Check your account email address ×

Deaths with unknown causes now Alberta's top killer

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

It's not my fault if you're to lazy to look.

:bc:

Just what the site needs, another Troll. O.o

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, toslow said:

So I guess we can call it all a big lie

see how that works 

Yes both sides are lying.

Are you new to the world?

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's not my fault if you're to lazy to look.

:bc:

Give it up dude...you lost.   Nice try....thanks for playing. :bc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I posted the link.

:dunno:

It's become crystal clear you just love to hear yourself post and love just stirring the pot. Just like I said. A troll. :news:

Just now, irv said:

It's become crystal clear you just love to hear yourself post and love just stirring the pot. Just like I said. A troll. :news:

So when I agree with you on climate change it's ok though?

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

So when I agree with you on climate change it's ok though?

Not even close.  Irv understands the people behind the climate scam are the same ones pushing the covid scam.

Continue to look the fool, its easier.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

A fifth Dr. just died in Ontario, all within the past week and about a week after getting the fourth vax.

But the really stupid people can't seem to connect the dots.

Eeesh

40 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You honestly think they would admit to anything negative after jabbing well over half the planet?  :lol:  Come on dude.  They won't even admit where it came from. 

X2...

Plus they are revoking Docs licenses who speak out against the jab

13 minutes ago, irv said:

Just what the site needs, another Troll. O.o

753 looks dumber than a stump- yet again ...smh

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Mr Arctic posted this in the Covid forums awhile back (he’s very sleuthy). I asked this same question - What do you think started causing these increases in 2019 and 2020?

45 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So you can point out posts where they blame "EVERY DEATH" on the jab or you just basing that on their negative opinion of it? 

You’re so literal ;)

He really likes tennis and soccer I’ve found out. Did you know a soccer player in Europe last summer collapsed on the field from a heart attack? Ac said it was the vaccine. Turns out he was unvaccinated. Did you know that Ralph Nadal left a match earlier this year due to shortness of breath? AC said it was the vaccine. Turns out he had a cracked rib. Did you know that Ralph Nadal has some cramps in 2011? Ac posted the video with the caption “Nadal has never been the same since the vaccine.” Again, the video was from 2011. Did you know that three sailors died within a week that served on the same ship? AC said it was the vaccine. Turns out all three committed suicide.

See a pattern? There’s lots more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Mr Arctic posted this in the Covid forums awhile back (he’s very sleuthy). I asked this same question - What do you think started causing these increases in 2019 and 2020?

You’re so literal ;)

He really likes tennis and soccer I’ve found out. Did you know a soccer player in Europe last summer collapsed on the field from a heart attack? Ac said it was the vaccine. Turns out he was unvaccinated. Did you know that Ralph Nadal left a match earlier this year due to shortness of breath? AC said it was the vaccine. Turns out he had a cracked rib. Did you know that Ralph Nadal has some cramps in 2011? Ac posted the video with the caption “Nadal has never been the same since the vaccine.” Again, the video was from 2011. Did you know that three sailors died within a week that served on the same ship? AC said it was the vaccine. Turns out all three committed suicide.

See a pattern? There’s lots more.

No doubt people have strong opinions on the vaccine and yes I was being very literal...was he being somewhat sarcastic? :news:

Who knows what the cause was and there is no concrete evidence the vaccine caused the below significant spike (yes a 230% increase is something to look into.)   My point is more that they will never be truthful if there was an issue.   Do you doubt that?  I mean its not like they haven't hidden things from us before and they've now administered over 12.6 billion doses. 

Look at what Dr. Birx and Fauci have admitted through this whole thing.   They knew they were lying when they said it would stop a person from getting infected.   They absolutely knew this from the trials yet went on media with their Dem partners and continuously lied about it. 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRDHytJU/?k=1

In 2021, ill-defined and unknown causes of death snagged the first spot with 3,362, up from 1,464 in 2020 and 522 the year before that, according to statistics from the Government of Alberta. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Actually they were if you had a previous positive test.  Even if you died in a car accident.   They fully admitted to this.

We will never know how many actually died "from covid" as long as Liberals are in power. If cons take over, if they can find the info, it will be years before it is compiled and by then, most will ignore it as there will likely be some other shiny object that has everyone's attention?

1 hour ago, ACE said:

AK monkey pox showed up to defend his lord and saviour Pfizer 

And you’re here to provide zero value, as always. You’re really clever with the gay name calling though. 

No doubt people have strong opinions on the vaccine and yes I was being very literal...was he being somewhat sarcastic? :news:

Opinions are great, misleading insinuations are not. Nor are videos from 2011 purposely trying to mislead people, or any of the others I mentioned. 

And while they’re investigating the 230% increase from 20 to 21, they can investigate the 280% increase from 19 to 20 - I’m thinking they might be related.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

And you’re here to provide zero value, as always. You’re really clever with the gay name calling though. 

Opinions are great, misleading insinuations are not. Nor are videos from 2011 purposely trying to mislead people, or any of the others I mentioned. 

And while they’re investigating the 230% increase from 20 to 21, they can investigate the 280% increase from 19 to 20 - I’m thinking they might be related.

Remember when you absolutely spazzed at the idea that your Pfizer god could cause myocarditis but then also admitted that it can?

that was neat 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The increase is in working age people. Pay attn dummy...

11 minutes ago, ACE said:

Remember when you absolutely spazzed at the idea that your Pfizer god could cause myocarditis but then also admitted that it can?

that was neat 

No, care to find where I said it couldn’t? The issue is and always the rate, which is still extremely low. 

Remember that time when you got confused and just made shit up? Neat.

14 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

The increase is in working age people. Pay attn dummy...

Makes sense - I’m sure the vaccine is attacking those with healthier immune systems and sparing those with weaker.