Check your account email address ×

Boomer national park pass

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Do they have an option pkg. of hearing the sound of a V8 or V10 going through the speakers when you accelerate..... cause those sounds are priceless.

13.4 average on pretty much all my cars.....still no interest in an EV

I will pay whatever the price is to do this...

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

So what’s the average over the “last 50 miles”…. It’s a setting in your gauge…. 25-30 of it will be at 40 mph without a trailer on Sunday and 25-20 that will be towing a trailer on Friday/Saturday.  Take a pic…

Dude it's not accurate, for like the 100th time, how I drive working towing a trailer has nothing to do with real world just driving the truck.. obviously I admit repeatedly towing I'm 14-15 mpg, I steady get in the low to mid 20's without a trailer normal driving..and I posted pic of that today..

Is it only ICE vehicles who's mpg lie, but your ev is dead nuts accurate on how much you use??

Plus it's raining, hence me running to the store while it was still dry out

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Dude it's not accurate, for like the 100th time, how I drive working towing a trailer has nothing to do with real world just driving the truck.. obviously I admit repeatedly towing I'm 14-15 mpg, I steady get in the low to mid 20's without a trailer normal driving..and I posted pic of that today..

Is it only ICE vehicles who's mpg lie, but your ev is dead nuts accurate on how much you use??

Plus it's raining, hence me running to the store while it was still dry out

Cause if you pictured 50 mile screen it wil show 20 miles of towing average with your 20 mpg plus totals for 30 miles.  Should read somewhere around 17-18 mpg over 50 miles if you are get 14-15 towing.

• Gold Member
37 minutes ago, Snake said:

From the day I left Maine till I got back, 7400 miles, I pulled 19-20 mpg.

If that isn't long enough to gauge, you really need to just quit... :lol:

rigid’s truck gets better mpg then your bmw that you used on your driving trip

Edited by BOHICA

51 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

So what’s the average over the “last 50 miles”…. It’s a setting in your gauge…. 25-30 of it will be at 40 mph without a trailer on Sunday and 25-20 that will be towing a trailer on Friday/Saturday.  Take a pic…

Oops..it went way down,..lol..IMG_20220612_180743505.thumb.jpg.63cb9e9fec0c24480160f2d9cddac0c5.jpg

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I will pay whatever the price is to do this...

Yeah....there is no replacement for that.....EV wise. I could care less how fast the Plaid is. I'll take the sound of a V8 V10 or whining supercharger any day over that .

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

What it say for the last 400 or 500 miles?

Lol, move that goal post MC when it doesn't fit your narrative..:lol:..

Let me know when you find that affordable EV that's safe for the north country for some of the 4.1 million 16 year old kids in the US this year that you and the current administration have never even thought about..Fucking Boomers

• Like 1

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Let me know when you find that affordable EV that's safe for the north country for some of the 4.1 million 16 year old kids in the US this year that you and the current administration have never even thought about..Fucking Boomers

Why should I care about everybody else’s sex trophies?  Not really concerned what 16 year olds drive and how much 4$, $5, $6 dollar gas they burn…. That is on them.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Why should I care about everybody else’s sex trophies?  Not really concerned what 16 year olds drive and how much 4$, $5, $6 dollar gas they burn…. That is on them.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47t4koyp8wqie3prcgyk

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Pulling 20 plus with 575 horsepower and the aerodynamics of a brick...

All that and the snick snick snick of downshifting....

But does it give a greenie a boner?

39 minutes ago, Snake said:

Watching windmills get them moist....

It's the little things that matter most.

12 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Next time you comment on anything you don’t own I will be watching. Cause you know if you don’t own one you have no opinion.

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Next time you comment on anything you don’t own I will be watching. Cause you know if you don’t own one you have no opinion.

Is that a threat??

:lol:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Did grabsgaydicks get ran off from next door or something?  :dunno: 

The Green Cult needs all the members it can get.... he'll try like a recruiter in high school.

I just look at the quality of his disciples... :lol: