Check your account email address ×

Deaths with unknown causes now Alberta's top killer

What is wrong with these questions that Google won't allow.  How about that conspiracy theorist Steve, or dumb fucks Deep and Bambi.  See this is what most of us know to be true.  Maybe you losers will figure this out one day, but I won't hold my breath.

I hope you see through the ignorance you are supporting. 

241f9a50-9991-4c38-a462-773679abf750_475x212.png.d60c09a72d20166a992f7b51fb86a460.png

ceb4a9eb-c07a-48c6-93a0-36c8dd4dc123_749x1274.thumb.png.817454d4d29982d6c5696dfef832c6cd.png

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What is wrong with these questions that Google won't allow.  How about that conspiracy theorist Steve, or dumb fucks Deep and Bambi.  See this is what most of us know to be true.  Maybe you losers will figure this out one day, but I won't hold my breath.

I hope you see through the ignorance you are supporting. 

241f9a50-9991-4c38-a462-773679abf750_475x212.png.d60c09a72d20166a992f7b51fb86a460.png

ceb4a9eb-c07a-48c6-93a0-36c8dd4dc123_749x1274.thumb.png.817454d4d29982d6c5696dfef832c6cd.png

I havent spread any conspiracies.  That's your job. Keep up the good work, it's immensely entertaining!

:bc:

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I havent spread any conspiracies.  That's your job. Keep up the good work, it's immensely entertaining!

:bc:

I post facts that are backed up like the post I just made.  Why do you think Google won't allow it?

You can try.  But I'm sure you can't form a intelligent thought.  This is what censorship of the truth looks like.

You being he last to get a clue ain't helping you.

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I post facts that are backed up like the post I just made.  Why do you think Google won't allow it?

You can try.  But I'm sure you can't form a intelligent thought.  This is what censorship of the truth looks like.

You being he last to get a clue ain't helping you.

:lol:

Keep up the good work!

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Ontario doctor suspended for spreading COVID disinformation, latest in string of pandemic-defying MDs.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/ontario-doctor-suspended-for-spreading-covid-disinformation-latest-in-string-of-pandemic-defying-mds

Is he a friend of yours or ACs?

19 minutes ago, irv said:

Ontario doctor suspended for spreading COVID disinformation, latest in string of pandemic-defying MDs.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/ontario-doctor-suspended-for-spreading-covid-disinformation-latest-in-string-of-pandemic-defying-mds

"He told them the pandemic was a media-driven hoax designed to profit the likes of Bill Gates, that COVID test results were being sold to China for DNA sequencing and parents should sue schools if they make their kids wear face-coverings."

"And it was not Matheson’s first clash with the agency. He was suspended for four months in 2017 and ordered not to prescribe opioid painkillers or benzodiazepine sedatives, in part because of his “reckless” use of opioids with patients and a sub-standard new clinic."

"The college censured him in 2019 for posting “inaccurate and misleading” information about vaccines on social media and in 2020 ordered him not to prescribe alternative treatments based on assessments by people outside of Ontario."

Why would they suspend such an enlightened individual?

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

"He told them the pandemic was a media-driven hoax designed to profit the likes of Bill Gates, that COVID test results were being sold to China for DNA sequencing and parents should sue schools if they make their kids wear face-coverings."

"And it was not Matheson’s first clash with the agency. He was suspended for four months in 2017 and ordered not to prescribe opioid painkillers or benzodiazepine sedatives, in part because of his “reckless” use of opioids with patients and a sub-standard new clinic."

"The college censured him in 2019 for posting “inaccurate and misleading” information about vaccines on social media and in 2020 ordered him not to prescribe alternative treatments based on assessments by people outside of Ontario."

Why would they suspend such an enlightened individual?

Whatever he did before covid doesn't matter! 

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Should they be able to sue the shareholders as well.  Asking for Bambi.

20g each

:lol:

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Should they be able to sue the shareholders as well.  Asking for Bambi.

Ugh, this is bad news for my big pharma holdings…. 

Good for your short positions though. :thumbsup:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

It's called precedence, but I doubt I moron like yourself understands what it means.  Continue to look stupid.

It's called chump change and they should've gotten more. 

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like I said before, unlike yourself I have morals to live by.

If I can play along to fuel IRVs imagination, you can too. 

You have short positions. That’s the only way I can make sense of your posts. And you’re doing alright so far YTD! Damn you!

(play along ;))

9DC26CE7-32AB-49F5-B498-6D2C48C25B0F.png

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

If I can play along to fuel IRVs imagination, you can too. 

You have short positions. That’s the only way I can make sense of your posts. And you’re doing alright so far YTD! Damn you!

(play along ;))

9DC26CE7-32AB-49F5-B498-6D2C48C25B0F.png

I own zero pharma stocks in any capacity, can you say the same.