Check your account email address ×

The official... are you a rassis thread

22 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I guess seeing a person of color smashing your dad's side window and stealing his CB radio as a kid...just might have some lasting impressions of that particular breed.

Fuck I hate them....just thinking back about it

Conversely, everything I saw when I was growing up was perpetrated by.... white people... :pc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

Conversely, everything I saw when I was growing up was perpetrated by.... white people... :pc:

Well seeing what I saw as a kid was traumatic and I've had several run-ins with blacks since then not so much with whites.... my hatred is pretty much tattooed in

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well seeing what I saw as a kid was traumatic and I've had several run-ins with blacks since then not so much with whites.... my hatred is pretty much tattooed in

Oddly, I have never had an issue with a black person... drove 7,500 miles and only issue I had was a white trash bitch in New Mexico...

Oddly, I have never had an issue with a black person... drove 7,500 miles and only issue I had was a white trash bitch in New Mexico...

Well good you're a Nigger lover too... congrats:bc:

It would be interesting to know if people had the same kind of run-in's with white people would they be as willing to condemn all whites as being trash, including themselves. My guess would be no because they look like them. They're just white trash. Condemn the class of people instead of the race of people..........

• Like 1

Just now, Snake said:

No, I am just not a hater.

For that I congratulate myself.

Dude don't get me wrong I work with several that are pretty cool and have a good time with them but I just can't put my trust in them like I can a white.....Hate might be a little strong but I definitely am a bit skeptical through my past experiences.

Spent all my time in Germany housed with a black guy. When he first got put in my room, it was tense and awkward.. he was from the other side of town, so to speak, and we had nothing in common.

Before it was over, we shared our music with each other, we went to each others' clubs in town, and got along as well as I ever got along with anyone.

Amazing things can happen when you take the time (or, in this case, are forced to) to get to know someone, as opposed to going off what you read or saw one time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

No, I am just not a hater.

For that I congratulate myself.

Well at least you got Jimmy who probably actually sucks them off excited:lol::thumb:

42 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well at least you got Jimmy who probably actually sucks them off excited:lol::thumb:

WTF does that even mean….I had a black roommate at MSU but I never “sucked him off”……maybe you don’t hate them as much as you claim…..

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Dude don't get me wrong I work with several that are pretty cool and have a good time with them but I just can't put my trust in them like I can a white.....Hate might be a little strong but I definitely am a bit skeptical through my past experiences.

I've never had a black person steal from me. That I know of anyway. You're part of the problem with your attitude. 

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I've never had a black person steal from me. That I know of anyway. You're part of the problem with your attitude. 

Hey dummy..... you would have the same attitude if you had the experiences Ive had. Been robbed by them more than once.

I don't expect people like you that live in totally white areas to understand..... during the Riots of the late 60s our car was stoned driving through a black neighborhood. Walk a mile in my shoes asshole

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hey dummy..... you would have the same attitude if you had the experiences Ive had. Been robbed by them more than once.

I don't expect people like you that live in totally white areas to understand..... during the Riots of the late 60s our car was stoned driving through a black neighborhood. Walk a mile in my shoes asshole

More attitude. 

19 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Another one that I don't expect to get it:bc:

Why is that?? Because I never lived your life experiences??Well obviously not. No we don't have a large black population up here but some may relate our Native issues to being a race thing. Again yes there is some bad ones,,but an awful lot of great ones too. My best bud is Native and I grew up around his family,,,good people. 

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why is that?? Because I never lived your life experiences??Well obviously not. No we don't have a large black population up here but some may relate our Native issues to being a race thing. Again yes there is some bad ones,,but an awful lot of great ones too. My best bud is Native and I grew up around his family,,,good people. 

Well, did ya hear that Edith?....Whoop-De-DO-De-Doo !

0A9F1FA6-AF00-4462-B6CC-A3C0C8F0537E.gif.b807deda7334419ce7a6565c6bb804d9.gif

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Pete said:

I love Bunker.. great stuff 

Can you even imagine if that show was still on?....Oooof.... it would have the sensitive pansies such as Pouts and Ben going off the rails.:lol:

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Can you even imagine if that show was still on?....Oooof.... it would have the sensitive pansies such as Pouts and Ben going off the rails.:lol:

Oh they would have a coronary. The meltdown across the country would make Chernobyl look good. It’s funny shit and all true. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That show was good because it didn't make fun of just one race.