Check your account email address ×

Trump and his homie

17 minutes ago, Pete said:

There is no fairness when it comes to these 2 parties. It all started in 2008 and every year has gotten worse. 2016 shifted into high gear and it still hasn’t reached terminal velocity 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

gokep60sncw71.jpg

A guy so butthurt by a former president he used letters and symbols when posting about him wants to know where Trump hurt you, can't make this shit up.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Pete said:

There is no fairness when it comes to these 2 parties. It all started in 2008 and every year has gotten worse. 2016 shifted into high gear and it still hasn’t reached terminal velocity 

Jan 6th showed how unhinged Trump supporters can be. They were not supporting the Republican party.

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump never sold out the US to the WEF, although Biden has and the sheep here support it.

Looks like he sold us out to big pharm

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Hillary had Trump by 93% in the polls just saying.

:bc:

polls?

5 hours ago, Steve753 said:

So any poll that you disagree with isn't real, is that how it works?

no but if anything polls have taught us in the past several elections are that they are useless.

4 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I'm ashamed to be associated with them.

i’m sure they are all hurt. In case you missed the memo, they don’t give a fuck what you think.

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

One poll out of the 11 snake showed had Trump ahead. That is higher than 93%. Like always you're moving goal posts. 

My point was, which Snake knew, was I don't takes polls seriously. Trumps cult only takes them seriously when they side favorly for them.

Yet you use them as the basis to declare that his support is dwindling. Make up your mind dude.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

I just like triggering the snowflakes!

No, you just like touching yourself.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Oh ....my...........fucking ...god 

Savagery

Have you no inkling of decency?

You ripped a mans intestines out through his asshole , wrapped them around the railing and his neck and threw him from the top floor....

What did he ever do to you to instigate such absolute barbarism 

you too seem awfully impressed with yourselves. I am happy to say that most of us don’t give a fuck what either of you think.  You rant and rave about everything and everybody on a daily basis, and have some of the most fucked up ideas I’ve ever heard about everything, from politics to policemen. Joel peers to be a product of indoctrination in the modern educational system. It’s a shame we all had such high hopes for him.

Edited by DriftBusta

criticizing a veteran who criticizes the government, and perhaps somebody who’s opinions may have evolved over 40 years is about as dumb as it gets. Maybe get some life experience, maybe raise a family, get some perspective that only time  and real life experience can give you. Then come talk to the class about how fucking brilliant you are and how dumb the rest of us boomer rubes are.

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sounds like a giant queef emenating from Connecticut…yet again.

Speaking of a giant queef, look it’s the lay about 50 something-year-old painter from Michigan.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

polls?

no but if anything polls have taught us in the past several elections are that they are useless.

i’m sure they are all hurt. In case you missed the memo, they don’t give a fuck what you think.

Yet you use them as the basis to declare that his support is dwindling. Make up your mind dude.

you too seem awfully impressed with yourselves. I am happy to say that most of us don’t give a fuck what either of you think.  You rant and rave about everything and everybody on a daily basis, and have some of the most fucked up ideas I’ve ever heard about everything, from politics to policemen. Joel peers to be a product of indoctrination in the modern educational system. It’s a shame we all had such high hopes for him.

To many things you've quoted and commented that are incorrect to bother.

You seem like you care what's best for the party on one hand, but then you are bleeding heart Trumper supporter and lose all credibility. 

Edited by Steve753

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

criticizing a veteran who criticizes the government, and perhaps somebody who’s opinions may have evolved over 40 years is about as dumb as it gets. Maybe get some life experience, maybe raise a family, get some perspective that only time  and real life experience can give you. Then come talk to the class about how fucking brilliant you are and how dumb the rest of us boomer rubes are.

Triggered! Mission accomplished! 

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

polls?

:lol:

Tell me all about my indoctrination by the education system. :lol:

28 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

To many things you've quoted and commented that are incorrect to bother.

You seem like you care what's best for the party on one hand, but then you are bleeding heart Trumper supporter and lose all credibility. 

You obviously don’t know me too well. I don’t give a fuck about the Republican Party first stuff. Secondly, I hate the whole town of Washington and what it has become. I guess that would be a bi partisan hatred and how the corporate media has been so successful in dividing our country. Now tell the class how Trump is a main stream politician and not an outsider who confronted it. Half the shit we know now, would not have been known had he never been elected president. Bleeding heart give me a fucking break.   You guys can keep shooting yourselves in the foot and wondering why nothing will ever change.

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

Triggered! Mission accomplished! 

no it’s just that stupidity really annoys me, and there’s way too much of a demonstrated in this forum every day.   At least you stopped talking about your hatred of Jews, of which I am sure there are Jewish members in these forums,  I happen to know one in particular. I’m sure they really enjoy reading the shit you say sometimes.

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:lol:

Tell me all about my indoctrination by the education system. :lol:

I would rather have you tell me about your solutions to divided government number one.. Number two what gives you any basis to criticize someone’s military service, particularly when their life experience is roughly twice yours.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You obviously don’t know me too well. I don’t give a fuck about the Republican Party first stuff. Secondly, I hate the whole town of Washington and what it has become. I guess that would be a bi partisan hatred and how the corporate media has been so successful in dividing our country. Now tell the class how Trump is a main stream politician and not an outsider who confronted it. Half the shit we know now, would not have been known had he never been elected president. Bleeding heart give me a fucking break.   You guys can keep shooting yourselves in the foot and wondering why nothing will ever change.

no it’s just that stupidity really annoys me, and there’s way too much of a demonstrated in this forum every day.   At least you stopped talking about your hatred of Jews, of which I am sure there are Jewish members in these forums,  I happen to know one in particular. I’m sure they really enjoy reading the shit you say sometimes.

I would rather have you tell me about your solutions to divided government number one.. Number two what gives you any basis to criticize someone’s military service, particularly when their life experience is roughly twice yours.

I pull the strings and you dance. Enjoy!

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Jan 6th showed how unhinged Trump supporters can be. They were not supporting the Republican party.

Do you think the left has unhinged supporters for their beliefs?

59 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Speaking of a giant queef, look it’s the lay about 50 something-year-old painter from Michigan.

I work more hours than you and while I’m just a humble painter I did it on my own…no help needed.

38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well a good start would be to hold elected officials accountable and learn something from past mistakes. 

Things Americans don't want to do. 

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's on record for calling it out, but yah he was lied to.  Is that a surprise really.

That means he a very poor judge of character by hiring all these people that deceive him. A man like that has no business being president. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

That means he a very poor judge of character by hiring all these people that deceive him. A man like that has no business being president. 

Someone hired you once but that was government

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Do you think the left has unhinged supporters for their beliefs?

The left has some disgusting human beings. Moreso than the right imo.