Check your account email address ×

Lake Mead update. It’s toast.

28 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

At lest CA has there almonds to export .

Funny you should mention that. When I was coming back from Baja I saw rows and rows of dead almond trees. There’s no water for irrigation. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Very sad...Hard to blame this on human habitation....extreme drought conditions have been relentless.

It's the fucking desert!!!!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Funny you should mention that. When I was coming back from Baja I saw rows and rows of dead almond trees. There’s no water for irrigation. 

Did it to them self . Zero fucking sympathy.  

• Like 7

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Very sad...Hard to blame this on human habitation....extreme drought conditions have been relentless.

Well for 100 yrs there were 1000s of mi of irrigation channels coming off the mountains in ti the CA vallys . But the sand flees and some fucking toad or salamander were getting effected so those all had to be filled in and abandon making farmers dependent on CA govenment supplied watter . Again they can fucking choke on it for bending over with a smile in the first place 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The Sahara desert use to be underwater. Quit falling for the bullshit. The earth has and will do what it wants.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The Sahara desert use to be underwater. Quit falling for the bullshit. The earth has and will do what it wants.

To that the earth was about to die without us burning oil

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Unknowns on an obscure snowmobile website claim to know more than climatologists.  :lol: 

Funded. You forgot to put "funded' in front of climatologists. 

climmy23.jpg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Irv doubles down again now it’s global warming. 

Poor, poor, Spun dried. A retired mental health professional who spends the majority of his retirement on an obscure snowmobile site just to rile/stir things up looking for reactions and the attention he craves so much. :sad:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guess we can’t all live transient in a minivan while our entire family hates us and clinging to a mainstream narrative is the only thing we think gives us any validation at all 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Omg ...you are falling for that just like Ukraine :lol:

23 minutes ago, irv said:

Poor, poor, Spun dried. A retired mental health professional who spends the majority of his retirement on an obscure snowmobile site just to rile/stir things up looking for reactions and the attention he craves so much. :sad:

And to make it worse ...he sticks his clod foot in his mouth more than not ... and then gets run out of the thread with his tail between his legs :lol:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Ok....but is it or is it not getting worse?..sure looks like it to me..seems the article is factual ....stats are also hard to argue. The causes can be litigated all day long but doesn't change the facts.

10 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Omg ...you are falling for that just like Ukraine :lol:

So it hasn't gotten drier in the Southwest over the past several decades?....Stats say otherwise.

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Unknowns on an obscure snowmobile website claim to know more than climatologists.  :lol: 

:lol: Looks like you struck a nerve with that statement

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Ok....but is it or is it not getting worse?..sure looks like it to me..seems the article is factual ....stats are also hard to argue. The causes can be litigated all day long but doesn't change the facts.

It's getting worse because they keep using the water.  Of course it's going to keep going down if there's a drought. Deserts get very little rain.

49 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So it hasn't gotten drier in the Southwest over the past several decades?....Stats say otherwise.

:lol: Looks like you struck a nerve with that statement

Sitting here with my coffee.... lined pants, a robe and the heat pump on for the beautiful 52 degree high...

Pool water is a brisk 64 degrees... MMMM love me some global warming...:lol: