Check your account email address ×

Biden administration stock market

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

But Orange man bad and said mean things.

Well there are a awful lot of sensitive pussys out there. At least 81 million of them.

17 minutes ago, Pete said:

Well there are a awful lot of sensitive pussys out there. At least 81 million of them.

Stupid. You forgot to mention that too. 

trumptheman.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Are you on fucking crack?  :lol: 

Pretty obvious you know Jack  squat about the stonk marketz 

I think you're the one who has no clue about the stock market.  This is 100% Biden.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I think you're the one who has no clue about the stock market.  This is 100% Biden.

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

I C

$19T of stimulus, record low interest rates and a gigantic bubble that makes the dot com bubble look like a pimple on an elephant's ass.  I've been short all indexes since January 3rd, made and am still making a killing in oil, and you simpletons want to lay the market decline of the biggest bubble of my investing lifetime at the feet of ONE man?  How fucking stupid are you, honestly?

Dimwits... :lol:

36 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

$19T of stimulus, record low interest rates and a gigantic bubble that makes the dot com bubble look like a pimple on an elephant's ass.  I've been short all indexes since January 3rd, made and am still making a killing in oil, and you simpletons want to lay the market decline of the biggest bubble of my investing lifetime at the feet of ONE man?  How fucking stupid are you, honestly?

Dimwits... :lol:

OK Mr.  Short.  Take your chump change and get the fuck out of town.  Lets see you short say 5 million and get back to me.

Fucking amature hour.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

OK Mr.  Short.  Take your chump change and get the fuck out of town.  Lets see you short say 5 million and get back to me.

Fucking amature hour.

I'm not playing with Michael Burry $'s, nor are you Mr Dimwit. 

I find you Canadian proTrumpers to be the funniest.

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm not playing with Michael Burry $'s, nor are you Mr Dimwit. 

I find you Canadian proTrumpers to be the funniest.

Like I said, I have several million in the markets.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like I said, I have several million in the markets.

you must be taking an absolute beating from the ath's

do you buy put protection?  is it in a managed fund or do you handle your own affairs?

I wonder how many here actually thought the stock market we've seen since 2020 was normal or valuations were justified?  I also wonder how many here know that oil actually went -$ per barrel in 2020 or why?   

There's a lot of blame to go around for how and why the markets did a moonshot.  A good friend of mine moved all his $ to safe harbors and retired in December, and another refused to move his investments to gauranteed interest, guess which one is blaming Biden and the Democrats?  Both are staunch Republicans, neither are trumptards.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you must be taking an absolute beating from the ath's

do you buy put protection?  is it in a managed fund or do you handle your own affairs?

Not really, I'm quite diversified.  

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not really, I'm quite diversified.  

good for you

I have core holdings I add to monthly, but the major indices got wtf out of line with reality.  meme stocks and crypto have nothing to do with reality but drove the market for nearly two years.  short positions run on trailing stops, when I get stopped out I wait for the next leg of the rally and dive back in... rinse wash repeat.  we're at a real tipping point atm to go into a full on bear market or have a period of uncertainty.  I feel bad for novices who've kept buying during the rocket ride up and during the elevator ride down but investing comes with risk.   

It took fourteen years, massive fed meddling, low interest rates and grit to get back to even with the peak of the dot com bubble... IDK honestly how long it will take to eclipse the one we just went through.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr