Check your account email address ×

MALICIOUS PROSECUTION

29 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are the only one with enemies which is you admitting you are the only one that cares.  NO ONE else on the site does.  Not even a little bit.  It doesn't affect us in any way, shape or form.  Just don't care.

Calling out your lies however we do care about as that is entertainment.  Probably the reason you lie.  If you didn't make all this shit up no one would even notice you were on the forum.  Seriously sad, you need medical help for your narcissism BADLY.

The fact that you spend so much time replying to me shows that I "OWN " you so fukkin bad, you're going nuts!! 

You supposedly have an executive position, a family, a waterfront house, 3 boats, an 800 Escalade, and on and on. 

Yet, you're on here almost 24/7 replying to me!! You try to justify your time here by saying it's ENTERTAINMENT!!! See, you're a lying fuck!!

You would NEVER be on here like this if what you claimed was true, you fat fuck!! 

GOD, I love " OWNING " gunts, like you!!!!   :owned::owned:

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

You don't own shit and sadly for your dumbass you work more than I do and are supposedly retired.

No matter what I post, you'll deny it, 'cause you're a gutless faggot.

Nah, I will tell the truth.  I don't have anything to hide.  You obviously do.

No, you're a gutless faggot of a man. I posted 79000 and you denied it!

Good, it showed you for being some kind of faggot. Most of the guys on here probably think you're a cunt, but are afraid of admin, so they won't post against you. 

There are only about 6-7 faggot/enemies like you that post against me, but you notice they won't take ANY of my CHALLENGES!!!  

They are all faggots, like you!!!  

Because you hide like a bitch?

You're an anonymous cunt. I have posted probably 200-300 pics on this site, you fukkin pussy. 

20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're an anonymous cunt. I have posted probably 200-300 pics on this site, you fukkin pussy. 

And how many of those pics did you delete shortly after posting them??? 199 - 299 ........... :lol:

33 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, you're a gutless faggot of a man. I posted 79000 and you denied it!

Good, it showed you for being some kind of faggot. Most of the guys on here probably think you're a cunt, but are afraid of admin, so they won't post against you. 

There are only about 6-7 faggot/enemies like you that post against me, but you notice they won't take ANY of my CHALLENGES!!!  

They are all faggots, like you!!!  

Cum stain

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

And how many of those pics did you delete shortly after posting them??? 199 - 299 ........... :lol:

Almost all of them. I post them for my buds to see, then I delete them 'cause I don't want the faggots to see or SAVE them, the fukkin faggots. 

Probably closer to 300-400 over the years.   

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

I will shorten my responses so you don't "own" me so much.

Queer

Hi faggot, how's Lily? Did the coyote get her yet? LMAO!!! 

Cunt

Does your life stink tonight? How is that STANK-HOLE!!!!

Cum stain

Do you try to fuck Lily up her ass?

Leontae's bitch

Nope, doesn't count. I got THE GAY ONE FIRST about Leontae!! 

Too late faggot, to infinity!! Suck a dink STANK-HOLE BOY!!! 

Pedo

Come down to Manchester and I'll take the PDT. If I flunk, you get 10Gs. If I pass, you get TWO hits with the MAGLITE. COME ON DOWN!!! I'd like to smash your face in!!!  LMAO!!!