Check your account email address ×

Creepy child vaccination centers in NYC.

my sister  in law is a doctor in a major city.  She runs these 'free' covid vaccination clinics since they were available.  Wife's father told her recently that she gets paid $100 for every single shot given at her clinics.

I never did like the bitch. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, hayward said:

my sister  in law is a doctor in a major city.  She runs these 'free' covid vaccination clinics since they were available.  Wife's father told her recently that she gets paid $100 for every single shot given at her clinics.

I never did like the bitch. 

Dont even blame her, these people voluntarily want this shit injected in them..... At the end of the day she is just doing a job to pay the bills. She probably even believes she is helping save the World. 

No different than a Cigarette or Alcohol company really. Supply and Demand. 

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Dont even blame her, these people voluntarily want this shit injected in them..... At the end of the day she is just doing a job to pay the bills. She probably even believes she is helping save the World. 

No different than a Cigarette or Alcohol company really. Supply and Demand. 

well here's a little more bit of info., she's a pediatrition, and denied my son to attend Christmas with her family last year because he wasn't vaccinated.

So she can fuck right off.:lol:Money hungry bitch.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, hayward said:

well here's a little more bit of info., she's a pediatrition, and denied my son to attend Christmas with her family last year because he wasn't vaccinated.

Sounds like a big time Cunt. Fuck her :lol:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, hayward said:

I’m with ya, I am banished from all  functions with the relatives because I’m not vacced, I’m done with them all, all I know is the worm turns mother fuckers. 

• Like 1

On 7/15/2022 at 10:17 AM, Highmark said:

WTF is wrong with the left that they push this?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgAGTPHAGX562924crv432x4DJi0sn9YONiRU80/

They were pretty quick removing that one, weren't they? AC posted 2 vids/stories in the covid thread which have also now been deleted. One was an ex CBC employee who was stating how corrupt and crooked the CBC was for not allowing talk of all the vaccine side affects including hospitalizations and deaths. She quit because of the bias. The other one was Jim Jordan talking to Birx about the vaccines and her stating the vaccine was basically based on hope. Censorship is upon us full steam ahead but yet some don't seem to mind if they only get half the story or untruths.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, toslow said:

Wow 

elites” who paid money to have their names fraudulently entered into the National Immunisation Register, despite refusing to be vaccinated.  One of the “elites” was Jose Maria Fernandez Sousa-Faro, president of European pharmaceutical giant PharmaMar.

19 hours ago, hayward said:

Yet she spends her days in rooms full of unvaccinated lemming waiting there turn to get there virtue card to post on FaceBook .

And you would go to her home for any holiday or really any day you could spend relaxing why ? 

I have dildos in my family I refuse to cross the street to say hi let alone waste a good day going to there house or wast my time or money having them at mine .

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, Turbo Kitty said:

I’m with ya, I am banished from all  functions with the relatives because I’m not vacced, I’m done with them all, all I know is the worm turns mother fuckers. 

Sweet . Could not have planned that one better if you tried . 

Best part I's you know theses idiot think this is some sort of skin off your ass lmfao . 

Did you send them all thank you card for freeing up about 2 months of your life 

1 hour ago, Turbo Kitty said:

What’s funny is they were all vacced and boosted and all of them got the clap anyways.

I’d say that was the funniest part for me too

we had the rones and are done with it. Then after a big family function the rones spread like fire through all the vaccinated people :lol:

people kept asking the wife if we were ok because if they were sick clearly we should be sicker, right ?

lol wrong. We were fine 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member

i was super vocal at my work about fighting the mandates.i went to war with the union president over it .

none of it mattered as they were all zealots it came to either do it or your job is gone right before xmass and i got 2 small kids with not many good prospects for getting a job of equal pay in my area, particularly at that time as everything was shut down for the most part.

faced with these realitys, i took out a solid whole life insurance policy and  did what i had to protect my family not from the stupid fucking batflu, but from losing there home.

my sister had the same scenario. my folks and bro in law , my misses family etc all were bought in and got it willfully.

anyways, my gf off on maternity at the time, was talking about getting the shots, and the mother of my other kid  was pressing to get   my kids the shots and i fucking lost it.

needless to say, the misses and both my kids did not get them. we all ended up with covid about 4 months later.

i and everyone else in the family ended up getting hit relatively easy , but still carried symptoms well past the 1 week mark.

my unvaxxed kids and gf you ask? symptoms lasted a day.

anecdotal ? sure .but it was my experience.the vax is nonsense and if anything does more harm then good.political money grab.the end.

• Like 1

2 out of 3 of our kids showed symptoms for maybe a day at most and super mild 

injecting that fuckin shit into healthy children is child abuse and people should be shot over it

its about risk assessment. This isn’t fucking polio or small pox. It’s a damb cold flu and for most it’s milder than a flu. I’ve had worse colds than that shit 

mass psychosis delusional shit going on 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, ACE said:

I’d say that was the funniest part for me too

we had the rones and are done with it. Then after a big family function the rones spread like fire through all the vaccinated people :lol:

people kept asking the wife if we were ok because if they were sick clearly we should be sicker, right ?

lol wrong. We were fine 

This is about exactly what happened to us.  My father in law who has had all 4 shots, sick as a dog.  Wife and I got nothing.  So fucking glad to be a pure blood!!!

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ACE said:

2 out of 3 of our kids showed symptoms for maybe a day at most and super mild 

injecting that fuckin shit into healthy children is child abuse and people should be shot over it

its about risk assessment. This isn’t fucking polio or small pox. It’s a damb cold flu and for most it’s milder than a flu. I’ve had worse colds than that shit 

mass psychosis delusional shit going on 

couldn't agree more. its funny you bring up mass psychosis.ive been thinking this all along, but you hate to say it in front of alot of people cause they think you are a loon but i firmly believe this is intentional psychosis through social media. I know alot of very intelligent people in every other aspect of life, but when it comes to vaccine, ukraine, trump or any other left wing hot button issue there eyes glaze over and they repeat the narrative, even after being shown proof that its untrue. the response is anger and namecalling, not hey , shit , i never thought of that '.

its more then the typical ego defense mechanism that some have if they find an issue they were dug in for was incorrect.it really does feel like a hypnosis.

its really not even that crazy a leap when you think about it.hypnotism only works on x amount of the population, some cannot go under.professional hypnotists will be the first to tell you that. so it makes sense that a large percentage of the population defend dumb narratives to the point of anger and others never seem to fall for any of it and see right through it.i do not think its an intelligence thing, just some are under and some aren't.

and lets not pretend the governments havn't looked into this kind of thing in the past with mk ultra and other experiments. they have had a vested interest in it for years.First , tv was the delivery device of choice , then the computer , but now with phones , everyones got them and some stare at that shit mindlessly for hours a day.its the ideal delivery mechanism to put this in place.

I believe it to be 100 percent the case in current times.it makes the most sense to me.

its kind of funny too, as i know a few hillbilly types that reject tech almost completely.they do not own a computer and never go on social media.

100 percent of them do not believe any of that bullshit and never did. makes alot of sense.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1

Well a lot of you guys know my wife's issue with hives after the shot . 

Those look to finely be gone . But she us hyper sensitive to reactions to weed iratations and bug bites . Still a fucked up autoimmune thing going on but at least not the hives. Any more . 

So yeah only about 1yr and 4 mo of hell countless steroid rounds and bone density testing latter still not back 100% but much better . Fuck the worthless test vaccine and the idiot lemming who push it . 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Yet she spends her days in rooms full of unvaccinated lemming waiting there turn to get there virtue card to post on FaceBook .

And you would go to her home for any holiday or really any day you could spend relaxing why ? 

I have dildos in my family I refuse to cross the street to say hi let alone waste a good day going to there house or wast my time or money having them at mine .

I don't bother anymore.  The rest of the family bitches about it but entertains her.  I choose to ignore and not waste my time.