Check your account email address ×

New Drilling Stalls Out In The U.S. Oil Patch

Don't be fooled, the oil companies are making a killing. They aren't trying to fix anything. Perhaps Biden isn't as anti fossil fuel as you would believe. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Don't be fooled, the oil companies are making a killing. They aren't trying to fix anything. Perhaps Biden isn't as anti fossil fuel as you would believe. 

The Interior Department also announced a royalty hike, increasing rates from 12.5 to 18.75 percent. 

“After begging American oil and natural gas companies for months to produce more, the Biden administration is still doing all it can to restrict leasing on federal lands,” said Barrasso. “First it was an illegal moratorium imposed at the start of his presidency. Now it’s this proposal to dramatically increase the cost of onshore leases while cutting the acres offered for lease by 80 percent. The president claims he’s doing nothing to limit domestic production, but once again his administration is making American energy more expensive and harder to produce.”

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The Interior Department also announced a royalty hike, increasing rates from 12.5 to 18.75 percent. 

“After begging American oil and natural gas companies for months to produce more, the Biden administration is still doing all it can to restrict leasing on federal lands,” said Barrasso. “First it was an illegal moratorium imposed at the start of his presidency. Now it’s this proposal to dramatically increase the cost of onshore leases while cutting the acres offered for lease by 80 percent. The president claims he’s doing nothing to limit domestic production, but once again his administration is making American energy more expensive and harder to produce.”

Like I said, nobody is trying to fix anything. They are back to the 2001 script. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Like I said, nobody is trying to fix anything. They are back to the 2001 script. 

Agreed.  Back to Washington politics again.  trump was a blip, for now.

Cheap energy = freedom for the middle and lower class.  Elites from all countries want to control the populace.   And controlling the US middle class and lower class is required for that.  And watch what this does.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, Anler said:

Biden is part of the George Bush Death Cult. Just like Obama and Clinton. All buddies.
And MC and Spin still think it’s all still about R’s vs D’s. :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Oil companies are like farmers.   They don't like low prices and honestly they don't like high prices as it doesn't go well except on the short term.  Low prices they lose money and high prices invite too much competition, create much higher input costs and drive overproduction which hurts in the long term.  When prices go down inputs often stay high making them even less profitable.  Any smart executive or businessman that looks to the future realizes this.  There is a price sweet spot.  With oil it also massively increases the investment and political push for alternatives.     

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Biden is part of the George Bush Death Cult. Just like Obama and Clinton. All buddies.

No. I still think that you’re a cunt. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

No. I still think that you’re a cunt. 

:thumbsup:I got some good cunt this morning . 

While you sat lonely crying in a van limp. :mc:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Poor spinfuck

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You and Derpo met up…cool! 🤣

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You and Derpo met up…cool! 🤣

Not sure who this Derpo is but you seem to have an affectionate unhealthy obsession. Go take the dog for a walk by the beach that should help clear your gay thoughts 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Not sure who this Derpo is but you seem to have an affectionate unhealthy obsession. Go take the dog for a walk by the beach that should help clear your gay thoughts 

The dude is a flat out lunatic and needs to be locked in a rubber room. I guess this is how one acts when they have no life what so ever

Some of these midwesterns are fucking weird 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

HE LOOKS JUST LIKE ME!!!!🤣🤣

I don’t look like spinfuck. I’m not ugly old and bald. Sbyl

• Haha 1

The shale guys got burned bad the last couple years.  Investments are going to be more conservative until greed eventually takes over again.  The labor markets there remain tight too which doesn't help.  Most of the investment, equipment, manpower, etc. is needed during the drilling and fracking phase.  

image.thumb.png.ddea75eca438270f7252b52da641c65b.png

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Seems like whenever we get froggy with a major oil producer this happens. I cant wait to see what happens when China decides to get froggy. Boomers might not be able to get their pills and hemorrhoid pillows. Then they will be extra salty  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Seems like whenever we get froggy with a major oil producer this happens. I cant wait to see what happens when China decides to get froggy. Boomers might not be able to get their pills and hemorrhoid pillows. Then they will be extra salty  

We are there now. It's called supply chain issues if you havent keyed into the double speak 

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

He’s the weirdo that followed me over here from TBP not to mention I have wife…he has whatever he has….🤷🏻

1 hour ago, Pete said:

I don’t look like spinfuck. I’m not ugly old and bald. Sbyl

Nice try but you know I wasn’t talking about spin.🙄

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He’s the weirdo that followed me over here from TBP not to mention I have wife…he has whatever he has….🤷🏻

Nice try but you know I wasn’t talking about spin.🙄

You really are fucked up. I have no idea what you’re saying so spill it already. 

9 minutes ago, Roosting said:

We are there now. It's called supply chain issues if you havent keyed into the double speak 

Im saying if we getting into a military conflict with China. Yes there will be major supply chain issues.