Check your account email address ×

Tornados

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I've driven through more shit weather that I can remember, tonight's ride home is one of the worst, hail, wind, zero visibility rain, just got how and now it sounds like the roof is going to get ripped off.

Be safe to you and your family 

• Like 1

Snow for Wed night,WTF. My work truck may be hail fucked. They are saying to stay in the basement till 4am. Looks like Lake Michigan is weakening the storm for you trolls and 219ers.  (219ers are Billy's from IND ) :wacko:

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Snow for Wed night,WTF. My work truck may be hail fucked. They are saying to stay in the basement till 4am. Looks like Lake Michigan is weakening the storm for you trolls and 219ers.  (219ers are Billy's from IND ) :wacko:

219ers are on the south side of the lake skippy...

Just now, Woodtick said:

Yes,Señor GPS. The storms a weakening in that area.

Most of them tracked just north of us. It's raining pretty hard right now. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Pulled it off FB ,10 miles SW of me.  You into boys hands?:lol:

I thought you hand little Trump hands :lol:   I was gonna say, what kind of Mexican are you with those little hands . Those aren't vegetable picking hands :lol:

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I thought you hand little Trump hands :lol:   I was gonna say, what kind of Mexican are you with those little hands . Those aren't vegetable picking hands :lol:

Fuck you! I cut grass and wash cars.:lol:

Meh, if you grow up in an area that gets a fair amount of tornadoes, they don't bother you after a while. 

One occasion we had one within a mile of town, another occasion there was one about 2 miles away. Plenty of times where they were 5-10 miles from town. 

15 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Meh, if you grow up in an area that gets a fair amount of tornadoes, they don't bother you after a while. 

One occasion we had one within a mile of town, another occasion there was one about 2 miles away. Plenty of times where they were 5-10 miles from town. 

Ya we got a bunch in sask a few yrs ago....not much you can do with the little warning the weather service gives you most times.