Trump Derangement Syndrome

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit….

Holy shit who is that annoying idiot? 

She’s like a three year old with a Mr Microphone 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Haha 3

Ironic, coming from CNN, who is likely more responsible for creating TDS than most/all other MSM sites.

This fits more than a few on here. :news:

“Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason.”

1 hour ago, irv said:

Ironic, coming from CNN, who is likely more responsible for creating TDS than most/all other MSM sites.

“Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason.”

Poor MC.

1 hour ago, irv said:

Exactly.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

True TDS is posting off topic in the first reply to the thread... :lol:

Off topic….the topic is Trump derangement and that nut job blathering about the “orange mafia” is clearly deranged.👍🏼🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Off topic….the topic is Trump derangement and that nut job blathering about the “orange mafia” is clearly deranged.👍🏼🤷🏻

As deranged as she might be I bet she could answer the simple question of what a Woman is.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thanks Jim, our work is done here.  Thanks for stepping up.   :lol: 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Lots of symptoms for tds. Another one is believing Trump can win the 2024 election.

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Lots of symptoms for tds. Another one is believing Trump can win the 2024 election.

Based on what we have seen from Joe and the Dems so far, I'm not so sure about that? Yeah, he is this and that, but I think with so many struggling now, especially the poor, I think he'd have a pretty good chance? I know, based on our moron in charge up here, I'd trade for Trump in a heartbeat. 

21 minutes ago, irv said:

Based on what we have seen from Joe and the Dems so far, I'm not so sure about that? Yeah, he is this and that, but I think with so many struggling now, especially the poor, I think he'd have a pretty good chance? I know, based on our moron in charge up here, I'd trade for Trump in a heartbeat. 

Trump wouldn't win in Nookland either.

DeSantis will win if he runs in 2024.

8 minutes ago, irv said:

You're not using your head Irv. Biden won because he wasn't Trump. Just like Trump won because he wasn't Hillary. The democrats could put anyone up against Trump in 2024 and they will win, as long as it's not Kamala or Biden. If DeSantis is representing the Republicans the same cannot be said.

25 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're not using your head Irv. Biden won because he wasn't Trump. Just like Trump won because he wasn't Hillary. The democrats could put anyone up against Trump in 2024 and they will win, as long as it's not Kamala or Biden. If DeSantis is representing the Republicans the same cannot be said.

Truthfully, I don't think you're using yours, especially now that everyone has seen what the Dems real agenda is. Worst President in history, the economy, inflation, you name it. I'm pretty sure former Dem supporters have now be soured entirely by what they've seen from the Democratic gov't. 

26 minutes ago, irv said:

Truthfully, I don't think you're using yours, especially now that everyone has seen what the Dems real agenda is. Worst President in history, the economy, inflation, you name it. I'm pretty sure former Dem supporters have now be soured entirely by what they've seen from the Democratic gov't. 

Real agenda? Maybe you need to get you're head of Trumps ass for 5mins. The democrats have been pushing this agenda for a long time. People chose it over Trump. 

It's no different in your country. An easy search on Google showed 2/3rds of your country chose left leaning parties over the conservatives in the last election.

Edited by Steve753

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Real agenda? Maybe you need to get you're head of Trumps ass for 5mins. The democrats have been pushing this agenda for a long time. People chose it over Trump. 

It's no different in your country. An easy search on Google showed 2/3rds of your country chose left leaning parties over the conservatives in the last election.

MSM swayed people's vote in the last election. Like I said, people have woken up and realize that now based on what they've seen from Joe and the Dems so far.

Not entirely sure what you're looking at up here for your info but Trudeau lost the popular vote and only barely squeaked out a minority gov't. Like Biden, he is also tanking in the polls. 

Trudeau wins historic 3rd term as Canada’s PM but party loses majority, popular vote.

https://theprint.in/world/trudeau-wins-historic-3rd-term-as-canadas-pm-but-party-loses-majority-popular-vote/737182/ 

https://abacusdata.ca/canadian-politics-june-2022/ 

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/leaderless-conservatives-climb-5-popularity-points-past-liberals-nanos-1.5958657 

Edited by irv

1 minute ago, irv said:

MSM swayed people's vote in the last election. Like I said, people have woken up and realize that now based on what they've seen from Joe and the Dems so far.

Not entirely sure what you're looking at up here for your info but Trudeau lost the popular vote and only barely squeaked out a minority gov't. Like Biden, he is also tanking in the polls. 

Trudeau wins historic 3rd term as Canada’s PM but party loses majority, popular vote.

https://theprint.in/world/trudeau-wins-historic-3rd-term-as-canadas-pm-but-party-loses-majority-popular-vote/737182/ 

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/leaderless-conservatives-climb-5-popularity-points-past-liberals-nanos-1.5958657 

What part of 2/3rds of the people in your last election voted for the left don't you understand?

From what I saw Trudeau gained in the last election. Increased his seats in parliament over the last election it said. Is that not correct?

1 minute ago, irv said:

Biden is at the lowest approval rating of any US president in history.  Dems did not vote for his bullshit far left agenda.

They needed a pandemic to scare the sheep to push it and now the climate crisis.  All planned.

• Like 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

What part of 2/3rds of the people in your last election voted for the left don't you understand?

From what I saw Trudeau gained in the last election. Increased his seats in parliament over the last election it said. Is that not correct?

He's personally polling at 8% right now.  Put that in perspective and he has 100% support of the fake news.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

2/3rds would have gotten him a majority, no? :dunno:

I assume you are looking at some of the Left leaning news articles? Trudeau gained SFA. He is currently propped up by the NDP gov't so he can pass bills. Read above. He lost the majority and the popularity vote. What part of that don't you understand? 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's personally polling at 8% right now.  Put that in perspective and he has 100% support of the fake news.

Didn't know it was that bad, but that is great to see!! :bc:

2 minutes ago, irv said:

2/3rds would have gotten him a majority, no? :dunno:

I assume you are looking at some of the Left leaning news articles? Trudeau gained SFA. He is currently propped up by the NDP gov't so he can pass bills. Read above. He lost the majority and the popularity vote. What part of that don't you understand? 

Isn't the NDP left? And from what I saw he never had a majority to start with and gained seats.

Edited by Steve753