Check your account email address ×

The 2017 Iron Dog Thread

1 minute ago, Back Country Rebel said:

This might be the year where we ask..................  "Will a Polaris team finish the 2017 Iron Dog".  Wowza, what a blood bath for Poo. :lol: 

Was pretty bummed when I heard Olds had to scratch .   I became a big fan of him and Morgan when they got that win for the Poo scissor lift sleds a few years back , that was pretty cool .  :bc:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Was pretty bummed when I heard Olds had to scratch .   I became a big fan of him and Morgan when they got that win for the Poo scissor lift sleds a few years back , that was pretty cool .  :bc:

Scissor Lift sled. Hahahaha. :lol:  

Just now, Zambroski said:

So Doo and Cat for all the marbles huh?  The Team that doesn't turn their sleds into spaghetti wins!

I should pop over to HCS GF to see how Tricky Ricky is doing. I may offer him up some kind words and loving thoughts.:lol:

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I should pop over to HCS GF to see how Tricky Ricky is doing. I may offer him up some kind words and loving thoughts.:lol:

Yeah, I kinda gave him and "sonny" a slap this morning.  Those two just get a bit too self congratulatory for no reason.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I kinda gave him and "sonny" a slap this morning.  Those two just get a bit too self congratulatory for no reason.

I have never bought anything from them and maybe they are buffoons as you guys call them but they did have a sticker on that race sled which was mostly ignored by the haters....jus sayin.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I have never bought anything from them and maybe they are buffoons as you guys call them but they did have a sticker on that race sled which was mostly ignored by the haters....jus sayin.

Oh, I think they do a good job with Poo clutching.  Rick is knowledgeable.  He's just a bit too defensive and it makes him an easy target.

I think Rick is good at clutching ,but should stay out of the GF as a vender. Brand bashing and starting shit,isn't a good business plan. He may be paying a few bucks to have that sticker on that sled. That's usually how that works. 

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I think Rick is good at clutching ,but should stay out of the GF as a vender. Brand bashing and starting shit,isn't a good business plan. He may be paying a few bucks to have that sticker on that sled. That's usually how that works. 

Him and I really used to go at each other pretty good.  We worked it out through PM after a nasty spat.  He's an ok guy I think.  Just short on business experience.

The GDF is a rough spot over there.  Sure, no political shit, but brand bashing somebody's sled of choice is even worse....and PERSONAL!!!!!

:lol:

If Cat wins this...HOLY SHIT!  That place is gonna explode!!!!  Along with a lot of Poo heads!

Wow.  Team 16, with the wiped out Poo in the video above, can't get parts to fix their sled but instead of quitting has decided to keep moving down the trail.  The fueled up and ran down the coast and are now arriving in Unalakleet.  That's dedication right there.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I think they do a good job with Poo clutching.  Rick is knowledgeable.  He's just a bit too defensive and it makes him an easy target.

and a master at hood manipulation .

I should pop over been a month or so . if only to tickle fuse twatt

Just now, Ez ryder said:

and a master at hood manipulation .

I should pop over been a month or so . if only to tickle fuse twatt

He's posting regularly again.  I think we should start getting the "Madcatters" back together and "Swarm"!  Krom agrees. :lol: