Check your account email address ×

Plagerism

He even plagiarized his acceptance speech by using the same speech Jack Layton did up here years ago.

I guess he, or his dumb writers didn't figure anyone would notice if he used a Canadian's speech. 

https://nypost.com/2020/08/22/joe-biden-faces-plagiarism-claim-over-dnc-acceptance-speech/

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

America elected two life long liars back to back. 

I would not want to be in the spot the leftists are in, Really going to your grave knowing The Donald was one of the most liked and right about how things was and are turning out presidents that was ever voted into office 

14 minutes ago, toslow said:

I would not want to be in the spot the leftists are in, Really going to your grave knowing The Donald was one of the most liked and right about how things was and are turning out presidents that was ever voted into office 

Shows what happens when you elect a patriotic businessman instead of career politicians

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Shows what happens when you elect a patriotic businessman instead of career politicians

Trump knows how to feed his base what they want to hear. That will only get you so far.

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, toslow said:

To his core supporters sure but overall as Presidents go I doubt he's anywhere other then the bottom of that list

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

To his core supporters sure but overall as Presidents go I doubt he's anywhere other then the bottom of that list

Only hated by the after they were programed to hate him by the MSM. What I wouldn't do for a few mean tweets and cheaper cost of living

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

Only hated by the after they were programed to hate him by the MSM. What I wouldn't do for a few mean tweets and cheaper cost of living

trumps a  detestable human POS.  that is clear with o without the media to blow up the idiotic things he says

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

trumps a  detestable human POS.  that is clear with o without the media to blow up the idiotic things he says

Nobody voted for Trump because he was some sort of moral compass. He was elected to protect us from Hillary and her minions and to that end he did well. Washington hated Trump because he did not make his money in the same way the Washington elite did and they feared him because of it.  I think the left feared him because they thought he was a populist president which scares the poop out of them unless of course it is a Democrat like Obama who spent his terms with little to no oversight.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, toslow said:

i think might point has been proven, must really sting when the Donald has been proven right about so many things he predicted 

Yes , like trade wars are easy to win....budgets are easy to balance , walls are easy to build and his brand new healthcare plan will be passed unanimously even though it never existed. 

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yes , like trade wars are easy to win....budgets are easy to balance , walls are easy to build and his brand new healthcare plan will be passed unanimously even though it never existed. 

Please list biden's failures so we can compare.......

7 hours ago, racer254 said:

Please list biden's failures so we can compare.......

Every single thing Biden has touched is pure shit. Probably actually worse than Trump if that’s possible. 

On 7/20/2022 at 4:28 PM, Angry ginger said:

The whole MAGA movement is the most retarded political stance I’ve ever seen.  Fiscally liberal and socially conservative - what a combo.  

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Plissken said:

The whole MAGA movement is the most retarded political stance I’ve ever seen.  Fiscally liberal and socially conservative - what a combo.  

It’s classic evangelical neocon