Check your account email address ×

Deaths with unknown causes now Alberta's top killer

39 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I have no doubt there are others that are math illiterate such as yourself, who are looking at absolute values rather than rates per population group. No doubt.

These are the same people that would rather play a lottery game with odds of 3 out of 100 vs a game with odds of 1 out of 10 because 3 is bigger than 1. 

that’s like, 3x higher, right?

:smack:

Seriously, the Germans changed 1 in 5000 to 0.2 in 1000 cause it sounded better.  Tell us why you didn't get your fifth boost since you claim to support the rates per 100k.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Four shots and you still get the virus.  It's not irv who doesnt understand common sense.

Irvs facts have nothing to do with that. But you're a cherry picker, so I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Seriously, the Germans changed 1 in 5000 to 0.2 in 1000 cause it sounded better.  Tell us why you didn't get your fifth boost since you claim to support the rates per 100k.  

5th boost isn't available. There you go bullshitting again. At least try and be truthful.

39 minutes ago, irv said:

So you too, eh? :wacko:

Show me a time in history when vaccines worked so great that despite millions being vaccinated, the case numbers continued to rise and rise to the point where they, our crooked govt and big pharma, pushed for 3rd, 4th and 5th booster shots, mandates and passports? :news:

Let me know which other novel virus pandemic you’re referring to where millions were vaccinated so we can compare.

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are we talking about the same Germany that has the 8 sigma fertility rate issue? They’re have a really rough go at this.

So now it’s not 1 in 2,000, but 1 in 5,000? So 0.0002?

28133AB1-252A-4436-9D4B-BE17693CD382.jpeg

40 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Are we talking about the same Germany that has the 8 sigma fertility rate issue? They’re have a really rough go at this.

So now it’s not 1 in 2,000, but 1 in 5,000? So 0.0002?

28133AB1-252A-4436-9D4B-BE17693CD382.jpeg

One in 5000 is per shot having an adverse reaction.  Not for myocarditis.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

One in 5000 is per shot having an adverse reaction.  Not for myocarditis.

Myocarditis is a type of adverse reaction. Are you saying an even smaller percentage is having myocarditis?

:pc:

Edited by akvanden

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dr Clare Craig just went on GBNews with that info from Germany.  It seems up to 1 in 500 are reporting serious side effects in the jabbed.

The more you are jabbed the more adverse reactions and death.  But what could it be, just a conspiracy.

https://rumble.com/v1dt1wv-dr.-clare-craig-reviews-the-latest-german-data-showing-as-many-as-1-in-500-.html

Craig does a great job explaining the German data.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Let me know which other novel virus pandemic you’re referring to where millions were vaccinated so we can compare.

You're a piece of shit, dude. You only care about the money your investments in big pharma are bringing you in, nothing else, and that is why, despite what has been presented to you from reliable sources, including congressional testimony, you still defend and try everything in your power to debunk or to deflect everything negatively said about them. 

JT exposed that and unfortunately for you, despite your best efforts, you weren't able to remove all that proof quick enough. :news:

https://www.johnlocke.org/birx-testimony-raises-serious-questions-about-u-s-covid-policy/

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, irv said:

You're a piece of shit, dude. You only care about the money your investments in big pharma are bringing you in, nothing else, and that is why, despite what has been presented to you from reliable sources, including congressional testimony, you still defend and try everything in your power to debunk or to deflect everything negatively said about them. 

Well that’s not nice. You asked a question, to which I responded. Are we done with that question now?

You want to talk about my investments  in big pharma? What about my investments in the defense industry aka my support for Ukraine? What about my investments in Dominion voting systems, or my cousin who works for the capitol police hence my disgust for Jan 6th?!?! Am I fully disclosed now?

When are we going to talk about the shorts you and AC placed on the pharma industry? I NEED TO KNOW so I can understand who you are! 

16 minutes ago, irv said:

JT exposed that and unfortunately for you, despite your best efforts, you weren't able to remove all that proof quick enough. :news:

Good God you’re a creepy weirdo. You search members personal life in your spare time too? That’s fucking weird. You like to keep bringing it up, that’s for sure.

Edited by akvanden

I'm nothing remotely close to the likes of you. Babies as young as 6 months old are getting the vaccines and you're OK with that. Not only are you OK with that, you're on here almost daily still endorsing/advocating for the vaccines. Imo, you're they lowest of the low, the worst kind where money trumps everything else, including human life. 

Kids in U.S. as young as 6 months can get COVID-19 vaccines next week, following CDC, FDA approval. A panel of advisers to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Saturday voted to recommend COVID-19 vaccines for children as young as six months, making it likely a nationwide rollout can start next week.Jun 18, 2022

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, irv said:

I'm nothing remotely close to the likes of you.

