Check your account email address ×

Uncle Stewy Trump advisor

42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What a fuckin disgrace. Only thing worse is his supporters.

You realize it says apparently. Fuck dude you’re easy to catch, you get gut hooked on anything trump.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Can you Guys imagine Maine Cuck in real life when anybody mentions something Trump related?? :lol::lol:

He probably starts having a full blown meltdown spitting and foaming at the mouth. 
I bet that’s about the time He gets ignored or told to calm down and be quiet.     :mc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Can you Guys imagine Maine Cuck in real life when anybody mentions something Trump related?? :lol::lol:

He probably starts having a full blown meltdown spitting and foaming at the mouth. 
I bet that’s about the time He gets ignored or told to calm down and be quiet.     :mc:

Oh he definitely doesn't spout off in public like he does here

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh he definitely doesn't spout off in public like he does here

I can deal with his bias, the fact that he's liberal and a life long Democrat.  At least he's not peddling this notion of him being "Independant" any more.  What I can't deal with is the fact that he regularly lies to back up his bogus points.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

The amazing thing is the metamorphosis MC went thru over the last decade or so.   He use to be fairly conservative.  :lol:  No member has changed their political views even remotely as much as him.  Only thing he hasn't changed is his hatred for the Japanese.   

Edited by Highmark

49 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I can deal with his bias, the fact that he's liberal and a life long Democrat.  At least he's not peddling this notion of him being "Independant" any more.  What I can't deal with is the fact that he regularly lies to back up his bogus points.

Any party or any one that has to lie to back up their points is obviously pushing an agenda.

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What a fuckin disgrace. Only thing worse is his supporters.

People don't necessarily like Trump, they like his message. They don't necessarily like Biden either, they like his message. 

Both of them can't suck enough in my opinion, but there are millions of people that like their agendas. 

Me personally, I think the country is in its WORST SHAPE EVER, and getting worse by the day.