Check your account email address ×

Young healthy people forced into medical treatments

53 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Did China launch a deadly attack on the U S or still racist to ask?  

And now we're rewarding them by sending them oil from our SPR while they buy cheap oil from Putin and help support the Ruble. FJB

34 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Still people can't connect the dots.

Covid was a plandemic to scare the sheep into doing whatever the powers that be told them.  Masking, distancing, vaccines all propaganda tools to keep the sheep scared with the piece di resistance being the vaccine passports to keep you safe.  How many fools fell for it and still today are arguing for vaxxes when all data have show them to be a complete failure.

Now they want to give it to kids with virgin immune system when there hasn't been a healthy person under the age of 25 to die of this sham.

Will be a lot of regrets.

The fda was also served with 3 major lawsuits this week that you never heard about from the fake news.

I dispute that. Early on, in June of 2020 there was an early 20's kid in Florida that died from COVID complications. That they found his motorcycle in four separate pieces had no bearing on the death diagnosis.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It’s a 9-sigma event I heard.

Germany's birth rate dropped 20% compared to the 5 year average.  That's the truth you want to sweep under the rug.

Why is that?  Why do you advocate for vaccines for kids?  Do you have shares in pharma or are you just a fucking loser?

Either way you are a loser.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Germany's birth rate dropped 20% compared to the 5 year average.  That's the truth you want to sweep under the rug.

Why is that?  Why do you advocate for vaccines for kids?  Do you have shares in pharma or are you just a fucking loser?

This. Someone on here got the boot for exposing it. :news:

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Clear loser 

maybe shares in pharma but latches onto every MSM virtue signal like it’s his favourite cock 

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

And yet increased, officially, in the US. Maybe different version of the sterilization shot? 

I’ve never advocated that anyone on here should get the vaccine, or kids for that matter. You watching CNN and projecting on me?

7 minutes ago, irv said:

This. Someone on here got the boot for exposing it. :news:

Yes, someone hacked my Fidelity account. Thanks for reminding me.

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

Clear loser 

Basically.

Getting so much attention today, thanks Evilbird for dragging me into this one…..

So Alex Berenson was deplatformed from Twitter for stating the vax was not a vax but a therapeutic with a limited time window. 

Basically useless as been proven today.  He sued and Twitter was forced by court to reinstate him after they admitted he was correct.  So Musk jumps into the fray.

For those of you who still don't get it, it was the Biden admin who was behind the censoring. 

Your government has betrayed you.

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

And yet increased, officially, in the US. Maybe different version of the sterilization shot? 

I’ve never advocated that anyone on here should get the vaccine, or kids for that matter. You watching CNN and projecting on me?

Yes, someone hacked my Fidelity account. Thanks for reminding me.

Basically.

Getting so much attention today, thanks Evilbird for dragging me into this one…..

You haven't been paying attention sherlock, the US data is false.  Everything from death from covid was amplified to make covid look much worse that it really was while covering up adverse side effects.

There have been more than 50K reports deaths from the vax in the US, the real number is more likely 10-40 times that.  You need to get a clue.

As for not advocating for a vax people are losing their livelihoods for refusing it, you either stand for something or against it.  Sitting on the fence is what weak people do.

2 hours ago, ACE said:

We lived through mass psychosis. It was a bizarre and scary time. I can see how easy it would be for governments and media could push people into demanding for internment camps or even worse. If they kept pushing the way they were here before the protests it would have turned violent. 

over a cold\flu and a pseudo vaccine. There’s still people that are psychotic over that. 

Most don’t even know the extent of it. Let’s not forget Michigan Governor Whitmer continually broke the law and committed acts of tyranny,  well after the Michigan supreme ruled unanimously for her to stop.  Shifting supposed control to HS .  Bringing in FBI to threaten, frame, arrest opposition.  Phony photos of a Nazi uprising were circulated all over the news and continues now, even though the photos were proved to be taken out west.  The worst is how fast they succeeded in getting families, and neighbors to turn on one another.   

• Platinum Contributing Member

The vax should have been voluntary and remained that way ....no forced mandates.

I have nothing against the vaccine and think it is a prudent decision for those.in high-risk group.

I admit when I had covid pneumonia, and had to take Albuterol every couple hours to breathe half decent, I was kicking myself for not getting vaxxed......that and my Dr. had told me that one of his patients in the same condition as me passed away in a weeks time. Not exactly something you like to hear and when looking back, I dont think it was very professional of him to tell me that.....But yeah, it had me doing a lot of 2nd guessing. Whether the vax would have helped in the severity?...Not sure but that seems to be the concensus.

