Check your account email address ×

Christian Nationalists

• Platinum Contributing Member

First Boebert now this one and yes I know Filipkowski has a Ukraine Flag after his name…ignore it.🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Keep your religion, sexual orientation, gender identities and weird fetuses to yourself 

Thank you.👍🏼

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Keep your religion, sexual orientation, gender identities and weird fetuses to yourself 

Yup

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Apparently you can....the GOP shoves it up people's asses whether they order it or not. 

Yeah that whole thou shalt not kill, steal, covet thy neighbor etc. stuff is really just a bunch of bullshit according to the modern left.  They keep telling everyone that needs to be replaced with this anything goes, CRT, BLM, gender fluid etc..  Yes, just so much better for society.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah that whole thou shalt not kill, steal, covet thy neighbor etc. stuff is really just a bunch of bullshit according to the modern left.  They keep telling everyone that needs to be replaced with this anything goes, CRT, BLM, gender fluid etc..  Yes, just so much better for society.

Good ahead. Shove religion up the asses of Americans. Let’s see how well that works out. 

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What is wrong with this?  Guess I don’t get it. :dunno:

BD9B7A05-1CBE-4978-A125-A39194821F15.jpeg

I’m gonna guess it’s the Christian part they don’t like.

:lol: 

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’m gonna guess it’s the Christian part they don’t like.

:lol: 

The Religious part is quite clear.  Im asking if this is also offensive 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Good ahead. Shove religion up the asses of Americans. Let’s see how well that works out. 

With the current decay in our society it looks like a good portion of our society could use a friendly dose of at least the Ten Commandments shoved up their asses.

14 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

With the current decay in our society it looks like a good portion of our society could use a friendly dose of at least the Ten Commandments shoved up their asses.

The current decay is all in your head you dumbass faggot. Kill yourself 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

No one is shoving anything up anyones asses except the LGBTQ crowd.  Literally.  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The current decay is all in your head you dumbass faggot. Kill yourself 

No, it’s not in my head you moron. Just look at the last 25 years with mass shootings alone, breakdown and decay of the family structure and the absence of the message the Christian religion teaches plays a part in that. Now do the world a favor and kill yourself you loser! :bigfinger:

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

No, it’s not in my head you moron. Just look at the last 25 years with mass shootings alone, breakdown and decay of the family structure and the absence of the message the Christian religion teaches plays a part in that. Now do the world a favor and kill yourself you loser! :bigfinger:

There was more gun violence in the 70s than today. Kill yourself you led by the nose retarded piece of shit