Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump just EXPOSED Elon Musk as a bullshit artist.

• spin_dry changed the title to Donald Trump just EXPOSED Elon Musk as a bullshit artist.
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Trump calling out Elon on being a fraud just when trumpers were worshipping the guy. This is special shit. :lol: 

Why not play his exact quot were there no recording devices on site ? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I think Musk exposed Twitter is a bull shiter..

Any bets that this will quietly go away?

I pray they try to bring him to court . They won't they know what will happen . They already showed there hand 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I pray they try to bring him to court . They won't they know what will happen . They already showed there hand 

The case will be heard in Delaware. You’re aware of the implications of a Delaware case for Musk? He may also have a felony attached to his little game. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I do too, but I agree, they know what will happen..

Insert crash and burn gif..:lol:

39 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The case will be heard in Delaware. You’re aware of the implications of a Delaware case for Musk? He may also have a felony attached to his little game. 

They will play chicken on this and musk will win because Twitter doesn’t want their actual user totals exposed. It would tank their stock worse than the Musk news. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

They will play chicken on this and musk will win because Twitter doesn’t want their actual user totals exposed. It would tank their stock worse than the Musk news. 

There’s a real possibility that musk never intended to purchase twitter. He used it as a subterfuge for the massive sale of his Tesla stock. Truth will come out. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

There’s a real possibility that musk never intended to purchase twitter. He used it as a subterfuge for the massive sale of his Tesla stock. Truth will come out. 

I wouldn’t bet on it 

Just now, f7ben said:

I wouldn’t bet on it 

Twitter says that musk was given all the data. Musk says he wasn’t. Musk will settle by paying a $1-2 billion settlement. Delaware is the absolute worst place for a corporate lawsuit regarding reneging on a contract.  Musk is smart enough to know this. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wouldn’t bet on it 

Me neither 

Musk is a genius. The chances that he comes out on the bottom of all this is pretty slim. 

if Twitter had an obligation to meet Musks demands and didn’t, and Musk secured the funds to complete the transaction, Twitter is fucked 

if they follow through with a lawsuit and Twitter is forced to expose how many users are fake then there’s going to be a lot of pissed off investors and advertisers 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, ACE said:

Anyone notice thpin losing it more often than usual lately?

Definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer..

I love the way the media plays these liberals like a violin.  Musk started turning on them and exposing the lies and what does the media do, find a way to pit trump against musk so that they keep some type of divide going.  You really can just watch and predict it after a while.

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Twitter says that musk was given all the data. Musk says he wasn’t. Musk will settle by paying a $1-2 billion settlement. 

I don’t think so 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

I love the way the media plays these liberals like a violin.  Musk started turning on them and exposing the lies and what does the media do, find a way to pit trump against musk so that they keep some type of divide going.  You really can just watch and predict it after a while.

He didn’t even necessarily turn on them. He’s against fascism and pro free speech. But since modern leftism is very pro fascism and anti free speech they can’t be having that