Pushing it on anyone and especially kids is just plain wrong IMO.

All the tourists coming from NY, Mass, Conn. and other points South for sledding in Vermont during the winter of 2020 were supposed to have a negative covid test within 72 hrs. and quarantine/ride only with immediate family members. NOBODY DID! Those states were all HOT with covid. I spent AT LEAST one afternoon/evening a week in local Northern Vt. eateries surrounded by those folks. We had to walk in masked or with t-necks pulled over our face, but once we were seated, unmasking was OK. COVID apparently didn't exist below 5 feet of atmosphere. I have no idea how unvaccinated, 70 yr. old, high risk, me, made it thru alive from a winter mingling with all those possibly virus infected people. 2021-2022 same establishments, plexiglass was down at the bars and we were back to almost normal, and I'm still COVID free. Go figure.

3 minutes ago, Liggett said:

All the tourists coming from NY, Mass, Conn. and other points South for sledding in Vermont during the winter of 2020 were supposed to have a negative covid test within 72 hrs. and quarantine/ride only with immediate family members. NOBODY DID! Those states were all HOT with covid. I spent AT LEAST one afternoon/evening a week in local Northern Vt. eateries surrounded by those folks. We had to walk in masked or with t-necks pulled over our face, but once we were seated, unmasking was OK. COVID apparently didn't exist below 5 feet of atmosphere. I have no idea how unvaccinated, 70 yr. old, high risk, me, made it thru alive from a winter mingling with all those possibly virus infected people. 2021-2022 same establishments, plexiglass was down at the bars and we were back to almost normal, and I'm still COVID free. Go figure.

It's just amazing the amount of idiocy/hypocrisy that is all around us yet some don't see it. I still see people up here still masking up even though it is no longer required and some of those are driving solo in their cars. 

covvidd.jpg

coovidd74.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, one of the eateries I referenced spent mega bucks in the summer/fall of 2020 to build an "outdoor' pavilion complete with electricity, radiant overhead heat, rolling doors on the windward side, and a small bar to handle the overflow for the winter and to keep people "safe" who didn't want to mingle in winter of 2021-22. It didn't get used much last winter.

My PT person wears a mask to this day, but when she's in the office with the office girls, she removes it. What's up with that? The Dr. of PT she works with doesn't wear one? It's obviously not mandated by the clinic.

Edited by Liggett
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, irv said:

It's just amazing the amount of idiocy/hypocrisy that is all around us yet some don't see it. I still see people up here still masking up even though it is no longer required and some of those are driving solo in their cars. 

covvidd.jpg

coovidd74.jpg

Still many driving solo with masks, maybe they have just come from a store or something and forgot....I know I have to remind my wife sometimes when getting in my car after shopping to take the stupid mask off or she can walk home:lol:....she is finally wearing it less and less but it still makes her feel good, I guess.

What really gets me is those outside walking their dogs with a mask on. Seems the Asians in my area are notorious for the mask wearing at all times.  They really need a smack to knock some sense into them. I just give them a disgusted look and shake my head when passing them. It's their perogative but still pisses me off:wall:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You haven't been paying attention sherlock, the US data is false.

I keep forgetting about that aspect.

There have been more than 50K reports deaths from the vax in the US, the real number is more likely 10-40 times that.  You need to get a clue.

I believe you.

Sitting on the fence is what weak people do.

Or losers. 

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Still many driving solo with masks, maybe they have just come from a store or something and forgot....I know I have to remind my wife sometimes when getting in my car after shopping to take the stupid mask off or she can walk home:lol:....she is finally wearing it less and less but it still makes her feel good, I guess.

What really gets me is those outside walking their dogs with a mask on. Seems the Asians in my area are notorious for the mask wearing at all times.  They really need a smack to knock some sense into them. I just give them a disgusted look and shake my head when passing them. It's their perogative but still pisses me off:wall:

I don't believe what I just saw an hour ago! Nice 72-degree sunny day, a man driving his convertible, alone, with the TOP DOWN..... wearing a mask!

18 minutes ago, Liggett said:

I don't believe what I just saw an hour ago! Nice 72-degree sunny day, a man driving his convertible, alone, with the TOP DOWN..... wearing a mask!

I'm in the "Do what you want with yours, leave me and mine alone" camp, but I see this same kind of "are you shittin' me?" stuff in my little suburb as well.  Walking, riding bikes, it doesn't matter.  Its happening all around us.  If it makes them FEEL better about themselves, go for it.  Just don't tell me I'm putting your health in danger by not wearing a diaper on my face.

C7E229EF-7D34-426A-A8A6-BCAB5EDDB751.jpeg

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 1