Check your account email address ×

Shrinking GM

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

german auto makers are doing very well. i'm extremely pleased with my BMW. absolutely flawless vehicle and runs like a beast. 

The one you lied and said you sold :finger: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

german auto makers are doing very well. i'm extremely pleased with my BMW. absolutely flawless vehicle and runs like a beast.

If only Audi would make a full size truck so I can tow all my stuff with it :lol:

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

what i've read of american trucks here, they're all pieces of shit.

My dad just is getting up there in years so I'll probably get another couple few GM trucks with his discount while I can unless I find a better deal elsewhere. I have no major complaints with what I've had and I turn them in every couple years anyways.

22 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

My dad just is getting up there in years so I'll probably get another couple few GM trucks with his discount while I can unless I find a better deal elsewhere. I have no major complaints with what I've had and I turn them in every couple years anyways.

i'm thinking about a tacoma in the spring. i need something for light towing and hauling supplies. 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Add Opel and Vauxhall to the growing list that GM has sold off. Add in the issues with Holden as well. :wtf:

http://seekingalpha.com/article/4053016-general-motors-sold-opel-stock-price-declines

They're finally getting smart and getting leaner. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

i'm thinking about a tacoma in the spring. i need something for light towing and hauling supplies. 

Tampons,butt cream,Zima, and candles won't fit in the BMW?

• Like 3

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Jesus christ are you from texas and chew Copenhagen that you need a redneckish Texas type Tacoma.  As a converted European sophisticant such as yourself, to tow and haul, you should get one of those little euro style vans to tow and haul a little shit.  Not some redneck american truck such as a tacoma.

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Honestly if I was in the market for a new truck I'd pick up a Tacoma or a Tundra, probably a tundra due to my height. 

Since we have two new company vehicles in the driveway, both a truck and a car, I'll probably just pick up a used 05 or 06 GMC crew cab next after the jeep dies as that's the last good truck GM has made. 

On Wednesday, March 08, 2017 at 10:02 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

My Caddy will stomp it :news:

Not a GM product anymore since they were spun off and moved to NY a couple years ago. Still would like to see you and Spin race though :news:

More news of GM cutting back  http://jalopnik.com/general-motors-may-be-cutting-more-than-just-opel-1793212478  :wtf:

7 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Not a GM product anymore since they were spun off and moved to NY a couple years ago. Still would like to see you and Spin race though :news:

More news of GM cutting back  http://jalopnik.com/general-motors-may-be-cutting-more-than-just-opel-1793212478  :wtf:

Built in Lansing, MI :bc: 

This is what spin would be looking at.

35712854.jpg