Check your account email address ×

Insurrection or Over Rated Protest?

• USA Contributing Member

I could give a shit less about this, was with my liberal aunt this weekend and she couldn't shut up about how this could have turned the election and or destroyed our country.

Are you for fucking real?

It was a bunch of mostly fat, unarmed, old, morons led by some loser with a beaver hat with horns on it that jumped the gates and got into the capitol because the guards refused to do their job and stand in the way.  I've seen better security at a KISS concert.  They had no weapons and got into the capitol? She tells me 5 people died at this thing.  Really?  I just looked it up and only one died and it was a protester.  The guards that died were not killed at this thing, they died days later of heart attacks. The only weapon used against the guards was a fire extinguisher and the guard that took the hit didn't die as a result of it.  Maybe they should pull all the fire extinguishers from public buildings in fear of future uprisings.   

Insurrection?   Bullshit

This whole thing is about the left afraid that Trump has a chance in 2024.  Democrats.... find a couple good, qualified candidates and run them and you will win the election of the Republicans are stupid enough the run Trump.  If I were a democrat I would want Trump to run, he would fuck up the primaries big time and get more people to vote for the left.

Prove me wrong. 

• Like 1

In my perfect world, Desantis would run, get Kristi Noem as his running mate, and have Trump run for senate or house, become speaker or majority leader.  Clean up the corruption, put Schiff and a few others in jail for leading our country on a 5 year fake investigation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Uninformed comes to mind. Seriously?

When you can give a logical explanation as to why Adam Schiff isn't in jail, I will listen.  He has proven to be a liar, and yet he's up there on the j6 committee.  Zero credibility.  ZERO.  New ABC poll says 6 out of 10 people think Trump should be indicted for j6.  Same 6 out of 10 apparently also believe the committee is fair and impartial.  Thats as far as I got.  :lol:  And they wonder why the publics opinion of the media and government is so low.  Spewing out a bullshit poll result is one example why.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I could give a shit less about this, was with my liberal aunt this weekend and she couldn't shut up about how this could have turned the election and or destroyed our country.

It was a bunch of mostly fat, unarmed, old, morons led by some loser with a beaver hat with horns on it that jumped the gates and got into the capitol because the guards refused to do their job and stand in the way.  I've seen better security at a KISS concert.  They had no weapons and got into the capitol? She tells me 5 people died at this thing.  Really?  I just looked it up and only one died and it was a protester.  The guards that died were not killed at this thing, they died days later of heart attacks. The only weapon used against the guards was a fire extinguisher and the guard that took the hit didn't die as a result of it.  Maybe they should pull all the fire extinguishers from public buildings in fear of future uprisings.   

Insurrection?   Bullshit

This whole thing is about the left afraid that Trump has a chance in 2024.  Democrats.... find a couple good, qualified candidates and run them and you will win the election of the Republicans are stupid enough the run Trump.  If I were a democrat I would want Trump to run, he would fuck up the primaries big time and get more people to vote for the left.

Prove me wrong. 

Of course she believes that, ultra fake liberal outrage, just another distraction to ignore the absolute abysmal failures of this administration.

Just now, Skidooski said:

The deadly January 6th Insurrection   :lol: 

Pretty much zero fucks given

Right?

January 6 and Abortion are at the top of the list of concerns among the majority of Americans. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

When you can give a logical explanation as to why Adam Schiff isn't in jail, I will listen.  He has proven to be a liar, and yet he's up there on the j6 committee.  Zero credibility.  ZERO.  New ABC poll says 6 out of 10 people think Trump should be indicted for j6.  Same 6 out of 10 apparently also believe the committee is fair and impartial.  Thats as far as I got.  :lol:  And they wonder why the publics opinion of the media and government is so low.  Spewing out a bullshit poll result is one example why.

Sorry it’s 2022 and everything is on video…..everything. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Right?

January 6 and Abortion are at the top of the list of concerns among the majority of Americans. :lmao:

No fucks given for either of those. Much bigger pressing issues 

Edited by Skidooski

21 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Insurrection?   Bullshit

Prove me wrong. 

Super high drama. As bad as AOC saying she “almost died”. What a crock of shit and ppl here lap it up

• Gold Member

pushing that nonsense hard again now.

there only doing it to try to impeach trump because if there sucessful, he can't run for office again.

the dems are terrified.

• USA Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Uninformed comes to mind. Seriously?

What about the deadly Chicago insurrections?  Why not investigate those where you had organized mobs (ANTIFA, BLM) taking over city areas?

Nope, they were just needed protests.

Keep fish'n, idiot. You only been able to get about 2 or 3 sheep that drink your Kool aid. 

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

You got sucked into 2 made up impeachments and now a made for TV docudrama so yea I get your point about education.

Ouch 

1 hour ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Insurrection?   Bullshit

Prove me wrong. 

I agree with everything you said.....except I beleive it is mostly a media driven narrative that makes many think running Trump again is a mistake. I don't think it will be a mistake at all, Trump IS the GOP and the Dems have proven they are deathly afraid of Trump on the ballot.....that is all this 1/6 Circus is all about.  Would like to see DeSantis and Trump fight it out for the nomination and truly see where republicans stand.   Either is fine in my book.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Saw that poll also, totally ridiculous.. is America really that stupid.... maybe they are SMH

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I agree with everything you said.....except I beleive it is mostly a media driven narrative that makes many think running Trump again is a mistake. I don't think it will be a mistake at all, Trump IS the GOP and the Dems have proven they are deathly afraid of Trump on the ballot.....that is all this 1/6 Circus is all about.  Would like to see DeSantis and Trump fight it out for the nomination and truly see where republicans stand.   Either is fine in my book.

Trump is the GOP like Biden is the DNC  :news: