole.

Nah.

Id rather troll and insult you like a 12 year old asshole. 

Your TDS level is like a 12 year old sissy. 

:baby:

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just give it a fucking rest already....Spin atleast posts interesting stories and articles in between his TDS posts.  You literally have nothing to offer other than being a cunt, nothing.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s a current event dumb ass.

No it's not,..Ahhh, I take that back I guess when you drool over him and have been carrying his water for 6+ years straight, him blowing his nose you would consider a current event..

Fuck I can't even believe you hold Trump to such standards thinking that he studied and knew WW2 German generals techniques...I always thought Trump was kinda a dumb ass book smarts wise. Here you just let me know he's studied and is fluent in WW2 German military techniques..............

And I'm the dumb ass..

Oh just saw the FBI is raiding Mar-a-lago..Go start a thread fast!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I find it strange that some people will deny facts and logic in their unending quest to defend Trump at all costs, even when the evidence is clear. Why do some of you invariably take his word over the words of respected military personnel who worked for him, and over the words of his former cabinet members? Dozens of lifelong die-hard Republicans have revealed damning information about Trump, yet the same few guys on here always say, "No. They are all lying. Trump is telling the truth. You just have TDS." Did dozens and dozens of high-ranking Republican officials get together and make up lies? 

When Trump says stuff like, "I know more than my generals do," his followers actually believe him and defend him. When construction workers said, "He never paid us," Trump's defenders said, "They are all lying." There are countless stories like that, but the defenders' responses never change.  It's ironic they call others "sheep." 

I don't get it. I have never been afraid to admit the officials I voted for and respect have made mistakes. Reagan is considered to be one of the great politicians of the modern era. I was impressed by much of what he accomplished -- especially during his first term -- but I never was gullible enough to think everything he did was perfect. I also never took offense and felt the need to protect him when someone said something unflattering (but true) about him. Just once, I'd like to hear someone say, "Yes, Trump did do that . . . but I'm still glad I voted for him," instead of "Even though the whole country heard him say it, he didn't really say it." 

• Like 1