That is for sure. Hey, we agree on something!

29 minutes ago, irv said:

Babies as young as 6 months old are getting the vaccines and you're OK with that. Not only are you OK with that, you're on here almost daily still endorsing/advocating for the vaccines. Imo, you're they lowest of the low, the worst kind where money trumps everything else, including human life. 

Do you just make these things up? Honestly, where do you get this shit? I’ve never once made a comment about kids getting vaccinated. In fact, I’ve never once said anyone should get vaccinated. I’m only here for the bad math and moronic links from 2011 - as is Deep, and Steve, and others - why is that so confusing and hard to comprehend? You and others literally post numbers showing you don’t understand simple math, and you’re only conclusion on why someone would challenge that is because they must be financially motivated? 9_9

“The lowest of low.” Good lord you’re creatively dramatic.  :lol:
I’m sure you’re  a nice guy IRV who means well, but please, calm down and stay on topic. 

:bc:

Edited by akvanden

13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You know I posted the same AB data and the insurance data suggesting the vax is likely responsible for the deaths and increase in adverse reactions.

To bury ones' head in the sand and dismiss is just blatant stupidity at this point of the game.

You've never posted a link that backed up what you state or believe.  Everytime the data is dug into from your links it deflates your point.  Then you get quiet and run off to your flock to find another off topic link to post as fact.  Your inability to think is super sad.

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Craig does a great job explaining the German data

You sure the fuck aren't enough to.  Data and conclusions that match aren't your thing.

11 hours ago, akvanden said:

Well that’s not nice. You asked a question, to which I responded. Are we done with that question now?

You want to talk about my investments  in big pharma? What about my investments in the defense industry aka my support for Ukraine? What about my investments in Dominion voting systems, or my cousin who works for the capitol police hence my disgust for Jan 6th?!?! Am I fully disclosed now?

When are we going to talk about the shorts you and AC placed on the pharma industry? I NEED TO KNOW so I can understand who you are! 

Good God you’re a creepy weirdo. You search members personal life in your spare time too? That’s fucking weird. You like to keep bringing it up, that’s for sure.

Some of us have something called integrity.  You might want to look into it, but it seems you are lost, perhaps you can still find your way.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, irv said:

I'm nothing remotely close to the likes of you. Babies as young as 6 months old are getting the vaccines and you're OK with that. Not only are you OK with that, you're on here almost daily still endorsing/advocating for the vaccines. Imo, you're they lowest of the low, the worst kind where money trumps everything else, including human life. 

Kids in U.S. as young as 6 months can get COVID-19 vaccines next week, following CDC, FDA approval. A panel of advisers to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Saturday voted to recommend COVID-19 vaccines for children as young as six months, making it likely a nationwide rollout can start next week.Jun 18, 2022

It takes a special piece of shit to promote a procedure that has zero health benefits to a child.  This is how far some have fallen.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You've never posted a link that backed up what you state or believe.  Everytime the data is dug into from your links it deflates your point.  Then you get quiet and run off to your flock to find another off topic link to post as fact.  Your inability to think is super sad.

You sure the fuck aren't enough to.  Data and conclusions that match aren't your thing.

What did Brix tell you?  What have I've been telling you?

Continue to look the moron.  It suits you well.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Some yes, but not you Lloyd.  Far from.  You make shit up left and right to fit your agenda....or are too dumb to think.  From what we've seen it's both.

5 dr's died within two weeks from the same health unit after taking the poison one week after their 4th jab.

Who is the dumb one that can't connect the dots?  Peer review.:lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

5 dr's died within two weeks from the same health unit after taking the poison one week after their 4th jab.

It fits your agenda to claim that, but as usual completely unsubstantiated.  I am sure they were the only 5 dr's that died that week as well.  Nice job on digging to the bottom of things before making a claim...oh wait, you didn't do shit.

Just now, Deephaven said:

You have been making unsubstantiated claims that are all wrong.  Other than that, you haven't been able to summarize anything you've posted to show you actually understand data or math.

So go ahead and post your supporting data, if you can.

:owned:

Just now, Deephaven said:

It fits your agenda to claim that, but as usual completely unsubstantiated.  I am sure they were the only 5 dr's that died that week as well.  Nice job on digging to the bottom of things before making a claim...oh wait, you didn't do shit.

Please continue to look the moron.:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So go ahead and post your supporting data, if you can.

:owned:

Lol, I've never even stated an opinion other than your conspiracy is jacked.  I have no data I need to post.  We've done a good enough job showing that all of yours you misinterpreted.  Go to the mentally strong thread and re-read it.  70% of your stupid links were proved wrong, the other 30% no one even looked at but sure the same could be done.