Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump wants to take everyone’s car. 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRUJV1JF/?k=1

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/people-lost-their-jobs-over-vaccines-that-dr-birx-said-she-knew-didnt-work her words from interview I knew these vaccines were not going to protect

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump is not responsible for anything…ever….weird.

No cult leader is in the eyes of their flock 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You obviously don’t know me too well. I don’t give a fuck about the Republican Party first stuff. Secondly, I hate the whole town of Washington and what it has become. I guess that would be a bi partisan hatred and how the corporate media has been so successful in dividing our country. Now tell the class how Trump is a main stream politician and not an outsider who confronted it. Half the shit we know now, would not have been known had he never been elected president. Bleeding heart give me a fucking break.   You guys can keep shooting yourselves in the foot and wondering why nothing will ever change.

 

If he would've confronted it in a different manner, perhaps he would still be potus right now. For him to be potus again will be another wasted 4 years. His time has passed.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pete said:

Do you think the left has unhinged supporters for their beliefs?

Why didn't the left send Antifa to the Capitol in January 2017 to stop the counting of the votes when Trump won?

If the courts are controlled by the left, why didn't they overturn the election in 2017? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently Biden and the call girl have quite the following. Rather then bash put up proven fact of the accomplishment this administration made. That helps Americans help improve are security,freedom,or your family.

I'd like your list please 

I thank you in advance

Best regards to you and your

Forrest

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Why didn't the left send Antifa to the Capitol in January 2017 to stop the counting of the votes when Trump won?

If the courts are controlled by the left, why didn't they overturn the election in 2017? 

The left already had the Russian collusion angle to fall back on and probably didn't think of it.

:lol:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Forrest said:

Apparently Biden and the call girl have quite the following. Rather then bash put up proven fact of the accomplishment this administration made. That helps Americans help improve are security,freedom,or your family.

I'd like your list please 

I thank you in advance

Best regards to you and your

Forrest

 

Biden is dogshit and should be in a nursing home.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You obviously don’t know me too well. I don’t give a fuck about the Republican Party first stuff. Secondly, I hate the whole town of Washington and what it has become. I guess that would be a bi partisan hatred and how the corporate media has been so successful in dividing our country. Now tell the class how Trump is a main stream politician and not an outsider who confronted it. Half the shit we know now, would not have been known had he never been elected president. Bleeding heart give me a fucking break.   You guys can keep shooting yourselves in the foot and wondering why nothing will ever change.

no it’s just that stupidity really annoys me, and there’s way too much of a demonstrated in this forum every day.   At least you stopped talking about your hatred of Jews, of which I am sure there are Jewish members in these forums,  I happen to know one in particular. I’m sure they really enjoy reading the shit you say sometimes.

I would rather have you tell me about your solutions to divided government number one.. Number two what gives you any basis to criticize someone’s military service, particularly when their life experience is roughly twice yours.

Trump said the people needed to see the corruption for themselves.  And here we are with many still completely clueless, yet many opening their eyes.  This is becoming a quest now and we will see who denies being hoodwinked.

I have a list.:lol:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I work more hours than you and while I’m just a humble painter I did it on my own…no help needed.

And so did I you lazy piece of shit.  :bc: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump said the people needed to see the corruption for themselves.  And here we are with many still completely clueless, yet many opening their eyes.  This is becoming a quest now and we will see who denies being hoodwinked.

I have a list.:lol:

I hate to use the term  "critical thinking", but i guess it does come into play, and how some are missing the "forest before the trees".

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump said the people needed to see the corruption for themselves.  And here we are with many still completely clueless, yet many opening their eyes.  This is becoming a quest now and we will see who denies being hoodwinked.

I have a list.:lol:

Trump loves those who advocate taking away cars. He also loves himself some drug company cash. Meanwhile you spin yarns that have absolutely to do with reality. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump loves those who advocate taking away cars. He also loves himself some drug company cash. Meanwhile you spin yarns that have absolutely to do with reality. 

Russian collusion retards says what?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Russian collusion retards says what?

Election fraud is just as dumb as Russian collusion 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Russian collusion retards says what?

I see you literally turn yourself inside out pushing this conspiracy rubbish. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Election fraud is just as dumb as Russian collusion 

no

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Biden is dogshit and should be in a nursing home.

As is his other half. Democrats are pure trash, despicable idiots. :32 she states GW is no longer debatable............let the lies and fear mongering continue.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

no

Both were complete horseshit fed to a base of drooling retards 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Pete said:

There is no fairness when it comes to these 2 parties. It all started in 2008 and every year has gotten worse. 2016 shifted into high gear and it still hasn’t reached terminal velocity 

Started Long before that 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Started Long before that 

For instance in 1804 when the Vice President fatally shot the treasury secretary and then went on the run. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The gross stupidity of the trump supporter knows no bounds. 

I supported the guy but I think we should move on for the betterment of the country and on the other side I would like to see him stick it to DC again. 

 

Do you ever feel if a candidate is not part of the DC establishment in this country they will get run out of town? Not busting balls. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump is not responsible for anything…ever….weird.

Neither was Obama, he blamed bush so many time it became a punchline 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I supported the guy but I think we should move on for the betterment of the country and on the other side I would like to see him stick it to DC again. 

 

Do you ever feel if a candidate is not part of the DC establishment in this country they will get run out of town? Not busting balls. 

How did he stick it to DC again? By spending record amounts of money , bloated massive budgets for everyone? By appointing insiders and lobbyists and entrenched sycophants to every position of power? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...