Check your account email address ×

the everything bubble is over

8 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

but i thought it was right wing lies though?

The right wing lies are that Soros is a nazi and conspired with them during WWII. Trump went to great lengths to spread that lie. The cool thing is that Soros doesn’t give a shit. 

Edited by spin_dry

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

That’s another topic probably more worrisome than centralized banking. The control the food industry has in this country. As for living longer, dad was dead when I was 16 at age 53. Mom died at 62. I’ve outlived them both. 

Sorry to hear, what did your dad die from at such a young age?

16 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

who got rich in the great depression? or was the middle class back then just not up to snuff in investment savvy?

everyones fucked except the wealthy. the only ones able to keep there belongings and stay afloat are the wealthy. 

can the wealthy make a killing ?sure. can the rest of us?no.

That’s not entirely true, I don’t consider myself wealthy and I made it through the 2008 recession. With that said, I along with others here am not a fan of the banking system, especially since we bailed those pricks out back in 2008.

And on the other hand, there are a lot a people who live way beyond their means. Finance and wealth management should be pounded into the heads of high schoolers across the nation. I’m not speaking from experience but being in massive debt must suck big time.

Just now, snoughnut said:

Stroke. It really sucked at the time. While I would’ve liked him to be around longer, at least he didn’t have to lay in a home. 

• Sad 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That’s not entirely true, I don’t consider myself wealthy and I made it through the 2008 recession. With that said, I along with others here am not a fan of the banking system, especially since we bailed those pricks out back in 2008.

And on the other hand, there are a lot a people who live way beyond their means. Finance and wealth management should be pounded into the heads of high schoolers across the nation. I’m not speaking from experience but being in massive debt must suck big time.

the recession in 2008 won't hold a candle to the potential this go round could bring.

a housing bubble is one thing, purposely destroying the gas supply on the world stage via sanction is another. 

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The right wing lies is that Soros is a nazi and conspired with them during WWII. 

you should probably rewatch the clip. lol.

he did work with them in ww2 and was taken in by a nazi.

Edited by ZR800efi

28 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

you see the mentality already.

can't afford gas and can barely feed your family?well thats an easy fix.just buy a 100 k tesla.whats the problem ?you guys are just dramatic '

Well that's what the dems are saying.  

Totally out to lunch.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Stroke. It really sucked at the time. While I would’ve liked him to be around longer, at least he didn’t have to lay in a home. 

well thats terrible.sorry man.

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

you should probably rewatch the clip. lol

I’ve seen it before. Nothing new this time either. I like Soros. Without him the advancement of cannabis legalization wouldn’t have happened as quick. He’s been a thorn in the side of centralized banking. He also called out Bush for the travesty of the Iraq war. Lots of good he’s done in the world with his wealth. What has trump done to help others with his wealth? 

5 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

the recession in 2008 won't hold a candle to the potential this go round could bring.

a housing bubble is one thing, purposely destroying the gas supply on the world stage via sanction is another. 

I think you’ll be wrong, I highly doubt we’ll see a recession as bad as 2008 any time soon.

59 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seems everyone here is a expert at pointing fingers.

There are profits to be made in any economy if you pay attention or just look at history. It’s all there.

Stfu moron.  This is gamed for the elites, unless you consider yourself one.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well that's what the dems are saying.  

Totally out to lunch.

i refuse to believe anyones that out of touch.thats just there way of saying ' yeah we know and we dont give a fuck.fuck you pleabs, i got a private jet to catch to davos to discuss the carbon coming out your honda civic'.i can't be bothered about you nobodies and your problems'

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve seen it before. Nothing new this time either. I like Soros. Without him the advancement of cannabis legalization wouldn’t have happened as quick. He’s been a thorn in the side of centralized banking. He also called out Bush for the travesty of the Iraq war. Lots of good he’s done in the world with his wealth. What has trump done to help others with his wealth? 

dont forget funding antifa to burn down half the states. that was sweet too.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I think you’ll be wrong, I highly doubt we’ll see a recession as bad as 2008 any time soon.

i'll take that bet.

Just now, snoughnut said:

Job losses would have to be massive for it to have an effect. There’s over 11 million un-filled jobs right now. That’s just unheard of. The level of consumption is also at a record. I expect another .75 to full point percent in lending. It’s going to take massive pressure to reel people in from spending. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

Bussman says they worship moloch. 

alex jones circa 99'. great video.

say what ya want , but that shit was weird. bohemian grove'.

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Job losses would have to be massive for it to have an effect. There’s over 11 million un-filled jobs right now. That’s just unheard of. The level of consumption is also at a record. I expect another .75 to full point percent in lending. It’s going to take massive pressure to reel people in from spending. 

spending is high cause the dollars worthless. 

goods cost double, more moneys spent.that don't mean were in good shape, it means were in record high inflation.

i wish i was as optimistic as you guys.just wait for the bank to skyrocket interest rates to meet inflation. then youll see the damage of this current trend.

Edited by ZR800efi

6 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

alex jones circa 99'. great video.

say what ya want , but that shit was weird. bohemian grove'.

That shits all just a distraction , some misdirection to take the focus off why these groups exist. They worship power and money and they are there to figure out any way to control it all. Anyone not in their little elite circle is viewed as a a commodity for their manipulation. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If Soros would’ve funded antifa they would’ve been successful. 

You don't see them as much. When they were in Chicago back in 2008 or whatever they ambushed Chicago cops and the cops took them to their black site and tortured them. Nobody likes antifa so there wasn't an outrage about it but yeah, Chicago cops have a black site where they detain people and nobody knows where they are. 

Just now, Anler said:

You don't see them as much. When they were in Chicago back in 2008 or whatever they ambushed Chicago cops and the cops took them to their black site and tortured them. Nobody likes antifa so there wasn't an outrage about it but yeah, Chicago cops have a black site where they detain people and nobody knows where they are. 

They made good copy for Fox News and Candace Owen types. Righties gobble that shit up. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Could you imagine how fucking rock hard 550 would be if he got to go there. He’d be begging the cops to shove Maglites up his ass and trying to give them blowjobs :lol: 

• Haha 1