Check your account email address ×

Hunter Biden fucked his 14 yr old niece

37 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

This thread proves how the cult will go to any extent to defend Trump. No one is defending that pos Hunter, God forbid anyone mention Trumps inappropriate behavior.

:lol:

Hunter belongs in prison, see the difference.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you get it?

Yes. You're OK with Trumps inappropriate behavior towards woman. I think we both agree on Hunter.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hunter belongs in prison, see the difference.

Hunters not running for potus?

All I want to see is sleepy Joe admit that he did business dealings with Hunter. The rest has nothing to do with the potus.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

All I want to see is sleepy Joe admit that he did business dealings with Hunter. The rest has nothing to do with the potus.

What about the potus showers with his daughter when she was a little girl 

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Again, moving goalposts. 

Why is Hunter not in prison

Because this country refuses to hold their leaders and anyone close to them accountable?

In my utopia these people are held to the same standards as you and I, which means Hunter and Donnie could be cell mates, for different reasons. :bc:

• Like 2

Just now, toslow said:

What about the potus showers with his daughter when she was a little girl 

Disgusting. 

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Because this country refuses to hold their leaders and anyone close to them accountable?

In my utopia these people are held to the same standards as you and I, which means Hunter and Donnie could be cell mates, for different reasons. :bc:

Why Donnie, you lost me there.

14 minutes ago, ACE said:

Those pics of hunter with little girls that were posted here briefly were pretty horrible too 

Please don't post them,,I'm still shook up from the vid you posted of the kid in the supermarket:wacko:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Please don't post them,,I'm still shook up from the vid you posted of the kid in the supermarket:wacko:

I don’t have them and I don’t think I’d even want that shit on my devices 

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Half of the countries on the Eastern side have something they can hold over our President's head due to Hunter's actions. Whether it is sexual, drug related, money laundering, and God knows what the fuck else... they got piles of dirt.

If anyone said what Hunter does is immaterial to Joe they are deluding themselves in a fantasy...

10 hours ago, ACE said:

Looks like hunter and his sister in law are wack jobs 

Apple doesn’t fall from the tree. What a disgusting perverted family. The left are a disgusting group of maggots that need to be exterminated.

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why Donnie, you lost me there.

Cuz he's a liberal dumbass with TDS

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Apple doesn’t fall from the tree. What a disgusting perverted family. The left are a disgusting group of maggots that need to be exterminated.

Yup

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The left sure does like it's pedos.

This is quite something.  

More than likely theres a fair share of Republicans and Democrats involved with Epstein. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Snake said:

It's what we do here dude.

The FBI knew what was on the laptop. The FBI hid the information on the laptop, knowing he was a kid diddler. I would think anyone and everyone should have an issue with this, as opposed to trying to change the topic, as usual, to Trump.

The whole of government is covering for the Bidens, and everyone is having a heart attack cuz Trump will run again. ANYONE who has not tried to diddle a kid would be a massive improvement to those who currently inhabit the White House.

Fucking people like them, and their defenders, make me nauseous....

Well said.  Keep Trump out of the discussion.  Is anyone really ok with how Biden is the president and all the shit that the D party and Washington seem to be able to sweep under the rug, all while making one false accusation after another against Trump?  Makes me nauseous too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1