Check your account email address ×

No apologies from Kid Rock...lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Can’t wait to see him again. Been two years.  50 is a cool tune he just put out. 

Never seen him but I'd actually like too....... I haven't been to a concert in years do Boomers still go to concerts?:lol:.... 

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Never seen him but I'd actually like too....... I haven't been to a concert in years do Boomers still go to concerts?:lol:.... 

in Michigan it is a God damn State holiday. :lol:

I don’t even remember how many times I have seen him the last 25 years.  They will never cancel him here.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Cold War said:

in Michigan it is a God damn State holiday. :lol:

I don’t even remember how many times I have seen him the last 25 years.  They will never cancel him here.  

50 year anniversary and officially renamed back to Pine Knob...... should be really good this year.   :bc: 

I'd like to see Incubus if I can make it

If you listen to any of that garbage and think “man he is right on as you tap your foot”

well , you are a faggot ass retard then and should kill yourself. Garbage retard music with the dumbest MAGA lyrics. Good god 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

50 year anniversary and officially renamed back to Pine Knob...... should be really good this year.   :bc: 

I'd like to see Incubus if I can make it

We have 3 scheduled.  Group of fifteen going to Kid Rock.  Always a good show, Pine knob is the best place to see a show.  Give or take on traffic 20 minutes from home. 
I remember trying to smuggle weed in the knob as a kid, now they have a store inside theater. 

• Gold Member

Never been that big a fan of his music but he’s been the same Dude his whole career. He truly never gave a fuck and did his own thing which is appreciated. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We have 3 scheduled.  Group of fifteen going to Kid Rock.  Always a good show, Pine knob is the best place to see a show.  Give or take on traffic 20 minutes from home. 
I remember trying to smuggle weed in the knob as a kid, now they have a store inside theater. 

We used to get lucky with a couple pre rolls in our cigarette pack each. Mine ended up being menthol. lol One of my best memories was showing up late trying to navigate from the very back lot just as the tabs kicked in right at the drum solo of In-A-God-A-Da-Vida. Just dumb luck  :lol: 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If you listen to any of that garbage and think “man he is right on as you tap your foot”

well , you are a faggot ass retard then and should kill yourself. Garbage retard music with the dumbest MAGA lyrics. Good god 

Thank you Ben.

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

At least he is not a boomer. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yah...he’s just writing music for half of them. 

Oh please, I wanted to start cutting myself when you posted some shit ass garbage some time ago and called it the pinnacle of modern musical genius.  I don't even give much of a shit about his music, I just like his attitude, and you'd think you would too, being a full on hater of everything.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh please, I wanted to start cutting myself when you posted some shit ass garbage some time ago and called it the pinnacle of modern musical genius.  I don't even give much of a shit about his music, I just like his attitude, and you'd think you would too, being a full on hater of everything.

He’s a sellout poser. His first cd was playing in my car within a day of it being released and I thought it was garbage then. I saw him in concert almost 25 years ago and he was a no talent pile of shit then. Complete poser and zero talent.  Now he’s found a new niche writing trash songs for aggrieved Trumpers which is somehow more pathetic than ripping off Warren Zevon songs and putting low Iq lyrics over them. 

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

He’s a sellout poser. His first cd was playing in my car within a day of it being released and I thought it was garbage then. I saw him in concert almost 25 years ago and he was a no talent pile of shit then. Complete poser and zero talent.  Now he’s found a new niche writing trash songs for aggrieved Trumpers 

Well I guess that settles everything!

40 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Never been that big a fan of his music but he’s been the same Dude his whole career. He truly never gave a fuck and did his own thing which is appreciated. 

I just like going to the shows. We have a blast. The people watching is top notch too! 

24 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

We used to get lucky with a couple pre rolls in our cigarette pack each. Mine ended up being menthol. lol One of my best memories was showing up late trying to navigate from the very back lot just as the tabs kicked in right at the drum solo of In-A-God-A-Da-Vida. Just dumb luck  :lol: 

Once inside you were good. It was just making it in.  Lost a couple of pints , that were stashed in my waist band.

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Thank you Ben.

OmG !!! :lol:

Cool guy like you agrees.,..well. 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He’s a sellout poser. His first cd was playing in my car within a day of it being released and I thought it was garbage then. I saw him in concert almost 25 years ago and he was a no talent pile of shit then. Complete poser and zero talent.  Now he’s found a new niche writing trash songs for aggrieved Trumpers which is somehow more pathetic than ripping off Warren Zevon songs and putting low Iq lyrics over them. 

Warren Zevon and Kid Flop don’t belong in the same thread. Musician vs whitetrash-inbred idol.