Check your account email address ×

the everything bubble is over

8 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

spending is high cause the dollars worthless. 

goods cost double, more moneys spent.that don't mean were in good shape, it means were in record high inflation.

i wish i was as optimistic as you guys.just wait for the bank to skyrocket interest rates to meet inflation. then youll see the damage of this current trend.

The dollar is up 15% from a year ago. I lived through the late “70’s and early 80’s. 18% home loans and 20% unemployment in my area at the time. Inflation was running near 20% with stagnant wages. We just went to work and fucked and drank a lot.  :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Could you imagine how fucking rock hard 550 would be if he got to go there. He’d be begging the cops to shove Maglites up his ass and trying to give them blowjobs :lol: 

Oh I'm sure. But these are like cia level cops so like about 150x smarter than uncle snotty but maybe they have a torture room with znotty types I don't know.

A little story about that place it used to be the old Sears warehouse and I did the demo and environmental clean up in that place when the cops bought it. I thought it was weird that all of the cops there drove Lexus 670's and pimped out Tahoe's. So I made a smart ass comment about it to my site contact. He said they get all of those vehicles from auction. So the cops bust drug dealers and impound their vehicles or the parking division snatches them and whatever doesn't get returned thru the courts goes to auction that only certain people know about and they buy them for pennies on the dollar... Govt is great. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Oh I'm sure. But these are like cia level cops so like about 150x smarter than uncle snotty but maybe they have a torture room with znotty types I don't know.

A little story about that place it used to be the old Sears warehouse and I did the demo and environmental clean up in that place when the cops bought it. I thought it was weird that all of the cops there drove Lexus 670's and pimped out Tahoe's. So I made a smart ass comment about it to my site contact. He said they get all of those vehicles from auction. So the cops bust drug dealers and impound their vehicles or the parking division snatches them and whatever doesn't get returned thru the courts goes to auction that only certain people know about and they buy them for pennies on the dollar... Govt is great. 

Yah , it’s quite perfect 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I’m talking about antifa. I actually think those punks should’ve been beaten. Not killed though. And nothing life changing. 

Too many cell phones nowadays cuz let me assure you they would have. I know from personal experience, they have no problem putting a beating on someone. 

Just now, Anler said:

Too many cell phones nowadays cuz let me assure you they would have. I know from personal experience, they have no problem putting a beating on someone. 

I was 18 years old and drunk in Cicero on a Saturday night. I was taken on a ride. I deserved everything. :lol: 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I was 18 years old and drunk in Cicero on a Saturday night. I was taken on a ride. I deserved everything. :lol: 

Well that's kinda how we looked at it. We would get smacked around for being jagoffs but we didn't get arrested so we felt we got away with something. LOL

27 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

spending is high cause the dollars worthless. 

goods cost double, more moneys spent.that don't mean were in good shape, it means were in record high inflation.

i wish i was as optimistic as you guys.just wait for the bank to skyrocket interest rates to meet inflation. then youll see the damage of this current trend.

Did you hear Mark Carney?  He thinks rates need to be over 10% and wages lowered to fight energy prices.

What a crock of shit that anyone ever gave this fool an ear.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Now that's one shithole area.  Did some work at the old leaf candy plant years ago before they moved it south.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Well that's kinda how we looked at it. We would get smacked around for being jagoffs but we didn't get arrested so we felt we got away with something. LOL

That was how most cops use to deal with shit . Fuck with you a bit to try to teach you somthing then spring you . Catch you being a dumb fuck again and get a nice overnight after the love tap on the side of the head with the door jamb. Like I said many times last decent cop retired 20 yrs ago . Modern cops give there mom a dui after blowing a .o7 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Now that's one shithole area.  Did some work at the old leaf candy plant years ago before they moved it south.

It was decent back in the “70’s. Haven’t been there in a few decades 

• Gold Member

yes the bar graphs show were doing awesome.

the  100 plus bucks to fill a car and the 500 to fill a cart of groceries are just imaginary.

disregard folks.let the good times roll.' 

lol. some of you guys are hillarious.

Edited by ZR800efi

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, f7ben said:

It’s hyperconsumerism ....I’ve succumbed to it on occasions myself. 

Many Americans spend Saturdays recreational shopping. A woman my wife used to work with did it. Go home , hang the clothes up next to old clothes that still have tags on them and have never been worn. Nothing in retirement and still working at 66

16 hours ago, Anler said:

There is a Maserati Pininifaria (sp) at the state lot. Stolen in Georgia, recovered in Maine and kept by the state. Not a piece of shit either... not damaged. Be interesting to see what it goes for...