Check your account email address ×

MALICIOUS PROSECUTION

6 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Who did the work on the Z was the tech Rob at the Milford location 

How the fuck do I know. It sat OUTSIDE for 41 days!! A brand new sled that could have been vandalized by any fukkin punk, or something put in the gas tank, all for a fukkin $45.00 L/P pump......UNDER WARRANTY!!! 

A beautiful MACH Z 1000, brand new, left out in the sun, rain, snow, wind, sleet, like a piece of shit!! 

Like a piece of shit junk, that should have been diagnosed/repaired in less than two hours. 

FUCK ANYBODY THAT REVELS IN MY MISERY OVER THAT SLED. I hope they get fucked over by some dealer too someday. FUKKIN CUNTS.

• Gold Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

How the fuck do I know. It sat OUTSIDE for 41 days!! A brand new sled that could have been vandalized by any fukkin punk, or something put in the gas tank, all for a fukkin $45.00 L/P pump......UNDER WARRANTY!!! 

A beautiful MACH Z 1000, brand new, left out in the sun, rain, snow, wind, sleet, like a piece of shit!! 

Like a piece of shit junk, that should have been diagnosed/repaired in less than two hours. 

FUCK ANYBODY THAT REVELS IN MY MISERY OVER THAT SLED. I hope they get fucked over by some dealer too someday. FUKKIN CUNTS.

I was just wondering who fixed it so I could see if they remember a angry old man that forgot to put gas in his Mach z 

• Haha 1

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

I was just wondering who fixed it so I could see if they remember a angry old man that forgot to put gas in his Mach z 

Keep it up, you fukkin cunt. I wish I was about 40 years younger, I would meet you at the Spofford Lake ramp for a fight.

Or at the Peterboro Pizza Barn.

Or at Tractor Supply in Milford.

Or at Home Depot in Merrimack.

Or at Whole Foods in Nashua. 

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Keep it up, you fukkin cunt. I wish I was about 40 years younger, I would meet you at the Spofford Lake ramp for a fight.

Or at the Peterboro Pizza Barn.

Or at Tractor Supply in Milford.

Or at Home Depot in Merrimack.

Or at Whole Foods in Nashua. 

You shoulda said something earlier I was just eating right near Whole Foods at five guys you coulda bought me lunch. So seriously who was the tech Rob? Dave? I forget who else worked at the Milford location.

19 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

You shoulda said something earlier I was just eating right near Whole Foods at five guys you coulda bought me lunch. So seriously who was the tech Rob? Dave? I forget who else worked at the Milford location.

Jeeez, I like their burgers!! I couldda' kicked your ass, and had a nice cheese-burger and fries!!  What a great day that would have been!!   

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Jeeez, I like their burgers!! I couldda' kicked your ass, and had a nice cheese-burger and fries!!  What a great day that would have been!!   

They are good but you’d be kicking no ones ass 👍.

• Like 1

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

Oh, so you're saying that you have MASSIVE PYTHONIAN GUNS!!  

I bet you have BROOM-STICK ARMS!!! LMMFAO!! 

BONDO AND HIS BROOM-STICKS!!! LMMFAO!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

P550 propositioned me.

Said he'd send me all that cash for a pic of my Weiner.

Homo!

Got the same pm.many times 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The punks should have put fuel in it you DUMB CUNT  !!!

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

They treated it like a piece of shit because it was one.  

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Since when do big arms = good at fighting.  You are old, slow and dumb.  

When they throw you down, and get you in a choke-hold that you can't break, and you're passing out, you dumb bastard.

16 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

If I was younger I would try to kick your ass. Then I'd kick you in your gunt. 

15 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

He’s just trying to get a picture of my arms like he did with @Zambroski homo things he does 😂 

Nope, sorry. Just want to see if you have broom-stick arms for a fight, 'cause if I was younger, I would sure like to kick your ass. 

11 hours ago, The One said:

Got the same pm.many times 

Hey, nice lie faggot!!! I posted my broads, where's yours, queer-boy?

11 hours ago, The One said:

The punks should have put fuel in it you DUMB CUNT  !!!

Like guys put their cocks in YOUR MOUTH????  

9 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Go suck your buddies dick and fuck off cunt!

You're the one that sucks buddy's dick. 

8 hours ago, awful knawful said:

He's only 3 apples high ffs!

Screenshot_20220427-180756_Chrome.thumb.jpg.35aac8f2ce97c9bffeb9c03a6c5f2150.jpg

Wow, you're a fukkin weirdo for SAVING all of my pics!!!  

I suppose you saved my gorgeous broad pics too. 

8 hours ago, mnstang said:

They treated it like a piece of shit because it was one.  

OK Gunt. You big-talkin' gunt-faced cunt. I hope somebody punches you in the face, you fukkin cunt. 

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

An out of gas piece of shit owned by a moron.

You're an out of gas moron, that just got " OWNED " to the max on FS.COM!!   :owned: 

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

"Yeah, the mongloid looking mother fucker just dropped off his sled, it's out of gas. Let's leave it outside till the seasons over then tell him it's fixed"

RETARD :owned:

Yeah, you're right, faggot. They lost all three of their stores, and I made a ton of money. I "OWNED " you and the dealer. You just got a load of " OWNAGE CUM " to your face, SLUM DOG 70!!! 

LMMFAO!! Your life sucks, it's ugly, it smells, it has no money, is in a depressed area of New Brunswick, and it has bad ASS-ODOR!!!  :owned::owned:

OWNED, TO THE MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explains why you ran like a bitch when I gave you a shot to fight.  Claimed you would fly to do it but then wouldn't drive for 90 min.  You are all talk and bluffs.  Just like the stupid TNW bet you can't back 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

When they throw you down, and get you in a choke-hold that you can't break, and you're passing out, you dumb bastard.

If I was younger I would try to kick your ass. Then I'd kick you in your gunt. 

Nope, sorry. Just want to see if you have broom-stick arms for a fight, 'cause if I was younger, I would sure like to kick your ass. 

Hey, nice lie faggot!!! I posted my broads, where's yours, queer-boy?

Like guys put their cocks in YOUR MOUTH????  

You're the one that sucks buddy's dick. 

Wow, you're a fukkin weirdo for SAVING all of my pics!!!  

I suppose you saved my gorgeous broad pics too. 

OK Gunt. You big-talkin' gunt-faced cunt. I hope somebody punches you in the face, you fukkin cunt. 

You're an out of gas moron, that just got " OWNED " to the max on FS.COM!!   :owned: 

Yeah, you're right, faggot. They lost all three of their stores, and I made a ton of money. I "OWNED " you and the dealer. You just got a load of " OWNAGE CUM " to your face, SLUM DOG 70!!! 

LMMFAO!! Your life sucks, it's ugly, it smells, it has no money, is in a depressed area of New Brunswick, and it has bad ASS-ODOR!!!  :owned::owned:

OWNED, TO THE MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can hope all you want.  But just like with me hoping you will get better, it probably won't happen.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Explains why you ran like a bitch when I gave you a shot to fight.  Claimed you would fly to do it but then wouldn't drive for 90 min.  You are all talk and bluffs.  Just like the stupid TNW bet you can't back 

Does your ass hurt from the kicking I gave it????

13 hours ago, mnstang said:

You can hope all you want.  But just like with me hoping you will get better, it probably won't happen.

You dirty little bastid, revelling at my sled misery. You fukkin GUNT!! I hope somebody punches you at a bar and knocks you the fuck out. 

Where do you live GUNT-MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!! Where does your gunt sweat and smell ???