Check your account email address ×

Trump tweets

Election fraud is hard to prove.  Hell even with the 2000 mules information they still can't prove who the votes are for.  One thing for sure is that trump ruffled the feathers of many of the corrupt on both the left and the right.  Just look at what happened when he was elected.

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I'm not even on Twitter and I'm glad Trump is still blocked from it. Just a megaphone for the ego maniac to spew shit nonstop

U LiBtaRds dOnT bELiEve iN FrEe SpeEcH

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

Election fraud is hard to prove.  Hell even with the 2000 mules information they still can't prove who the votes are for.  One thing for sure is that trump ruffled the feathers of many of the corrupt on both the left and the right.  Just look at what happened when he was elected.

That alone made him worth the price of admission.  Is the country going to accept a protected class and thieves running the country, all so we don't get mean tweets?

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh…so now election fraud is hard to prove but hey….the guy shook things up!😄

Well the problem Jim is this.  Dim bulbs like you, who seem to represent a large portion of the population, just get led around by the nose by the media, and don't seem able to process all the evidence right in front of your nose, about what the democrats have been doing.  Connecting the dots so to speak.  So along with your junior high school level reading comprehension and putting words into peoples mouths, its a national problem.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh…so now election fraud is hard to prove but hey….the guy shook things up!😄

Why the fuck can't we all show up and vote at the same time like we used to and many western counties still do? A few can have a true absentee ballot, but mail in ballots are rip for fraud.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Well the problem Jim is this.  Dim bulbs like you, who seem to represent a large portion of the population, just get led around by the nose by the media, and don't seem able to process all the evidence right in front of your nose, about what the democrats have been doing.  Connecting the dots so to speak.  So along with your junior high school level reading comprehension and putting words into peoples mouths, its a national problem.

Oh it’s my fault…of course…never mind all the failed lawsuits and efforts at proving the massive fraud (only perpetrated by Dems of course).

BTW I was responding to racer and I didn’t put a single word in his mouth. 🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh it’s my fault…of course…never mind all the failed lawsuits and efforts at proving the massive fraud (only perpetrated by Dems of course).

Boomer = dim bulb!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just try not to be such a dumb twat and if another 70 million of you dumb twats wake up, maybe the country will start heading in a better direction.  I hope you're stocked up on Kleenex for this falls elections.  I imagine you'll be bleating like a stuck sheep over the Democrats getting slaughtered.  As well they should.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Boomer = dim bulb!

You?  15 watt.  Me?  Fuckin 200 watt halogen ftw.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you allowing it to happen and continuing to run defense?  yes, then I would put part of the blame on you.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

If you dont do what Trump says you are gonna get twittered to death. It makes it kinda hard to be loyal to a guy like that

If only he would have been able to keep his composure from the start and not hissy fit over everything he might have been something

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

If only he would have been able to keep his composure from the start and not hissy fit over everything he might have been something

His lack of professional decorum is the worst thing about him. It distracts from anything good about him. 

• Like 1