Check your account email address ×

MALICIOUS PROSECUTION

• Guest changed the title to MALICIOUS PROSECUTION
4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The wrongful institution of criminal proceedings against someone without REASONABLE GROUNDS. 

This is not a democracy, nor do you have any rights. Don't like it? Go start your own site.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Fuck you cunt. One fucking rule and your brain is too seeped in sperm to adhere to it.

Semen brain mall cop!

I got a great brain, and was a great cop. Don't know why you got semen on your brain.   

Oh, wait a minute, I think I do. You got a load of " OWNAGE CUM " to the face!!!!!!  :owned::owned:

5 hours ago, ckf said:

This is not a democracy, nor do you have any rights. Don't like it? Go start your own site.

Who said the post was FS.COM?? 

4 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

I mean you gotta be pretty simple to not understand the 2 rules on this site.   

Tell me where I EVER violated them? 

1 hour ago, Sled_Hed said:

I can see it now. 

www.policeandpoliticalgeniussledders.com

I've been right about EVERY POLICE/POLITICAL MATTER!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE!!

I still think Trump is gonna be prosecuted at some point.

Giuliani , Navarro, Bannon, and on and on, and on.............ALL INVESTIGATED, INDICTED or prosecuted. 

Biden,,,trying to show youthful vigor, fell off the bike !! Fox even commented on it a few days ago, stating EXACTLY WHAT I SAID ...............BIDEN TRYING TO SHOW YOUTHFUL VIGOR!!!!

Name me one thing I was wrong on!!! I "OWN " you !! If not, take the TNW CHALLENGE!! TAKE IT!! Take it or I " OWN " you with POWER!!!!  :owned::owned::owned:

5 hours ago, ckf said:

Will you take 10Gs for FS.com?  

44 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've been right about EVERY POLICE/POLITICAL MATTER!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE!!

I still think Trump is gonna be prosecuted at some point.

Giuliani , Navarro, Bannon, and on and on, and on.............ALL INVESTIGATED, INDICTED or prosecuted. 

Biden,,,trying to show youthful vigor, fell off the bike !! Fox even commented on it a few days ago, stating EXACTLY WHAT I SAID ...............BIDEN TRYING TO SHOW YOUTHFUL VIGOR!!!!

Name me one thing I was wrong on!!! I "OWN " you !! If not, take the TNW CHALLENGE!! TAKE IT!! Take it or I " OWN " you with POWER!!!!  :owned::owned::owned:

Why would I take the TNW challenge? I never claimed a large net worth. I do still own you on the lawn stripe challenge!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Why would I take the TNW challenge? I never claimed a large net worth. I do still own you on the lawn stripe challenge!

Did you post a pic with a sneaker yet? 

Is that YOUR lawn?

1 hour ago, Sled_Hed said:

Because you still have more than the dumbass that started this thread.  He can't front the $10k...but makes a net worth bet.  Nothing more pathetic than that.  Seriously retarded.  LIke more retarded than Badger.  So fucked in the head.  Even worse since the chump ass owe's Ben $5k and keeps welching...but no surprise come from a felcher.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I got a tiny brain, and was a great cock sucker. Don't know why you got semen on your brain, it was either in my mouth or in my bum.

Oh, wait a minute, I think I do. You got a load of " OWNAGE CUM " to shoot in my face????

SELF  :owned::owned:

Wow!

Just wow!!

6 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

No need to.

Yes.

Lawn stripes are good, yes, but it's TNW that matters. 

DeepFaggot talks a big game, but ya' notice he won't take the TNW!! LMMFAO!!

No matter what he posts.................I "OWN " him!!!!   :owned:

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Because you still have more than the dumbass that started this thread.  He can't front the $10k...but makes a net worth bet.  Nothing more pathetic than that.  Seriously retarded.  LIke more retarded than Badger.  So fucked in the head.  Even worse since the chump ass owe's Ben $5k and keeps welching...but no surprise come from a felcher.

Will you front the 10Gs, bigmouth CANAMFAG?  

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Post up YOUR 10Gs, faggot. Piece of shit CANAMFAG. 

LMAO!! I know where you are!!!! LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Wow!

Just wow!!

What name will you be using to suck dick at the rest area tonight..........800 FAGGON, THE GAY ONE or AWFUL MOUTHFUL O' CUM????