Check your account email address ×

Bidens Energy Secretary's back door deals

• Platinum Contributing Member

I mean 9 times she hid her stocks....She's no grifter..:wtf:

Biden called out over warning to Big Oil as energy secretary exercises electric car stock options

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-called-out-warning-big-oil-energy-secretary-exercises-electric-car-stock-options

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I mean, even CNN gets it, yet some on here are still confused about what is happening. 

Saw a couple clips over the past few days, even CNN's fact checker went off the rails in Biden and his administrations lies..I was shocked, guy was going off..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

But yet the left keeps saying that the Biden admin has no control over oil pricing. . Either they're stupid or they're liars.

Good read…interesting info on The Jones Act.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/how-biden-could-lower-oil-and-gas-prices-201636587.html

All these fucking back end deals with our politicians in washington should be considered criminal.  And this bullshit loan forgiveness is another in the bridery realm of criminal activity.

Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm reportedly exercised $1.6 million in stock options with an electric vehicle technology firm as she and President Biden urge action on climate change while Americans face $5 per gallon on unleaded 87 octane.

Granholm reportedly sold her holdings in Burlingame, Calif.-based Proterra in 2021, but the UK Daily Mail reported she recently exercised $1.6 million in stock options from the company. The divestment reportedly came in the wake of Republican concerns from last year.

An Energy Department spokesperson told Politico Granholm "acted in full accordance with the comprehensive ethical standards set by the Biden Administration and has completed her divestment well ahead of the time required by her ethics agreement."

In another allegation of White House conflict-of-interest, the top Republican on the House Education and Labor Committee demanded an investigation into Biden's plan to forgive thousands of dollars per student in college loan debt while currently-indebted staffers stand to potentially benefit.

Rep. Virginia Foxx of North Carolina said she is concerned young Biden staffers with outstanding loans are included in the "reported student loan forgiveness scheme… thereby raising concerns of whether appointees with conflicts of interest pushed student loan forgiveness to receive a financial windfall." 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

I can’t stand that motherfucker lol. Him and Chris Murphy can kiss my ass.

EEE0A393-70D0-4FC4-B013-456A91E9F81B.jpeg

I haven’t heard much from Murphy but Blumenthal is annoying as fuck…elitist liberal turd.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

All these fucking back end deals with our politicians in washington should be considered criminal.  And this bullshit loan forgiveness is another in the bridery realm of criminal activity.

Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm reportedly exercised $1.6 million in stock options with an electric vehicle technology firm as she and President Biden urge action on climate change while Americans face $5 per gallon on unleaded 87 octane.

Granholm reportedly sold her holdings in Burlingame, Calif.-based Proterra in 2021, but the UK Daily Mail reported she recently exercised $1.6 million in stock options from the company. The divestment reportedly came in the wake of Republican concerns from last year.

An Energy Department spokesperson told Politico Granholm "acted in full accordance with the comprehensive ethical standards set by the Biden Administration and has completed her divestment well ahead of the time required by her ethics agreement."

In another allegation of White House conflict-of-interest, the top Republican on the House Education and Labor Committee demanded an investigation into Biden's plan to forgive thousands of dollars per student in college loan debt while currently-indebted staffers stand to potentially benefit.

Rep. Virginia Foxx of North Carolina said she is concerned young Biden staffers with outstanding loans are included in the "reported student loan forgiveness scheme… thereby raising concerns of whether appointees with conflicts of interest pushed student loan forgiveness to receive a financial windfall." 

You're right, the PPP loan forgiveness should have never happened, at least for 90% of businesses.:news:

What a shit show of retards.  I don’t think most realize how corrupt MI politics are. 
I still haven’t figured out if Stevens is a actual  mentally challenged person?  She only shows up at election time with her Obama endorsement.   
Obama:  “Haley Stevens was there”!!!!!! 

All of these women need to be purged. Mindless hacks.  

1B37B738-4B27-4D0B-B413-BF81FA8D9643.jpeg

FE7F048C-4724-412F-BC6A-63E8834A9291.jpeg

10BB9AFF-1809-43F0-A745-31243299706D.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

How do you have all anti automobile, climate cult extremists elected to office in Michigan?   With UAW support!!!! :lol:

UAW isn't know for their intellect. They just do what they're told