Check your account email address ×

History of the second amendment….

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

You fukkin cunt, that kid should NEVER have been able to buy two ARS, you fukkin dick-suckin' cunt. 

Then do SOMETHING to stop it, you fucking bastard. 

That's beside the point you stupid low life. Like I said, the cops were cowards just like you. :bigfinger:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Exactly , some Canadians like to act all prime and proper and their shit don’t stink but Canada has plenty of crime , gangs , rapes, shootings etc. 

And like us they also have retarded 17 year old kids. Like this one who wanted to come here just to be another mass shooter.. ¬¬:news: 👇

https://globalnews.ca/news/8902243/ontario-pride-on-the-block-florida-arrest/

Yep, more mass shootings in other areas with strict gun laws.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westgate_shopping_mall_attack

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You fukkin cunt, that kid should NEVER have been able to buy two ARS, you fukkin dick-suckin' cunt. 

Then do SOMETHING to stop it, you fucking bastard. 

What a stupid response.  

There are plenty of things I agree too that would dramatically decrease school shootings without infringing upon law abiding citizens rights.  Most of the people I vote for agree with those ideas.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

That's beside the point you stupid low life. Like I said, the cops were cowards just like you. :bigfinger:

Wrong, I was the toughest, bravest of them all. Sorry, but not sorry, fuck-face.  :bigfinger:

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What a stupid response.  

There are plenty of things I agree too that would dramatically decrease school shootings without infringing upon law abiding citizens rights.  Most of the people I vote for agree with those ideas.  

Tell us WHAT you would do, asshole of assholes. 

Tell us WHAT you would do, asshole of assholes. 

Harden schools with single point entry and exit and secure classroom doors.

https://nightlock.com/door-security-devices/door-barricade/nightlock-lockdown/?attribute_size=1%2F8"+Low+Profile+Floor+Plate&gclid=CjwKCAjw46CVBhB1EiwAgy6M4mm2-84w1oaAB5BZ5r9Pk8kI3UYyNseiT_jBNCQGGCBfUVcfnZhC3RoCF_sQAvD_BwE

https://www.schoolsafetysolution.com/classroom-door-lock-teacherlock/

Allow teachers/coaches and administrators be trained to carry if desired. 

Allow parents to be trained to carry and act as volunteer security.   

Allow LE inside the schools.  Lots of ex-military could be trained as SRO's.   

Actually investigate violent social media posts.  A number of the last school shootings the killers were on LE radar yet they did NOTHING.  Social media giants need to be treated differently and become liable for violent threats not being reported.    

Quick warning system to allow classroom doors the ability to lock out active shooters. (Many of the worst school shootings the killer does all or most of the murdering inside a single classroom.)

Stop putting killers names in the media.   Leave their name out of it.   They are after the notoriety.

Severe, hard time for those who commit murder and society must know how awful they are treated....for the rest of their lives.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, snoughnut said:

YOU'RE A COWARD!! You faggot fuck, I gave you a chance to meet me half-way for a fight, and you FLAKED, CHOKED, and FAILED!! 

FUKKIN CUNT-FACE!!!

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

YOU'RE A COWARD!! You faggot fuck, I gave you a chance to meet me half-way for a fight, and you FLAKED, CHOKED, and FAILED!! 

FUKKIN CUNT-FACE!!!

Who left your cage open?

It's kind of rich having a Canadian cum guzzler telling us about our Second Amendment rights when we all know Russia and China would stomp all over Canada if it were not for the American people's right to bear arms. :thumb:  

Edited by Badger**
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wrong, I was the toughest, bravest of them all. Sorry, but not sorry, fuck-face.  :bigfinger:

:bullshit:

14 hours ago, Badger** said:

It's kind of rich having a Canadian cum guzzler telling us about our Second Amendment rights when we all know Russia and China would stomp all over Canada if it were not for the American people's right to bear arms. :thumb:  

:lol: When was the last time you guys won a war Rob :lol: I see how well you guys are protecting the Ukraine,,,we'll pass thanks.

On 6/13/2022 at 11:59 AM, HSR said:

Guns are the focus because you people keep slaughtering your own innocent people FFS. Schools, grocery stores , it’s sad 

You people? so you are blaming all for the actions of a few wack jobs? your inner liberal lemming is showing please stay north of the border, we have enough weak complacent sheep here, we are importing enough from the southern border

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

You people? so you are blaming all for the actions of a few wack jobs? your inner liberal lemming is showing please stay north of the border, we have enough weak complacent sheep here, we are importing enough from the southern border

Get your head out of your ass,,, a few :lol:

On 6/13/2022 at 11:18 AM, HSR said:

CB6093A8-B35F-49B3-B3D4-F3831D025312.jpeg

7 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Just a few eh?? SMFH. The weak sheep are the ones crying muh guns. Too many Rambo wannabe wack jobs. 

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Just a few eh?? SMFH. The weak sheep are the ones crying muh guns. Too many Rambo wannabe wack jobs. 

333million people and 450 were killed with rifles in mass shootings since columbine. Quit being a fearfull sheep. You should know better

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cat45 said:

333million people and 450 were killed with rifles in mass shootings since columbine. Quit being a fearfull sheep. You should know better

I love how you guys have all kinds of strawman arguements or excuses.

Did you ever stop to think that all the illegal guns in the US were once LEGAL guns that owners had stolen. So you guys just buy more,,,more get stolen and then you flood your country and mine with guns for criminals. Stop it. Take better care of your firearms FFS. If you guys don't have enough by now,,too bad.

On 6/11/2022 at 1:21 PM, Mainecat said:

Look at you go now you are so fucking far gone you want yoir gun rights taken away . Have you had yoir nurse take your pathetic ass to the cop shop to drop yoir guns off yet ? Or should every one but you have to do it . Enjoying your Biden presidency so far ? Just pathetic 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

Listen we provide armed security for the assholes in government we have. Why not our kids? Aren't they worth it?

Yes, target harden all schools ASAP. Armed security personnel with high-powered weapons, not some fukkin retired fuck cop looking to make extra money, then hiding when the shit hits the fan.  

Yes, target harden all schools ASAP. Armed security personnel with high-powered weapons, not some fukkin retired fuck cop looking to make extra money, then hiding when the shit hits the fan.  

You are such a whining fucking pathetic cum slurping pussy ass bitch. I bet you were a real cop and I guarantee when shit popped off your slimy slithering fucking cunt would hide in a dumpster and let the kids get shot up. Fucking pathetic bitch 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You are such a whining fucking pathetic cum slurping pussy ass bitch. I bet you were a real cop and I guarantee when shit popped off your slimy slithering fucking cunt would hide in a dumpster and let the kids get shot up. Fucking pathetic bitch 

You fukkin cock-nosed faggot, ADHD affected, fly-by-night, unstable piece of shit, with that fukkin junk TOLLYCRAFT!! LMMFAO!! That piece of shit is gonna' be NOTHING BUT TROUBLE!! 

You will be afraid to post all the trouble you're gonna' have, 'cause it will prove you're a dick-likkin asshole LOSER!! 

That boat's a piece of shit!! I can tell just by looking at the pics, it was abandoned and not maintained!!! LMAO!! You'll spend the whole summer and a ton of money on that shitbox!!! LMMFAO!! 

You'll be suckin' more dick than ever, to pay for that money pit!!