Check your account email address ×

MALICIOUS PROSECUTION

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Only thing running are his lips and wrists

I " OWN " you so badly..............look how much time you put in here trying to get traction against me!!! LMMFAO!! 

When do you WORK, FAGGOT!!! LMMFAO! 

I " OWN " you and your cheap-ass house in NB , and all your equipments and your 156 acres up country !!! They are chump-change to me!! NB land is almost worthless. 

You and your junk 56 Chev with NO FLOOR!!! LMMFAO!! 

Hey, how about your RAm frame? Does it go down the road.........SIDEWAYS!! LMMFAO!!  

Is everything in your life rusted, old, damaged, or ugly????? 

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I " OWN " you so badly..............look how much time you put in here trying to get traction against me!!! LMMFAO!! 

When do you WORK, FAGGOT!!! LMMFAO! 

I " OWN " you and your cheap-ass house in NB , and all your equipments and your 156 acres up country !!! They are chump-change to me!! NB land is almost worthless. 

You don't own shit.  Literally.

As for working, you are 75 and have to work more than he does.  You are a slave.

As for his "cheap ass" house.  At least he owns one.  You'd think by the time someone was your age you could achieve that accomplishment and not need to live off the government.  Your life is sad as hell and the whole site owns you.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You don't own shit.  Literally.

As for working, you are 75 and have to work more than he does.  You are a slave.

As for his "cheap ass" house.  At least he owns one.  You'd think by the time someone was your age you could achieve that accomplishment and not need to live off the government.  Your life is sad as hell and the whole site owns you.

I "OWN " you until you take the TNW!! You never will though, 'cause you 're a cunt, and a fake. 

How's Lake St. Clair?????   LMAO!! GUNT!!  

I have a pretty nice home, new 30x40 garage, 14x20 shed, Corolla, Ram truck, 87 mustang, 56 Chevy, tractor, snowmobile, 4 post lift, $2500 multi process welder, John Deere lawn tractor, Honda 928 tracked snowblower, Stihl trimmer, Stihl backpack blower, husky blower,  push mower, 2 boats, two 15hp and a 8 HP Johnson outboards, 3 atvs, 5 chainsaws and probably $20k+ in tools. Plus all the other shit like $800 bikes, etc.

Debt free, good company pension, and a good chunk invested on my own for retirement. 2 years wages in my checking account and stuffing a good chunk in my voluntary weekly.

I think I'm doing ok.

Much better than most, not as good as others. We work hard, I put in big hours, and live well within our means.

Never owned a new vehicle, we always bought a few years old. We want something, we save, then buy. Interest is what kills, fuck that!

My wife and I had zero help and did this on our own.

@Polaris 550 can go fuck himself. He's a miserable, lonely, hateful, broke old cunt!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I have a pretty nice home, new 30x40 garage, 14x20 shed, Corolla, Ram truck, 87 mustang, 56 Chevy, tractor, snowmobile, 4 post lift, $2500 multi process welder, John Deere lawn tractor, Honda 928 tracked snowblower, Stihl trimmer, Stihl backpack blower, husky blower,  push mower, 2 boats, two 15hp and a 8 HP Johnson outboards, 3 atvs, 5 chainsaws and probably $20k+ in tools. Plus all the other shit like $800 bikes, etc.

Debt free, good company pension, and a good chunk invested on my own for retirement. 2 years wages in my checking account and stuffing a good chunk in my voluntary weekly.

I think I'm doing ok.

Much better than most, not as good as others. We work hard, I put in big hours, and live well within our means.

Never owned a new vehicle, we always bought a few years old. We want something, we save, then buy. Interest is what kills, fuck that!

My wife and I had zero help and did this on our own.

@Polaris 550 can go fuck himself. He's a miserable, lonely, hateful, broke old cunt!

Miserable? Yes, I generally hate people. Make no excuses for that whatsoever.

Lonely? Wish I was!!! I have to console family/friends on a daily basis. 

Hateful? Guilty as charged. 

Broke? LMAO!! Take the TNW and maybe you're right. Will you take the TNW???

Cunt? Got a fairly good Johnson, that's why my broads were draped over me.   

So, what's your TOTAL NET WORTH?   Free and clear, what are we talking, $500,000.00? 

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Why won't you?  You ran away before and will again.

Give me the contact info for the law office, and I'll contact them. Will you? 

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Give me the contact info for the law office, and I'll contact them. Will you? 

You are a welcher so you must show you can back your bet.  If you want a law office you can go spend your own money on one, but if you can't back a bet you can't bet.

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

He waddled away like a broken down old bum.

Hey, you faggot, I was lifting and splitting some fukkin rounds today that probably went close to 80 pounds, in almost 90* heat, you fukkin  dick-likkin faggot. I didn't waddle from nothin' you faggot faced cunt!!

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You are a welcher so you must show you can back your bet.  If you want a law office you can go spend your own money on one, but if you can't back a bet you can't bet.

Like I said the law office will determine if I send the 10G check, not YOU, you fat piece of fake shit. 

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

P550 is so fucking stupid. Broken record ...

LMAO!! Hey big ESAB welder you are!! LMAO!! Where's the pics of the welded floor pan ??? Where's the pics, GUNT-FACE???

Hey, big place ya' got there, how many acres? 1 1/2 ???? LMAO!! 

How's the frame -bent truck ???? LMMFAO!! 

Your life is ugly, broken, bent, smelly, and it has ASS-ODOR!!!

On 6/30/2022 at 1:31 AM, Polaris 550 said:

Just think that 320 pound LaDanian, was pumping 285 pound LaTresha, in the bed you're sleeping on!! Nice sweat, and secretions that you're lying on!!! 

Have fun when the bed-bugs hitch a ride to your house!!! LMMFAO!! 

Can ya' just smell LaTresha's nice big ASS ODOR on those sheets!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2: 

Are  u talking shit against a members partner ?

20 minutes ago, The One said:

Are  u talking shit against a members partner ?

You fukkin cunt.  Latresha is the made-up name of a fictitious woman who slept in that bed prior to them!! You fukkin homo. I can't wait 'til MX finds you someday and pounds your face into mince-meat.

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You fukkin cunt.  Latresha is the made-up name of a fictitious woman who slept in that bed prior to them!! You fukkin homo. I can't wait 'til MX finds you someday and pounds your face into mince-meat.

So you admit talking about others 

Ladies again !

2 minutes ago, The One said:

So you admit talking about others 

Ladies again !

So, now I can't talk about any ladies!!!! 

FUCK OFF YOU QUEER BASTARD!

FIGHT ME AND MX IN THE PARKING LOT OF THE LOCAL 7-11 you faggot bitch!!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, now I can't talk about any ladies!!!! 

FUCK OFF YOU QUEER BASTARD!

FIGHT ME AND MX IN THE PARKING LOT OF THE LOCAL 7-11 you faggot bitch!!!

U 2 couldn't fight ur ways out of a wet paper bag and yes STFU about members ladies !!! 

9 minutes ago, The One said:

U 2 couldn't fight ur ways out of a wet paper bag and yes STFU about members ladies !!! 

MX will pound your face into ground burger meat!!! LMMFAO!! 

I never said anything about any members lady, you fukkin queeer! 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

MX will pound your face into ground burger meat!!! LMMFAO!! 

I never said anything about any members lady, you fukkin queeer! 

He has dunlops disease, DUMMY !!

• Gold Member
On 6/30/2022 at 1:31 AM, Polaris 550 said:

Just think that 320 pound LaDanian, was pumping 285 pound LaTresha, in the bed you're sleeping on!! Nice sweat, and secretions that you're lying on!!! 

Have fun when the bed-bugs hitch a ride to your house!!! LMMFAO!! 

Can ya' just smell LaTresha's nice big ASS ODOR on those sheets!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2: 

I don’t know what kinda fleabag places you stay at oh wait ya I do you just described it.

• Like 1